Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Secular Personalities
Pages in category "Questions On... Secular Personalities"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- Have you asked the government for money? President Nixon?
- He (Dr. Rao) was not serious?
- He (Duke of Windsor's castle) is the king there, right? The queen's husband
- He (Duke of Windsor) also is the one who has the Windsor Palace?
- He (Einstein) died in a leper colony, didn't he?
- He (Grnanatha) didn't stay here?
- He (Jawaharlal Nehru) accepted as spiritual master, some sort of... His teacher is Gandhi, Mahatma Gandhi. So he was teaching him the same thing what he has learned. From here he learned all this knowledge which has spoiled our Indian culture?
- He has become a dog, Nehru?
- He was a good professor? He was a good man (Mr. Cameron)?
- How did Subash Bose get from India to Germany?
- How do you feel about Mao Tse-tung?
- How old was his wife (Dr. Rajendra Prasada, the president, he was married when he was eight years old)?
- I heard he (Subash Bose) took the dress of a Muslim?
- I think it was Acarya Prafullacandra Raya, Srila Prabhupada, that starting of chemical industry in the Bengali...?
- I was going to go to Bombay for a wedding. Some friends are getting married. You know, I think you met Laksmi Shankar, lady singer? Her daughter, who is also a singer, Viji, Viji Sri Shankar, and she's marrying a South Indian violin player, L. Shankar
- I've always admired Rabindranath Tagore's very much, his poetic writings. Do people in India think much of him today?... If his writings are highly considered by people in India?
- If President Nixon had written a commentary on the Bible, no one in America would accept it. Then why should they accept Radhakrishnan's?
- Is he (Sanjay Gandhi) going to be put in prison for... (he has paid only one hundred rupees from his pocket, and he's everything, and he has squandered so much)?
- Is he (Sheik Abdullah) a chief minister or prime minister?
- Is she (Mrs. Gandhi) having problems because she is a woman, though?
- Is there any danger to us from her (Indira Gandhi) arresting so many people?
- Isn't he (Dr. Urquhart) the one who said the woman's brain is thirty-two...?
- It's more in this state (Bengal) than anywhere else, they don't cover their head. Is that due to her influence (wife of Ramakrishna)?
- Was he (Mr. Bose) very close to your father?
- Was that barrister (Mr. Allston) English?
- Wasn't that (Sir Jagadishacandra Bose) your father's friend?
- What do you think of Jimmy Carter?
- What is your feeling in regard to Mrs. Gandhi's actions in India at the present time, particularly in relation to what you're saying about women? Is what's happening there because she has a thirty-six ounce brain and is incapable of ruling?
- What was his title before?... Ex-governor?
- What would be your advice to her (Mrs. Gandhi)?
- Which Sita Ram?
- Who (he has paid only one hundred rupees from his pocket, and he's everything, and he has squandered so much)?
- Who is this Dr. Bose, Srila Prabhupada?
- Who went out of India (so he went out of India and joined with Hitler, and Tojo, Japanese)?
- Would you comment on the political situation in India now. What do you think about Mrs. Gandhi's...?