Category:Dear to Krsna
"dear to Krsna"|"dear to Krishna"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Dear to God (4 C, 39 P)
Pages in category "Dear to Krsna"
The following 226 pages are in this category, out of 226 total.
- A devotee who is not dependent on others but is dependent solely on Me, who is clean inwardly, outwardly, who is expert, indifferent to material things, without cares, free from all pains, who rejects all pious, impious activities is very dear to Me
- Above Narayana, Krsna has four specific transcendental qualities - His wonderful pastimes, an abundance of wonderful associates who are very dear to Him (like the gopis), His wonderful beauty and the wonderful vibration of His flute
- Actually the inhabitants of Vrndavana are very dear to Krsna. If one wants to engage in spontaneous loving service, he must follow the inhabitants of Vrndavana and constantly engage in devotional service within his mind
- Actually, one who preaches the message of the Gita is very dear to Krsna, as is confirmed in the Gita itself. Such a preacher is factually a brahmana and thus by feeding him one feeds the Supreme Lord directly
- Addressing him (Akrura) as the chief among munificent men, Krsna said, "My dear uncle, it is already known to Me that the Syamantaka jewel was left by Satadhanva with you"
- After hearing Jarasandha speak in that way, Krsna answered, 'My dear King Jarasandha, heroes do not talk much. Rather, they show their prowess. Because you are talking a great deal, it appears that you are assured of your death in this battle"
- After hearing Lord Siva's prayer, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear Lord Siva, I accept your statements, and I also accept your desire for Banasura. I know that this Banasura is the son of Bali Maharaja, and as such I cannot kill him, for that is My promise"
- After hearing Rukmini's statement, Lord Krsna was very much pleased. He immediately shook hands with the brahmana and said, "My dear brahmana, I am very glad to hear that Rukmini is eager to marry Me, since I am also eager to get her hand"
- After Lord Krsna heard the prayers of Bali Maharaja, He spoke as follows, "My dear King of the demons, in the millennium of Svayambhuva Manu, the Prajapati known as Marici begot six sons, all demigods, in the womb of his wife, Urna"
- Although each thought that she was the only wife of Krsna and was very, very dear to Him, Lord Krsna, being atmarama, self-sufficient, felt neither attraction nor enmity toward any one of them
- Although such a wise man is very dear to Krsna, the others are also accepted as very magnanimous because even though they are distressed or in need of money, they have come to Krsna for satisfaction
- Always think of Me and become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend
- Always think of Me and become My devotee. Worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend. BG 18.65 - 1972
- Anyone who is preaching the confidential message of the Gita to the people in general is so dear to Krsna that no one can be equal with him in human society
- Anyone who preaches Bhagavad-gita is very dear to Krsna
- As the result of this great silence, My dear wife (Rukmini), you have purchased Me (Krsna) for all time; I have come eternally under your control
- At that time, Krsna became very much afraid of Jarati and went to His elder brother Baladeva. He said, "My dear brother, I have stolen yogurt! Just see - Jarati is coming hurriedly to catch Me!"
- At the Rajasuya-yajna of Yudhisthira, many thousands of brahmanas were present, yet Krsna was selected to be worshiped first. Therefore, Krsna is always the Supreme Person, but by His causeless mercy He recognizes the brahmanas as dearmost to Him
- Because of its wonderful transcendental qualities, Radha-kunda is as dear to Krsna as Srimati Radharani. It was in that lake that the all-opulent Lord Sri Krsna performed His pastimes with Srimati Radharani with great pleasure and transcendental bliss
- Because you are My very dear friend, I am speaking to you My supreme instruction, the most confidential knowledge of all. Hear this from Me, for it is for your benefit
- Because you are My very dear friend, I am speaking to you the most confidential part of knowledge. Hear this from Me, for it is for your benefit. BG 18.64 - 1972
- Being afraid of His mother, Krsna replied, “My dear mother, all these boys, including My elder brother, Balarama, are speaking lies against Me
- But Krsna replied, "My dear father, don't delay. The sacrifice you propose for Govardhana and the local brahmanas will take much time"
- Even the beloved girlfriends of Lord Krsna in Vrndavana, the gopis, the dust of whose feet was desired by Sri Uddhava and who are more dear to Krsna than anyone else, regard themselves as Krsna's maidservants
- Even though a person is born in a family of dog-eaters, he is very dear to Me if he is a pure devotee who has no motive to enjoy fruitive activities or mental speculation
- He (Krsna) can speak on the highest elevated subjects of philosophy, politics, economics - everything. And He also spoke before the gopis, who were so dear to Him. He wanted to enchant them by word jugglery, and thus He began to speak as follows
- He (Krsna) simply smiled at her words. Looking toward His cowherd boyfriends, He replied to the girl, “My dear beautiful girl, I am very much pleased by your invitation, and I must come to your home after finishing My other business here
- He (Krsna) therefore told Narada, "My dear sage, when Your Holiness comes here, you are full in yourself. Although We are householders and are always in need, you don't require anyone's help, for you are self-satisfied"
