Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
"confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita" "|"affirmed in the Bhagavad-gita"
Pages in category "Confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 113 pages are in this category, out of 113 total.
- Actually the whole world is full of Krsna's singing, but it is appreciated in different ways by different kinds of living entities. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita: ye yatha mam prapadyante tams tathaiva bhajamy aham (BG 4.11)
- Actually, one who preaches the message of the Gita is very dear to Krsna, as is confirmed in the Gita itself. Such a preacher is factually a brahmana and thus by feeding him one feeds the Supreme Lord directly
- Actually, the transcendental qualities are manifested only to the devotees. As confirmed in Bhagavad-gita, simply by discharging devotional service one can understand the transcendental position of the Supreme Lord
- Akrura continued, "Throughout the Vedic literature it is declared that You (Krsna) are the dearmost friend of every living entity. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita: suhrdam sarva-bhutanam (BG 5.29)"
- Akrura thought, "As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, these activities of Krsna - His protecting the devotees and killing the demons, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita - are always good for men to hear and narrate"
- All mantras, of course, are meant for this life and the next life, as Krsna Himself confirms in Bhagavad-gita
- All the Vedic hymns are chanted to please Lord Krsna. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- Anyone who wants to get rid of the material entanglement must surrender unto Him (God). This is also confirmed in Bhagavad-gita
- Arjuna confirmed that Krsna is the maintainer and the object of worship for the devotees and the destroyer of the undesirables
- As confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (18.61), the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna is the all-pervading omnipresent Supersoul. Therefore one who is a yogi can worship only Him because He is the substance and not illusion
- As confirmed in Bhagavad-gita, manah sasthanindriyani prakrti-sthani karsati: the living entity is struggling very hard against the six senses, which include the mind
- As confirmed in Srimad-Bhagavatam, the Bhagavad-gita, the Mahabharata and the Upanisads, He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna Himself, and He is worshipable by everyone in this age of disagreement
- As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita (8.22), He (Krsna) can be approached only by unalloyed devotional service and not by the processes of jnana (philosophy), yoga (mysticism) or karma (fruitive work)
- As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita as well as in the Bhagavatam, Lord Caitanya's theory of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva is the perfect philosophy of the Absolute Truth
- As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, in the brahma-bhuta stage of life one becomes free from hankering and lamentation. Therefore the conclusion is that the inhabitants of the Vaikuntha planets are all brahma-bhuta living entities
- As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, the cause of the impersonal Brahman is Lord Krsna. This Brahman effulgence is likened to the sunshine, which emanates from the sun globe. Therefore, impersonal Brahman is not the ultimate cause
- As it is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, full knowledge means knowing Krsna to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- As one Manu follows another, the cult of Krsna consciousness is being imparted, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita
- Banasura's fighting with Krsna and later being saved by the grace of Lord Siva is confirmation of the statement in the Bhagavad-gita that the worshipers of demigods cannot achieve any benediction without its being sanctioned by the Supreme Lord, Krsna
- BG confirms the purpose of Vedic knowledge is to find Krsna. Brahma-samhita says it is very difficult to find Krsna, the S.P. of Godhead, by systematic reading of the Vedic literature. But He is very easily available through the mercy of a pure devotee
- Bhagavad-gita confirms that purified intelligence arises in the person of a very wise man. Bahunam janmanam ante jnanavan mam prapadyate
- Brahma said, "As confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, simply by understanding Your (Krsna's) constitutional position, appearance and disappearance, one can be immediately elevated to the spiritual kingdom after quitting this present body"
- He (Lord Krsna) is not visible to the foolish persons who deride Him. Krsna's body, as confirmed by Brahma-samhita and confirmed by Krsna Himself in Bhagavad-gita, is completely spiritual and full of bliss and eternality
- He appears in this material world out of His causeless mercy, and whenever He appears, He appears as He is, without change. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, where the Lord says that He appears by His spiritual potency
- In Bhagavad-gita also it is confirmed that the devotee who faithfully serves the Supreme Lord, even if found to commit a gross mistake, should be considered a sadhu, or saintly person
- In practically every chapter the conclusion has been that one should be attached to the personal form of Krsna, for that is the highest spiritual realization
- In that sense, also, the Lord is Narayana, as ayana means the source of knowledge as well as the resting place. It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the remembrance of the living entity is due to the presence of the Supersoul within the heart
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is confirmed by the Lord that there are many devotees, but a devotee who is fully conversant in the Vedic conclusion is very dear to Him
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is confirmed that to be in association with the Supreme Personality of Godhead by full surrender in transcendental love frees one from the miseries inflicted by the laws of material nature
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is stated that the worshipers of the demigods have lost their intelligence
