At all Times
"at all times"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Present At All Times (2 P)
Pages in category "At all Times"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- A common living being cannot extend its influence over another common living being by its all-pervasiveness, but the Supreme Supersoul, the SPG, is unlimitedly able to exert His influence over all places and all times and over all living beings
- A common living being or soul can be all-pervading within his own limited body, but the supreme living being is all-pervading in all space and all time
- All other activities for self-realization, including yoga and philosophical speculation, may be given up, but devotional service must be retained at all times
- All sastras must be free from the four defects of human nature. The statements of sastras must be correct for all time
- Any person who can understand the feelings of all persons and incidents in all places at all times is called all-cognizant
- Because He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) is not under the influence of the element of time, for Him there is no difference between past, present and future; He exists in His own transcendental form at all times - SB 10.9.13-14
- Beginning from me (Brahma) down to you and Bhava (Siva), all the great sages who were born before you are all covered by the universal form of the Lord at all times, namely past, present and future
- Boys are enthusiastic to play with other boys or with various diversions because they are encouraged by desire. But there is no possibility of such desire for the Lord because He is self-satisfied and detached from everything at all times
- He (Krsna) exists at all times and at every place, but by His causeless mercy when He appears before us we take it for granted that He has taken His birth
- How can one say that the four castes do not exist in a particular part of the world? This is absurd. In every country and at all times there have been, there are, and there will be the four social orders, according to the modes of nature
- I have heard that you are well qualified to worship the Deity at highest standard and this is very much necessary. One who is worshiping the Deity must be always attentive and mindful of his occupation at all times
- If you aim your plane westward and don't stop, you will remain in sunlight all the time. Similarly, if you remain in Krsna consciousness by the simple method of chanting Hare Krsna you will never see the darkness
- In the rules of celibacy written by the great sage Yajnavalkya it is said: "The vow of brahmacarya is meant to help one completely abstain from sex indulgence in work, words and mind - at all times, under all circumstances, and in all places"
- In the Vedic scriptures, the cow is described as a mother. Therefore she is a mother for all time; it is not, as some rascals say, that in the Vedic age she was a mother but she is not in this age
- Lord Krsna has made a firm promise for all time. If one renders service unto Him, Krsna correspondingly gives him an equal amount of success in devotional service to the Lord
- Lord Krsna's devotees are exceptional personalities, for at all times they are embellished with extraordinary characteristics rarely attained even by the demigods
- Maharaja Prthu was never a worshiper of the impersonal Brahman but was at all times a pure devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Bhagavati brahmani refers to one who is engaged in devotional service to the Personality of Godhead
- May that Supreme Personality of Godhead protect me at all times with His eight arms. He is all-powerful because He fully possesses the eight mystic powers (anima, laghima, etc.)
- Not only is the Supreme Personality of Godhead present as the Supersoul of all living entities; at the same time, He pervades everything in the entire creation. He exists in all circumstances and at all times
- Now please hear from Me about the process of devotional service, which is applicable in any country, for any person, at all times and in all circumstances
- O master (Krsna), if You live abroad all the time, then we cannot look at Your attractive face, whose smiles vanquish all our sufferings. How can we exist without Your presence?
- One cannot challenge the authority of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in any circumstance. It is better to surrender unto Him and take His protection at all times
- One who is worshiping the Deity must be always attentive and mindful of his occupation at all times. He must never for one moment forget his duty of serving the Deity at every moment and strive always to please the Lord
- Our relation with Him is eternal; it can neither be broken nor vanquished. It may be forgotten for the time being, but it can be revived also by the grace of the Lord, if we follow His injunctions, which are revealed in the scriptures of all times
- The caste system created by the Personality of Godhead and referred to in the Bhagavad-gita is universally true at all times and in all parts of the world, and actually, the universe
- The demigods, the demons, the Nagas, the human beings, the birds, the beasts, as well as the reptiles, etc., & all phenomenal manifestations of the universes are all covered by the universal form of the Lord at all times, namely past, present & future
- The devotees always take shelter at the lotus feet of the Lord. Therefore at all times, even if threatened by decapitation, they remain unagitated. For them, this is not at all wonderful
- The divisions of society mentioned in the scriptures are present at all times and in all lands. If one with knowledge of the scriptures scrutinizes the different societies, he can easily discern the four classes
- The Gosvamis of Vrndavana practically did not sleep at all. Of course, they slept some, for the body requires sleep, but they slept only about two hours, and sometimes not even that. They always engaged in spiritual cultivation
- The inhabitants of the different planetary systems, Gandharvas, Apsaras, Yaksas, Raksas, Bhutaganas, Uragas, Pasus, Pitas, Siddhas, Vidyadharas, Caranas are all covered by the universal form of the Lord at all times, namely past, present and future
- The jiva-tattvas are infinitesimal potential particles of the Lord, and therefore they require the protection of the Lord at all times. And to the eternal servitors of the Lord, the Lord is pleased to give all protection at all times
- The Krsna consciousness movement is teaching people all over the world how to chant the Hare Krsna mantra, and this has proved very much effective in all places at all times
- The Lord (Krsna) does no wrong in any circumstance because He is absolute, all good at all times
- The Lord is everywhere at all times, and His appearance and disappearance are merely the experience of the inhabitants of a particular universe
- The Lord remained in one of three different states of consciousness at all times: internal, external and half-external
- The main business of human society is to think of the Supreme Personality of Godhead at all times, to become His devotees, to worship the Supreme Lord and to bow down before Him
- The mental speculators remain in darkness all the time
- The process of performing sacrifices may be different in terms of different times, places and persons, but the aim of such sacrifices is one and the same at all times and in all circumstances, viz. , satisfaction of the Supreme Lord Hari
- The pure devotees of Vrndavana are fortunate because they can see Mukunda (Lord Krsna) all the time. This word mukunda can be understood in two ways
- The standards I have already given you, now try to maintain them at all times under standard procedure. Do not try to innovate or create anything or manufacture anything, that will ruin everything
- There are ten offenses which one can commit while chanting the transcendental names, and these should be avoided as far as possible, but in any event, one should try to chant the holy names of the Lord at all times
- This traveling sankirtana party is really Lord Caitanya's movement, and when Krsna sees His men preaching in this way, He becomes very pleased. So you shall not lack for any facilities or inspiration to guide you at all times