- He by whom no one is put into difficulty or anxiety and who is not disturbed by anyone, who is liberated from jubilation, anger, fear and anxiety, is very dear to Me
- He is always very dear to Krsna. Let us all worship Ujjvala, the most intimate friend of Krsna
- Her (Radharani's) kunda (lake) is as profoundly dear to Lord Krsna as this most beloved of the gopis
- I want to open hundreds of centers for preaching this Krishna Consciousness, and one who helps me in this endeavor is certainly very dear to Krishna and all of the acaryas
- If an envious person can get salvation simply by concentrating his mind on Krsna, then what to speak of the gopis, who are so dear to Krsna and always think of Him in love? There must be some difference between the enemies and the friends
- If Krsna's enemies can expect salvation simply by concentrating their minds on Him, then what to speak of persons who are so dear to Krsna?
- If Krsna's enemies could get freed from material contamination and become one with the Supreme, then certainly His dear friends like the gopis can achieve such freedom and much more
- If someone born in a family of dog-eaters is a pure devotee with no motives for enjoyment through fruitive activity or mental speculation, he is very dear to Me
- If they (citizens) are happy in all respects, it is to be understood that the king is honest and is executing his duties rightly. Krsna said that the king in whose kingdom the citizens are happy is very dear to Him
- If we become simply engaged in His preaching work, trying with whatever talent or education or experience or material advantages we have got, to spread Krishna Consciousness message all over the world. That is best friend of Krishna
- In order to pacify them (Krsna's associates), Krsna smilingly said to Uddhava, "My dear Uddhava, you are always My well-wishing confidential friend. I therefore wish to see everything through you because I believe that your counsel is always right"
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is confirmed by the Lord that there are many devotees, but a devotee who is fully conversant in the Vedic conclusion is very dear to Him
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna showed Arjuna His universal form because Arjuna was His very dear friend. Upon seeing Krsna as the Lord of the universes, however, Arjuna asked Krsna to forgive the familiarity of his friendship
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that a devotee who knows Him perfectly is very dear to Him. Four kinds of pious men take to devotional service. If a pious man is in distress, he approaches the Lord for mitigation of his distress
- In the Bhagavad-gita, Eighteenth Chapter, the Lord states that one who is engaged in preaching Krsna consciousness is very dear to Him. A preacher has to face many difficulties in his struggle to preach pure Krsna consciousness
- In the Fourth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says to Arjuna, "My dear Arjuna, because you are My devotee and because you are My intimate friend, I shall reveal to you the process of understanding Me"
- In the last portion of the Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna very plainly says to Arjuna, "My dear Arjuna, now I have spoken everything to you. Now you may choose to accept it or not"
- In the shape of Laksmi, the pleasure potency of Krsna, she was formerly very dear to the Lord as Syamasundara-vallabha. The same Syamasundara-vallabha is now present in Lord Caitanya's pastimes as Gadadhara Pandita
- In this way, Krsna appeared before the brahmana and said, "My dear brahmana, I hope that you are executing the religious principles without difficulty and that your mind is always peaceful"
- It is an open secret, anyone who helps spread Krsna consciousness becomes very dear to Krsna
- It is stated by Lord Krsna, "My dear Uddhava, the spiritual master must be accepted not only as My representative but as My very self. He must never be considered on the same level with an ordinary human being"
- Just as Srimati Radharani is most dear to Lord Krsna, so Her lake, known as Radha-kunda, is also very dear to Him. Of all the gopis, Srimati Radharani is certainly the most beloved
- Just as Srimati Radharani is most dear to Sri Krsna, Her bathing place (Radha-kunda) is also dear to Him. Among all the gopis, Srimati Radharani is supermost and very dear to Lord Krsna
- Just to please His dear wife, the Lord brought back the parijata tree from heaven, just as an ordinary husband would do. But Indra, the King of heaven, induced by his wives (henpecked as he was), ran after the Lord with full force to fight Him
- Krishna appreciates such strong preachers as His dearmost servants, so let us work very enthusiastically to drive away rascal philosophy and establish the real religion of Bhagavad-gita As It Is
- Krsna addressed Balarama, "My dear elder brother, best among the Aryans, You are the Lord of the universe, and, specifically, You are the protector of the Yadu dynasty"
- Krsna addressed Jarasandha as follows: "My dear King, please note that we are not actually brahmanas, nor have we come to ask for food or grain. We are all ksatriyas, & we have come to beg a duel with you. We hope that you will agree to this proposal"
- Krsna addressed to Arjuna, "My dear Partha, one who claims to be My devotee is not so. Only a person who claims to be the devotee of My devotee is actually My devotee"
- Krsna asked His father, "My dear father, what is this arrangement going on for a great sacrifice? What is the result of such a sacrifice, and for whom is it meant? How is it performed? Will you kindly let Me know?"
