"South Africa"|"South Africans"|"South African"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "South Africa"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I am here in Vrindaban at least up to September 25th or longer, as I am leaving for South Africa in the first week of October. Kindly come here so we can discuss
- I am prepared to come to South Africa by the middle of July
- I don't find any difference between India and this South Africa, because the same trees are there, same grass is there, the same road is there, the same . . . So similarly, in every planet, without going we can understand, if we are sane men
- I have received an invitation to visit South Africa and visa application forms but it will take some time for any approval to come through. In the meantime, I am going to Zurich for about 10 days and then to London
- I was surprised when, after my meeting, they purchased books, because these South African white men, they do not like very much Indians
- I was very much satisfied with how my movement is being received there. After my lecture in the University the Europeans clapped and they were very enthusiastically purchasing my books
- I went to Mauritius, South Africa and again Mauritius where I met with a major motor accident in my car. All my men got slightly injured and they were saved by Krsna. The accident was very disastrous, but still Krsna saved
- In an article about the temple of the Hare Krsna movement in Durban, South Africa, the Durban Post reported, All the devotees here are very active in the service of Lord Krsna, and the results are obvious to see: happiness