Category:Questions From... Public Officials
Add Your Content Here
Pages in category "Questions From... Public Officials"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- And what is your program, sir?
- Are you saying that they (men in our society) do more work?
- Assuming for example that Hare Krsna grew to gigantic proportions as Christianity has grown, would not they (the fringe areas, who professed to be the followers of the Hare Krsna) be the difficulty as the Christian is today?
- Both the human and the animals (the spirit soul is passing through different dresses)?
- But how do we reconcile the fact that our doctors tell us we should eat meat because of the protein?
- But is there any special, specific person who wants to go to India immediately?... Who would like to have visa?
- But what are you going to do about your security? Can I talk to this about this, you know?
- Did you write all these books?
- Do we use machines and modern methods on our asramas and farms
- Do you agree with that, Prabhupada? Isn't it? Prabhupada, Prabhupada? Do you agree with that, though, that it was not necessary to, say chant continually out in a doctor's surgery or...?
- Do you feel, sir, that it (education about God) is lacking only here in the United States?
- Do you find that you are having difficulty disassociating yourself (your group) with false prophets like the Guruji?
- Do you have any feeling about the crime here in the United States as opposed to the crime in your own land?
- Do you have any ideas where you would want (the facility to chant the holy name of God and distribute prasadam)?
- Do you have many Indian followers? Many Indian followers as well as foreign?
- Does that mean he (a dedicated disciple) must give up his family, and come and live here?
- Have Muslims taken to this movement?
- He (Giriraja) is not married?
- He (Jackie Vaughn) says we're in the world, but how can we be aloof from it? How can we not be a part of it?
- He asks if we have a school in France?
- He asks if we have temple in France or if we do in apartment or if we do in conference, private conferences. How we are doing it?
- He asks if we have to be disciple, do we have to know Sanskrit or to learn Sanskrit?
- He asks what language we use when we read Bhagavad-gita?
- How did you feel about Gandhiji spiritually?
- How long has your group been in the United States?
- How long will you be here (in Iran)?... And then?
- How long will you be staying in Melbourne?
- How long will Your Divine Grace be here (Stockholm)?
- I am employed in government service. Is it your wish that I resign?
- If a man become honest, if a man deals with others very nicely, moral, and so on, so on, so what is the use of becoming devotee, devotee of God?
- If I understand you then correctly, sir, you would say that the emphasis should be returned to the religious aspects?
- If such papa hoga, how one can expect betterment of the nation (they have legalized abortion. So the unborn fetus, after it's aborted, they're eating as food)?… Is there any way out?
- In the East. So there's been a crossover taking place... Do you see it like that?
- In Vrndavana (the government is trying to spoil this place also. Starting oil refinery)?
- Is it true that if I follow the regulative principles, the four, that I will be able to chant without offense?
- Is there a movement to get this philosophy or science propagated in the colleges?
- It is against capitalism, this idea (varnasrama)?
- May I ask the significance of the markings?
- Monsieur le President says that he has been to India, and he understands that one dresses like this in India. But why would the disciples dress in America or in Europe in this way? Is it necessary?
- Monsieur le President would like to know, if this movement gets bigger and bigger, won't it create problems in terms of working, the economy? Won't the economy suffer if our movement gets bigger and bigger?
- The sister of who, of uh, His Divine Grace?
- There are countless numbers in the United States of large facilities of the Christian faith, and, like you, they give the refreshment of the holy communion. Why does this not work? Why is this not cleansing the heart?
- This is what? Like a cheese (Sandesa)?
- What are our activities in France?
- What does the word (Krsna) actually mean? Kr is the root for "making," isn't it?
- Who is the representative in India? Of this...? In Delhi, of your organization? In Delhi?
- Who questions the Gita and the Upanisads?
- Would there be more benefit, would there be more of an influence, or would there be more of a strengthening if it were in an area of affluence rather than an area of poverty or vice versa?
- Would you say that it should be done in an area of affluence or an area of poverty to begin with?
- Would you use the facility, then, as sort of a center for all over the United States?
- Wouldn't that sort of peace be a precursor to a return to religion? Must we not first have peace?