- Krsna becomes more and more pleased by seeing the increment of book distribution. Devotional service is absolute but one who preaches His message becomes very dear to Lord Krsna
- Krsna consciousness movement means how to become dear to Krsna: "How Krsna will love me"
- Krsna continued, "I was simply seeing how much you were anxious for Me in My absence. So please do not try to find fault with Me. Because you consider Me so dear to you, kindly excuse Me if I have done anything wrong"
- Krsna continued, "My dear beautiful princess, you (Rukmini) know that all the members of the princely order, including Sisupala, Salva, Jarasandha, Dantavakra and even your elder brother Rukmi, are My enemies; they do not like Me at all"
- Krsna continued, "My dear beautiful princess, you may also know that I am always penniless. Just after My birth, I was carried penniless to the house of Nanda Maharaja, and I was raised just like a cowherd boy"
- Krsna continued, "My dear beautiful wife, you (Rukmini) know that because we are householders we are always busy in many household affairs and long for a time when we can enjoy some joking words between us. That is our ultimate gain in household life"
- Krsna continued, "My dear chaste and pious wife (Rukmini), I have tested, on the basis of strict chastity, your love for your husband, and you have passed the examination most successfully"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friend (Sudama), you must have brought some presentation for Me from your home"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friends, do not think for a moment that I have been dealing with you (the gopis) as I do with ordinary devotees. I know what you are"
- Krsna continued, "My dear friends, you (the gopis) might be aggrieved by My words and acts, but you must know that sometimes I do not reciprocate My devotees' dealings with Me"
- Krsna continued, "My dear gopis, your desire to have Me as your husband will be fulfilled because it is with this desire that you worshiped goddess Katyayani"
- Krsna continued, "My dear grandfather, out of fear of My late uncle Kamsa, all the kings belonging to the Yadu, Vrsni, Andhaka, Madhu, Dasarha and Kukura dynasties were very anxious and disturbed"
- Krsna continued, "My dear honored wife, although I have thousands of wives, I do not think that any one of them can love Me more than you. The practical proof of your extraordinary position is that you had never seen Me before our marriage"
- Krsna continued, "My dear King Mucukunda, you are My great devotee, and just to show you My causeless mercy I have appeared in this cave"
- Krsna continued, "My dear Rukmini, such great and exalted love for Me will always remain within My soul. As far as I am concerned, it is not within My power to repay you for your unalloyed devotion to Me"
- Krsna continued, "My dear wife, I am the bestower of all benedictions, even up to the standard of liberation from this material world, and it is I only who can stop the continuation of material existence and call one back home, back to Godhead"
- Krsna continued, "Saintly persons like you, My dear Akrura, can immediately fulfill all the desires of a devotee. My dear Akrura, you are always Our friend and well-wisher"
- Krsna continued, "The gopis are the most dear. They always think of Me (Krsna) in such a way that they remain overwhelmed & almost dead in anxiety due to separation from Me. They are keeping alive simply by thinking that I am returning to them very soon"
- Krsna continued, "The wonderful explanation you have given of My every word is completely factual and approved by Me. O most beautiful Rukmini, you are My dearmost wife. I am greatly pleased to understand how much love you have for Me"
- Krsna encouraged Rukmini, "My dear Rukmini, don't worry. Please rest assured that the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty will kill all the opposing soldiers without delay"
- Krsna has become fearful to Yasoda: "My dear mother, kindly do not bind Me. I shall obey your orders." So Yasoda has become more than God, more than Krsna
- Krsna Himself, after seeing Bali Maharaja, told Uddhava, "My dear friend, how can I express the glorious characteristics of Bali Maharaja, the son of Virocana"
- Krsna once told Radharani, "My dear friend, when You tried to meet Me alone in the morning, Your friend Mekhala remained hungry with envy. Just look at her"
- Krsna persisted, "My dear father, for those who are liberal and saintly, there is no secrecy. They do not think anyone to be a friend, an enemy or a neutral party, because they are always open to everyone"
