Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
deathless | deathlessness
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Deathless"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- He (Hiranyakasipu) then asked Brahma for the benediction of becoming amara, by which one does not die. Brahma said that he could not award the benediction because even he, the material creator who rules all planets, is not amara
- Hiranyakasipu wanted to gain all the yogic perfections like anima and laghima, to be deathless, and to be the only king of the entire universe, including Brahmaloka
- The best thing is to attain the highest perfection of deathlessness as soon as the human form of life is attained; otherwise the whole policy of human life will prove to be a total failure
- The denizens of the heavenly kingdom are called amara, or deathless, due to their possessing a long span of life, far greater than that of the human beings
- The householders and persons who have deliberately broken the vow of celibacy cannot enter into the kingdom of deathlessness