Pages in category "Nanda River"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Freed from all sinful reactions are those who concentrate their minds with great attention upon the Rivers Ganges, Sarasvati, Nanda and Yamuna (Kalindi); the elephant Airavata; Dhruva Maharaja; the seven rsis; and the pious human beings
- In those tracts of land there are seven mountains - Svarasa, Satasrnga, Vamadeva, Kunda, Mukunda, Puspa-varsa and Sahasra-sruti. There are also seven rivers - Anumati, Sinivali, Sarasvati, Kuhu, Rajani, Nanda and Raka. They are still existing
- It is understood that even the damsels of the heavenly planets are polluted by thoughts of sex enjoyment, and therefore they come in airplanes to bathe in the rivers Nanda and Alakananda
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Freed from all sinful reactions are those who rise from bed at the end of night, early in the morning, and fully concentrate their minds with great attention upon the Rivers Ganges, Sarasvati and Nanda
- They (the demigods) also saw the two rivers named Nanda and Alakananda. These two rivers are sanctified by the dust of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda