Ocean of Liquor
Pages in category "Ocean of Liquor"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- On each and every planet there are oceans also. On some of the planets the oceans are of salt water, and on some of them there are oceans of milk. On others there are oceans of liquor, and on others there are oceans of ghee or oil
- Outside the ocean of liquor is another island, known as Kusadvipa, which is 800,000 yojanas (6,400,000 miles) wide, twice as wide as the ocean of liquor
- The second island (in the Bhu-mandala system) is called Salmalidvipa. It is surrounded by an ocean of liquor and is 3,200,000 miles wide, twice as wide as Plaksadvipa. The master of this island is Yajnabahu, one of the sons of Maharaja Priyavrata
- The seven oceans (in the planetary system known as Bhu-mandala) respectively contain salt water, sugarcane juice, liquor, clarified butter, milk, emulsified yogurt, and sweet drinking water
- The water of the seas and oceans of this planet, of which we have experience, are salty, but other planets within the universe contain oceans of sugarcane juice, liquor, ghee, milk and sweet water