- Krsna plainly says that His devotees are more dear to Him than Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, Lord Sankarsana (the original cause of creation), the goddess of fortune or even His own Self
- Krsna replied, "Dear King (Yudhisthira), I may inform you that all the great sages, your forefathers, the demigods & your relatives and friends, including Me, desire that you perform this sacrifice, and I think that it will satisfy every living entity"
- Krsna replied, "My dear King Yudhisthira, your four brothers are direct representatives of important demigods like Vayu and Indra"
- Krsna replied, "My dear kings, your decision to give up all conceptions of material enjoyment and turn instead toward My devotional service is factually the symptom of your good fortune. Henceforward you will always be blessed with blissful life"
- Krsna replied, "My dear kings," He said, "I bestow upon you My blessings. From this day forth you will be attached to My devotional service without fail. I give you this benediction, as you have desired"
- Krsna said to Uddhava, "My dear Uddhava, devotional service unto Me is just like a blazing fire which can burn into ashes unlimited fuel supplied to it"
- Krsna said, " My dear gopis, I request that instead of being afflicted, you try to accept everything with a philosophical attitude"
- Krsna said, "I therefore request you, My dear father (Nanda), to begin a sacrifice which will satisfy the local brahmanas and Govardhana Hill, and let us have nothing to do with Indra"
- Krsna said, "My dear Akrura, in spite of your submissiveness, I consider you My superior, on the level with My father & teacher & most well-wishing friend. You are to be worshiped by Me, & since you are My uncle I am always to be protected by you"
- Krsna said, "My dear brahmana friend, that you remember all those days of our school life when you and I were living together at the boarding school (gurukula). Actually, whatever knowledge you and I received in life was accumulated in our student life"
- Krsna said, "My dear brother, You are the supreme worshipable Godhead. Just see how the peacocks are dancing before You in great ecstasy. The deer, whose behavior is just like that of the gopis, are welcoming You with the same affection"
- Krsna said, "My dear chaste wife, My dear princess (Rukmini), I expected such an explanation from you, and only for this purpose did I speak all those joking words, so that you might be cheated of the real point of view. Now My purpose has been served"
- Krsna said, "My dear father and mother, although you have always been anxious for the protection of Our lives, you could not enjoy the pleasure of having Us as your babies, as your growing boys and as your adolescent youths"
- Krsna said, "My dear friends, just see how this spot is very nice for taking lunch and playing on the soft, sandy Yamuna bank. You can see how the lotus flowers in the water are beautifully blown and how they distribute their fragrance all around"
- Krsna said, "My dear friends, you need not interrupt your lunch. Go on enjoying. I am going personally to find the calves"
- Krsna said, "My dear Indra, I stopped your sacrifice just to show you My causeless mercy and to remind you that I am your eternal master. I am the master not only of you but of all the other demigods as well"
- Krsna said, "My dear Srutadeva, you may therefore accept all these great saintly persons, brahmanas and sages as My bona fide representatives"
- Krsna said, "My feature of four-handed Narayana is not so pleasing or dear to Me as is a brahmana Vaisnava. Brahmana means one well conversant with Vedic knowledge"
- Krsna said, "O ladies of Vrndavana, you are very fortunate, and you are very dear to Me. I am very much pleased that you have come here, and I hope everything is well in Vrndavana"
- Krsna said: "My dear King (Kaliya) of the snakes, although I have given you so much pain, please do not be dissatisfied with Me. It is My duty to protect these cows, which are worshiped even by the demigods"
- Krsna says that His dearest devotee is one who does not put others into difficulty, in fact, who puts no one other into difficulty
- Krsna says to Arjuna "You are My very dear friend, you are My devotee. Therefore I'll reveal unto you. Not to others." This is the qualification of understanding God, to become devotee
- Krsna says to Uddhava as follows, "My dear Uddhava, the devotees who have completely taken shelter of My service are so steadfast in devotional service that they have no other desire"
