Category:Radharani Is Dear to Krsna
Pages in category "Radharani Is Dear to Krsna"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I offer my respects to Radharani, whose bodily complexion is like molten gold and who is the Queen of Vrndavana. You are the daughter of King Vrsabhanu, and You are very dear to Lord Krsna. BG 1972 Introduction
- In the Padma Purana it is stated that just as Radharani is dear to Krsna, similarly the kunda known as Radhakunda is also very dear to Him. Radharani is the only gopi who is dearer to Krsna than all the other gopis
- Just as Radha is dear to Lord Krsna, so Her bathing place (Radha-kunda) is dear to Him. She alone is His most beloved of all the gopis
- Just as Srimati Radharani is dear to the Supreme Lord Krsna (Visnu), so Her bathing place (Radha-kunda) is equally dear to Krsna. Among all the gopis, She alone stands supreme as the Lord's most beloved
- Just as Srimati Radharani is most dear to Lord Krsna, so Her lake, known as Radha-kunda, is also very dear to Him. Of all the gopis, Srimati Radharani is certainly the most beloved
- Just as Srimati Radharani is most dear to Sri Krsna, Her bathing place (Radha-kunda) is also dear to Him. Among all the gopis, Srimati Radharani is supermost and very dear to Lord Krsna
- Radharani is hari-priya, very dear to Krsna. So if we approach Krsna through Radharani, through the mercy of Radharani, then it becomes very easy
- Radharani is very dear to Krsna, and if we approach Krsna through the mercy of Radharani, we can easily attain Him. If Radharani recommends a devotee, Krsna immediately accepts him, however foolish he may be
- The gopis are exalted above all the advanced devotees because they are always totally dependent upon Sri Krsna, the transcendental cowherd boy. Among the gopis, Srimati Radharani is the most dear to Krsna
- The gopis said, "O friends, just see! At this particular spot we do not see the footprints of that gopi. It appears that because there were some pinpricks from the dried grass, Krsna took Radharani on His shoulder. Oh, She is so dear to Him"
- You (Radharani) are My (Krsna's) most dear, and I know that in My absence You cannot live for a moment. Just to keep You living, I worship Lord Narayana. By His merciful potency, I come to Vrndavana every day to enjoy pastimes with You
- You are My most dear, and I know that in My absence You cannot live for a moment. Just to keep You living, I worship Lord Narayana