Trinidad and Tobago
"Trinidad and Tobago"
Pages in category "Trinidad and Tobago"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I (Prabhupada) am so glad and proud of you that you two young boy and girl have gone to Trinidad to preach the mission of Lord Caitanya and you have impressed the public so nicely by your preaching work
- I am so glad to receive your letter dated 4th July, 1971 from Trinidad and it has encouraged me so much that I am now confident that my missionary activities will go on even in my absence
- I am so much grateful to you both, husband and wife, that you are so much helping me to fulfill the order of my Guru Maharaja. Surely Krishna will give you all facility for making our Trinidad center a grand success. Surely He will bless you more & more
- I am so pleased that you have taken my two young disciples, Vaikunthanatha and Saradia, from Trinidad for preaching work. It is so kind of you that you are appreciating their work in this connection
- I am very upset to learn the news of that incident in Trinidad. Yes, you are right to stay away from such a place, and there is no harm if husband and wife live separately for some time
- If the people of Trinidad are very seriously interested in our ISKCON Movement, then we should remain there and expand our preaching work
- Yes, I have heard of your plan to open a branch in Trinidad. That will be very nice and the selected members are approved by me
- You can try to arrange programs in Panama, Trinidad, and Guyana, so I can get down there on my way to Brazil. But, if there is any difficulty in getting the visa for these countries, then we may suspend the program