- Krsna says, "Anyone who tries to preach this Bhagavad-gita philosophy, nobody's dearer than him to Me." So we, our business is to become a little recognized by Krsna. So we shall go on preaching like this at all risk
- Krsna says: "My dear Arjuna, you are My friend, personal friend, and you are proposing this, which is befitting to the anarya"
- Krsna spoke Karma-mimamsa philosophy, "My dear father, I don’t think you need to worship any demigod for the successful performance of your agricultural activities"
- Krsna spoke to His elder brother Balarama as follows, "My dear brother, You are superior to all of us, and Your lotus feet are worshiped by the demigods. Just see how these trees, full with fruits and flowers, have bent down to worship Your lotus feet"
- Krsna tells His friends, "My dear friend, what a wonderful thing it is that since I have seen the beautiful lotus eyes of Srimati Radharani, I have developed a tendency to spit on the moon and the lotus flower"
- Krsna tells Satyabhama, "Because of their (Yadus) transcendental qualities, they are very, very dear to Me, as I am very, very dear to them"
- Krsna told Narada, "Dear sage, now you can declare to the devotees & to the nondevotees in particular, that in this matter of taking the parijata flower, all the demigods tried to defeat Me, but none could make Me break My promise to My queen"
- Krsna told one of His gopi friends: "My dear beautiful friend, I can take oath that I have not stolen even a drop of curd from your pot! But still, your friend, Radharani, is very shamelessly smelling the flavor of My mouth"
- Krsna welcomed them with the following words: "My dear wives of the brahmanas, you are all very fortunate and are welcome here. Please let Me know what I can do for you"
- Lord Krsna continued, "My dear best of queens, I clearly understand that you have no material ambition; your only purpose is to serve Me, and you have long been engaged in unalloyed service"
- Lord Krsna continued, "My dear King, I give you the special benediction that you will always think of Me. Thus you will be able to traverse this material world freely, without being contaminated by the material qualities"
- Lord Krsna continued, "My dear King, I offered to give you any kind of benediction just to test how much you have advanced in devotional service"
- Lord Krsna is the reservoir of all transcendental pleasure, yet He Himself felt great pleasure upon embracing the poor brahmana because He was meeting His very dear friend
- Lord Krsna said, "He can very easily cross over ocean of nescience, and he is not subject to the influence he illusory energy. Dear friend, everyone should consider his father to be his first teacher because by the mercy of one's father one gets body"
- Lord Krsna said, "My dear brahmana friend, you are a most intelligent personality, and you know very well the principles of religious life"
- Lord Krsna said, "My dear father, there is no need to worship the demigod Indra. Everyone has to achieve the result of his own work"
- Lord Krsna said, "My dear friend, everyone should consider his father to be his first teacher because by the mercy of one's father one gets this body. The father is therefore the natural spiritual master"
- Lord Krsna said, "My dear friend, I am Paramatma, the Supersoul present in everyone's heart, and it is My direct order that human society follow the principles of varna and asrama"
- Lord Krsna tells Uddhava, "My dear friend, if someone offers Me the best thing in his possession, or anything which is very pleasing to him, he will be eternally benefitted"
- Lord Krsna then addressed His devotees, "My dear brothers, My dear father, My dear inhabitants of Vrndavana, you can now safely enter under the umbrella of Govardhana Hill, which I have just lifted"
- Lord Krsna thought: "Devotional service rendered to Me by the living beings revives their eternal life. O My dear damsels of Vraja, your affection for Me is your good fortune, for it is the only means by which you have obtained My favor"
- Lord Krsna was pleased with them (the gopis), and since they all desired to have Him as their husband, He told them, "My dear well-behaved girls, I know of your desire for Me and why you worshiped goddess Katyayani, & I completely approve of your action"
- Lord Krsna, however, has explained in the Gita that out of these four types of neophytes, the one who is wise is very dear to Him because a wise man, if he is attached to Krsna, is not seeking an exchange of material benefits
- My (Krsna's) dear daughter of the King of Vidarbha (Rukmini), I think you did not consider very sagaciously before your marriage. Thus you made a wrong selection by choosing Me as your husband
