faithless | faithlessly | faithlessness | "no faith"|"without faith"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Faithless"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Anyone, therefore, who does not believe in the form of the Lord is certainly a faithless demon and as such is untouchable, a not to be seen persona non grata fit to be punished by the Plutonic king (Yamaraja)
- Arjuna herein (BG 10.14) confirms that persons of faithless and demonic nature cannot understand Krsna. He is not even known by the demigods, so what to speak of the so-called scholars of this modern world? BG 1972 purports
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are always eternal. Your appearance and disappearance are made possible by Your inconceivable energy just to give protection to the faithful devotees and to annihilate the faithless demons"
- But ignorant and faithless persons who doubt the revealed scriptures do not attain God consciousness. For the doubting soul there is happiness neither in this world nor in the next. BG 4.40 - 1972
- Faith in the mode of darkness or ignorance is actually faithlessness. BG 1972 purports
- Faithless men with a poor fund of knowledge do not know that the Lord is the Lord eternally and that one cannot become the Lord by meditation for millions of years or by mental speculation for billions of years
- Faithless nonbelievers may be highly educated in the material sense of the term, but they are the greatest fools of the world because by the influence of the external, material nature all their so-called acquisition of knowledge has been made null & void
- Faithless societies of men, in Kali-yuga, will make the world uninhabitable for the saner section of people
- Faithless unbelievers do not see what is clearly evident, just as owls do not see the rays of the sun
- Faithless unbelievers, who challenge the appearance of God, will be delivered by the Supreme Personality of Godhead when He appears before them as death
- Following the instruction of his father, Maharaja Priyavrata, Maharaja Agnidhra ruled the inhabitants of Jambudvipa according to religious principles. These principles are exactly contrary to the modern principles of faithlessness
- Foolish, faithless creatures try to avoid the existence of the Lord and proclaim themselves secular at the cost of valuable human life
- Ignorant and faithless persons who doubt the revealed scriptures do not attain God consciousness; they fall down. For the doubting soul there is happiness neither in this world nor in the next
- In the Bhagavad-gita also, it is said that the Lord reserves the right of not being exposed to everyone, and He keeps Himself concealed from the faithless by His yoga-maya potency
- In the Kali-yuga the whole atmosphere is surcharged with faithlessness. Men are no longer interested in spiritual values. Material sense gratification is now the standard of civilization
- In this age the people in general as well as their so-called leaders are all unlucky fellows, faithless in spiritual knowledge and influenced by the age of Kali
- Less intelligent men of the age of Kali, who had no faith in God, followed Lord Buddha's principle, and for the time being they were trained in moral discipline and nonviolence, the preliminary steps for proceeding further on the path of God realization
- Lifting of the Govardhana Hill by a seven-year-old boy (Krsna) may be unbelievable for the faithless, but for the devotees it is absolutely believable
- One who considers Lord Visnu to be in the same category with devas like Lord Brahma or Lord Siva or who thinks Lord Brahma and Siva to be equal to Lord Visnu is to be considered as pasandi - a faithless nonbeliever
- One who does not understand the instructions of the Gita is faithless, and is to be considered to be misusing the fragmental independence awarded to him by the Lord. BG 1972 purports
- Out of that small number of human beings, most are totally ignorant of the spiritual science, are unclean in their habits, and have no faith in the existence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. In short, most human beings live like animals
- Persons who have no intelligence or no faith in the subject matter should be given the chance to hear chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra, but in the beginning they should not be instructed about the glories or spiritual significance of the holy names
- Please also describe the imperfections and contradictions of the faithless atheists, the situation of crossbreeding, and the movements of the living entities in various species of life according to their particular modes of nature and work
- That sacrifice performed in defiance of scriptural injunctions, in which no spiritual food is distributed, no hymns are chanted & no remunerations are made to the priests, & which is faithless-that sacrifice is of the nature of ignorance. BG 17.13 - 1972
- The combination of living entities in different modes of material nature is called crossbreeding. The faithless atheists do not believe in the existence of God, and thus their paths of philosophy are contradictory
- The deer has put its faith in me, just as a good man who has a natural interest in good behavior forgets the misbehavior of a cunning friend and puts his faith in him. Although I have proved faithless, will this deer return and place its faith in me?
- The devotee believes in the almighty potency of the Lord, while the faithless say that the Lord is almighty but do not believe it
- The difference between the believers and the faithless is that the devotees accept the incidents mentioned in the Vedic literatures to be true, whereas the demons simply argue and label all these historical incidents mythology
- The disease of the modern civilized man is his disbelief of everything in the revealed scriptures. Faithless nonbelievers cannot make progress in spiritual realization, for they cannot understand the spiritual potency
- The faithless cannot accomplish this process of devotional service; that is the purport of this verse (BG 9.2). BG 1972 purports
- The faithless people were made to believe in God in the form of Lord Buddha. That was the mercy of Lord Buddha: he made the faithless faithful to him
- The illusory energy acts very powerfully on them because in spite of their elevated mundane education, such persons are faithless and are infected by the mentality of atheism
- The killer of the soul, whoever he may be, must enter into the planets known as the worlds of the faithless, full of darkness and ignorance
- The Lord incarnates Himself for the protection of His devotees and for the annihilation of the faithless. His activities are in relationship with His devotees
- The Lord left in His own body; He did not leave His body as is generally misunderstood by the conditioned souls. This statement defeats the false propaganda of the faithless nondevotees that the Lord passed away like an ordinary conditioned soul
- The present society is just like animals. They have no faith, what to speak of this faith or that faith. That is the position. They are simply after sense enjoyment
- The propaganda that the Lord is impersonal, that He has no activity and that He is a dumb stone without any name and form has encouraged people to become godless, faithless demons
- The unscrupulous caste system now dominant in the society of the asuras or the faithless cannot be any barrier to approaching Sri Krsna, the Absolute Personality of Godhead
- There are many persons who are envious of Krsna. Such persons should not be told of Bhagavad-gita, for they cannot understand. There is no possibility of faithless persons' understanding Bhagavad-gita and Krsna. BG 1972 purports
- These demigods want to see that the rebel living beings, who want to survive faithlessly, are gradually turned towards the supreme power of the Lord. Therefore, the system of offering sacrifice is recommended in the scriptures
- This is the greatest contribution; our books have given us a respectable position. People have no faith in this church or temple worship. Those days are gone
- Those who have no faith even after hearing about Krsna and the excellence of devotional service, who think that it is simply eulogy, find the path very difficult, even if they are supposedly engaged in devotional service. BG 1972 purports
- Thus the Lord is equipped with sharp weapons in the form of His parts and plenary portions. All these weapons are competent enough to crush the faithless atheists
- To consider the chanting of Hare Krsna as one of the auspicious ritualistic activities which are offered in the Vedas as fruitive activities (karma-kanda). 9) To instruct a faithless person about the glories of the holy name