- My (Krsna) dear boys & relatives, I therefore advise you that even if a brahmana becomes angry with you & calls you by ill names or curses you, still you should not retaliate. On the contrary, you should smile, tolerate him & offer your respects
- My (Krsna) dear girls, if you think that you are My eternal servitors and you are always ready to execute My order, then My request is that, with your smiling faces, you please come here alone, one after another, and take away your garments
- My dear Arjuna, a man who does not follow this prescribed Vedic system of sacrifice certainly leads a life of sin, for a person delighting only in the senses lives in vain. BG 3.16 - 1972
- My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me (Krsna), I shall impart to you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence
- My dear Arjuna, O winner of wealth, if you cannot fix your mind upon Me without deviation, then follow the regulated principles of bhakti-yoga In this way you will develop a desire to attain to Me. BG 12.9 - 1972
- My dear Arjuna, one cannot perform mystic yoga if he eats more than necessary or needlessly fasts, sleeps and dreams too much or does not sleep enough
- My dear Arjuna, one who is engaged in My pure devotional service, free from the contaminations of previous activities and from mental speculation, who is friendly to every living entity, certainly comes to Me. BG 11.55 - 1972
- My dear Arjuna, only by undivided devotional service can I be understood as I am, standing before you, and can thus be seen directly. Only in this way can you enter into the mysteries of My understanding. BG 11.54 - 1972
- My dear daughter of King Vidarbha, My dear Rukmini, please do not misunderstand Me (Krsna). Don't be unkind to Me like this. I know that you are sincerely and seriously attached to Me; you are My eternal companion
- My dear fortunate demigod (King Nrga), now I see that your body is so beautiful and lustrous. Who are you? We can guess that you are one of the best demigods in the heavenly planets
- My dear son of Kunti, whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you offer in sacrifice, whatever you give in charity, and whatever austerities you perform, all the results of such activities should be offered to Me, Krsna, the S P of Godhead
- My dear Uddhava, you may know that My transcendental form of Visnu in Svetadvipa is identical with Me in divinity
- Naradaji saw Lord Krsna engaged in playing chess with His dear wife and Uddhava. The Lord immediately got up from His personal seat and invited Narada Muni to sit there
- No one is dear to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, nor is anyone His enemy or friend. But He gives inspiration to those who have not forgotten Him and destroys those who have
- O all-auspicious tulasi plant, you are very dear to Govinda's lotus feet, and He is very dear to you. Have you seen Krsna walking here wearing a garland of your leaves, surrounded by a swarm of bumblebees
- O my dear friend, have you seen Krsna passing this way with His dearmost companion, increasing the pleasure of the eyes of all of you
- O tulasi! O malati! O yuthi, madhavi and mallika! Krsna is very dear to you; therefore He must have come near you
- O Uddhava! Neither Brahma, nor Sankara, nor Sankarsana, nor Laksmi, nor even My own self is as dear to Me as you
- Of all the gopis, Radharani is the dearmost. Similarly, the lake known as Radha-kunda is very dear to the Lord because it is very dear to Srimati Radharani
- Of the many objects of favored delight and of all the lovable damsels of Vrajabhumi, Srimati Radharani is certainly the most treasured object of Krsna's love. And, in every respect, Her divine kunda is described by great sages as similarly dear to Him
- Of these, the wise one who is in full knowledge in union with Me through pure devotional service is the best. For I am very dear to him, and he is dear to Me. BG 7.17 - 1972
- On hearing this statement by King Mucukunda, Lord Krsna replied, "My dear King, I am very much pleased with your statement. You have been the king of all the lands on this planet"
- On hearing this statement by King Yudhisthira, Lord Krsna replied as follows: "My dear King Yudhisthira, O killer of enemies, O ideal justice personified, I completely support your decision to perform the Rajasuya sacrifice"
- Once an old mendicant approached the door of Mother Yasoda's house, and Krsna told Yasoda, "My dear Mother, I don't wish to go near this skinny villain. If I go there, he might put Me within his begging bag and take Me away from You!"
- One who explains the supreme secret to the devotees is the most dear to Krsna and never will there be one more dear
- One who has given up everything and taken full shelter at the lotus feet of Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is very dear to Krsna
- One who is equal to friends and enemies, who is equipoised in honor and dishonor, heat and cold, happiness and distress, fame and infamy, who is always free from attachment to material things such a person is very dear to Me
- One who is forgiving and self-controlled, and who is engaged in devotional service with determination, his mind and intelligence dedicated to Me - such a devotee of Mine is very dear to Me
- One who is free of all material jubilation, hatred, lamentation and desire, who renounces both materially auspicious and materially inauspicious things, and who is devoted to Me is very dear to Me
- One who is not envious but is a kind friend to all living entities, who does not think himself a proprietor and is free from false ego, who is equal in both happiness and distress, who is always satisfied, such a devotee of Mine is very dear to Me
- One who neither rejoices nor grieves, who neither laments nor desires, and who renounces both auspicious and inauspicious things - such a devotee is very dear to Me
- Rukmini continued, "I see, therefore, that a great sage like Narada Muni, who does not possess any material property, is still very dear to You (Krsna). And such persons do not care for anything but Your Lordship"
- Rukmini continued, "My dear Lord, You have stated that persons who possess nothing are very dear to You; renouncing everything, Your devotee wants to possess You only"
- Rukmini was the daughter of King Bhismaka, a powerful king. Thus Krsna did not address her as Rukmini; He addressed her this time as the princess. "My dear princess, it is very surprising. Many great personalities in the royal order wanted to marry you"
- Seeing King Mucukunda eager to know about His identity, Lord Krsna answered smilingly as follows, "My dear King, it is practically impossible to tell about My birth, appearance, disappearance and activities"
- Shaking Uddhava's hand with His own hands, He (Krsna) said, "My dear gentle friend Uddhava, please go immediately to Vrndavana and try to pacify My father and mother, Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda-devi, and the gopis"
- Similarly, Her (Radharani's) lake, Sri Radha-kunda, is also described by great sages as the lake that is as dear to Krsna as Radha Herself. Indeed, Krsna's love for Radha-kunda and Srimati Radharani is the same in all respects
- Since all the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi, Vrndavana, are very dear to Krsna, a devotee selects one of the inhabitants and follows in his footsteps in order to be successful in his own devotional service
- Some say that the Unborn is born for the glorification of pious kings, and others say that He is born to please King Yadu, one of Your dearest devotees. You appear in his family as sandalwood appears in the Malaya Hills
- Sometimes he (a preacher in Krsna Conciousness) has to suffer bodily injuries, and sometimes he has to meet death also. All this is taken as a great austerity on behalf of Krsna. Krsna therefore has said that such a preacher is very, very dear to Him
- Sometimes, while His friends were chanting and dancing, Krsna would praise them, "My dear friends, you are dancing and singing very nicely." The boys played at catching ball with fruits such as bael and amalaka
- Son of Satyabhama's nurse said, "I simply expect the favorable glance of Krsna upon me, and so I am not even afraid of Satyabhama, who is so dear to Krsna"
- Sri Krsna, for the sake of His dear friend (Arjuna), fell at the feet of Lord Baladeva and implored Him not to be so angry. Sri Baladeva was thus satisfied
- Stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam: "When the cowherd girls and Krsna thus joined together, each girl thought that Krsna was dearly embracing her alone"
- Subala's body is described as follows. His complexion is just like molten gold. He is very, very dear to Krsna. He always has a garland around his neck, and he wears yellow clothing
- Subhadra: Daughter of Vasudeva and sister of Lord Sri Krsna. She was not only a very dear daughter of Vasudeva, but also a very dear sister to both Krsna and Baladeva. The two brothers and sister are represented in the famous Jagannatha temple of Puri
- Such (parents, lovers and friends) devotees of the Lord never think of the Lord as the Supreme, but think of Him exactly as a common friend, a pet son, or a lover or husband very much dear to heart and soul
- Such karmis are superior to the vikarmis, for they are faithful to the directions of the Vedas and are certainly dear to Krsna
- The Blessed Lord said: My dear Arjuna, happily do I show you this universal form within the material world by My internal potency. No one before you has ever seen this unlimited and glaringly effulgent form. BG 11.47 - 1972
- The Blessed Lord said: My dear Arjuna, O son of Prtha, behold now My opulences, hundreds of thousands of varied divine forms, multicolored like the sea. BG 11.5 - 1972
- The Blessed Lord said: My dear Arjuna, the form which you are now seeing is very difficult to behold. Even the demigods are ever seeking the opportunity to see this form which is so dear. BG 11.52 - 1972
- The conjugal love of the gopis is the most exalted devotional service, surpassing all other methods of bhakti. Therefore Lord Krsna is obliged to say, 'My dear gopis, I cannot repay you. Indeed, I am always indebted to you'
- The following statement was made by Krsna to the gopis, "My dear enchanted, don't gaze at Me with longing eyes like this. Be satisfied and return to your homes in Vrndavana. There is no necessity of your presence here"
- The gopis are the helpers, teachers, friends, wives, dear disciples, confidantes and serving maids of Lord Krsna
- The gopis there are also goddesses of fortune, and they surpass the goddess of fortune who abides in Vaikuntha. In Vrndavana, Lord Krsna is always playing His transcendental flute, which is His dear companion
- The impetuses of conjugal love are Krsna and His very dear consorts, such as Radharani and Her immediate associates
- The Lord definitely says that no one is more dear to Him than one who is always engaged in the preaching work of the Lord's name and fame all over the world
- The Lord said, "My dear Arjuna, do not desist from fighting. If you gain victory in the fight, you will enjoy a kingdom, and even if you die you will be elevated to the heavenly planets"
- The Lord said, "My dear King, because you are a ksatriya, you have committed the offense of slaughtering animals, both in hunting and in political engagements"
- The Lord tells Satyabhama: "My dear Satyabhamadevi, I have descended to this earthly planet by the request of Lord Brahma and other demigods"
- The position of being a devotee is higher than that of equality with Lord Krsna, for the devotees are dearer to Lord Krsna than His own self
- The queens said, "We think, therefore, that you are very dear to our Lord, the chief of the dynasty of the Yadus, and because you are so dear to Him, you are absorbed in meditation, exactly as we are"
- The Sankirtana devotees are very very dear to Krishna. Because you are doing the field work of book distribution, Krishna has immediately recognized them as true servants
- The spontaneous attraction of Sri Krsna for His dearest parts and parcels generates an enthusiasm that obliges Sri Krsna and the gopis to meet together
- The Supreme Lord said: My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me, I shall impart to you this most secret wisdom, knowing which you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence. BG 9.1 - 1972
- The Supreme Lord said: My dear friend, mighty-armed Arjuna, listen again to My supreme word, which I shall impart to you for your benefit and which will give you great joy. BG 10.1 - 1972
- The Supreme Person (Bhagavan) said: My dear Arjuna, how have these impurities come upon you? They are not at all befitting a man who knows the progressive values of life. They do not lead to higher planets, but to infamy. BG 2.2 - 1972
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: My dear Arjuna, happily have I shown you, by My internal potency, this supreme universal form within the material world. No one before you has ever seen this primal form, unlimited and full of glaring effulgence
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, said, "My dear Uddhava, neither through astanga-yoga the mystic yoga system for controlling the senses"
- The yogi should meditate upon His club, which is named Kaumodaki and is very dear to Him. This club smashes the demons, who are always inimical soldiers, and is smeared with their blood
- Then Krsna began to instruct them (the gopis): "My dear friends, you must know that it is now the dead of night and the forest is very dangerous"
- There is a description of Krsna's feeling for his vayasyas in Vrndavana. He once said to Balarama, "My dear brother, when My companions were being devoured by the Aghasura, hot tears poured down from My eyes
- There is no servant in this world more dear to Me than he, nor will there ever be one more dear. BG 18.69 - 1972
- They (Pandavas) were overwhelmed with the thought of future separation. The Lord (Krsna), however, persuaded them to return home, and He proceeded towards Dvaraka with His dear companions
- Those who are in the preaching work, they are very much recognized by Krsna. He says, Nobody is dearer than him, one who is preaching, engaged in the preaching
- Those who follow this imperishable path of devotional service and who completely engage themselves with faith, making Me the supreme goal, are very, very dear to Me
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "Krsna said, My dear gopis, to increase your superexcellent love for Me, I have purposely separated Myself from you so that you may be in constant meditation on Me"
- Uddhava continued, "These are the words of the Personality of Godhead, 'My dear gopis, My dear friends, please know that separation between ourselves is impossible at any time, at any place or under any circumstances, because I am all-pervading'"
- We should understand that Bhagavad-gita is meant for a person who is a devotee and dear to Krsna, not for the demons, who are against Krsna. The demons are trying to kill Krsna
- When Pralambasura entered their company, Krsna began to think how to kill the demon, but externally He received him as a friend. "O My dear friend," He said, "it is very good that you have come to take part in our pastimes"
- When Rksaraj was in front of Krsna fighting and suddenly realized that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna addressed him thus: "My dear Rksaraj, why is your face so dry? Please do not feel threatened by Me"
- While trying to satisfy Naradaji, Krsna said, "My dear great sage among the demigods, I think that now everything is well within the three worlds"
- Who is Krsna's dearmost lovable object? The answer is that it is only Srimati Radhika and no one else
- Why Krsna left Bhagavad-gita? Out of His compassion, that "After My disappearance people would take advantage of this Bhagavad-gita. As I instructed My dear friend Arjuna, they will also take advantage and become free from the clutches of death"
- Why Krsna selected to instruct Arjuna as the disciple of the renovated parampara system? That is also spoken by Krsna: "Because you are My dear friend, because you are My devotee, you can understand the mysteries of Bhagavad-gita"