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord (Krsna) states that anyone who surrenders unto Him surpasses the control of the three qualities of material nature
- In the Bhagavad-gita the same theory is confirmed by the Lord in His own words: the ultimate purpose of the Vedas is to know Him only
- In the Vedanta-sutra, Krsna is described, janmady asya yatah: the Supreme Person from whom everything has emanated. So that Krsna has confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, aham adir hi devanam
- It is also confirmed in Bhagavad-gita that the Lord is equal to everyone; no one is His enemy and no one is His friend. But to one who surrenders unto Him, He is especially inclined
- It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita in many places that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, takes a special interest in His devotees and declares emphatically that nothing can cause His devotees to fall down. He is always protecting them
- It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that after Brahman realization, when one is freed from material anxieties and can see every living entity on an equal level, he is eligible to enter into devotional service
- It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that as soon as a person surrenders unto the lotus feet of Krsna, Krsna takes charge of him and gives him a guarantee of protection from all sinful reactions
- It is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that it is very difficult to get out of the clutches of material nature, but if anyone surrenders unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, the modes of material nature can no longer act on him
- It is confirmed also in the Bhagavad-gita that a devotee who has unflinching faith in and devotion to the Lord, even if he is sometimes found to be accidentally deviated from pure devotional characteristics, should still be counted amongst the pure
- It is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita that when there is an increase of irreligion and discrepancies arise in the real religious activities, the Supreme Lord comes to protect the pious and kill the impious
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that a devotee engaged full time in the transcendental loving service of the Lord has already surpassed the influence of the three modes of material nature
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that anyone who is always absorbed in the thought of Krsna is the topmost of all yogis
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that He is the actual enjoyer of all sacrifices because He is directly the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the Supreme Absolute Truth, beyond the conception or speculation of the material senses
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that Krsna is present in everyone’s heart and that from Him come all knowledge, remembrance and forgetfulness. He is the original person to be known by Vedic knowledge
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that out of many millions of persons, only one may try to understand what is spiritual knowledge, and out of many such persons who are trying to understand, only one or a few may know what is the S P of Godhead
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that sun planet is also inhabited by living beings. But their body is made of fire. That is the difference. Just like here our body is made of earth
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the actual knowledge of the conditioned soul is now covered by nescience. Thus the theory that a living being is absolute impersonal Brahman is refuted herein
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the four social orders and the four spiritual orders are created by the Lord Himself, in terms of different individual qualities
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the Lord can be worshiped even by one's profession, if it is sincerely offered for the pleasure of the Lord
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the material body is created by Krsna's inferior energy, that the living entities - the individual souls - are His parts and parcels, and that the Supersoul is His localized representation
- It is foolish also to think that natural laws are ultimately powerful. Material nature's law works under the direction of the Lord, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita. The Lord says there that natural laws work under His supervision
- It is therefore confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that even slightly using the body and the material world for the service of the Lord can deliver a person from the gravest danger
- Krsna has affirmed, "I am God," and He has acted accordingly. Mayavadis think that everyone can claim to be God, but that is their illusion, for no one else can perform such extraordinary activities as Krsna
- Krsna is the adi-purusa. In... Arjuna also confirms. After understanding Bhagavad-gita, Arjuna also confirms: param brahma param dhama, pavitram paramam bhavan, purusam sasvatam adyam. Adyam: the original person
- Krsna is the source of the Brahman effulgence, as He Himself confirms in the Bhagavad-gita. From this we can conclude that the impersonal feature of the absolute truth is not the ultimate end; Krsna is the ultimate end of the absolute truth
- Krsna not only theoretically or philosophically presented Himself as the Supreme but actually presented Himself as such to Arjuna. Arjuna must confirm this because Arjuna is the beginning of the parampara system
- Krsna's attractive features and sweet smiles go deep into the heart of everyone, and once it is so done the living being is admitted into the kingdom of God, from which no one returns. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- Lord Krsna says in the Bhagavad-gita that He accepts from His devotee even a little fruit, a flower or some water, which can be gathered by any person, rich or poor
- Lord Krsna says, aham sarvasya prabhavah: "I am the origin of everything, including the Brahman effulgence and Paramatma manifestation." His activities are transcendental, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita. Janma karma ca me divyam
- Mayavadi philosophers are very proud of exhibiting their Vedanta knowledge through grammatical jugglery, but in the Bhagavad-gita Lord Sri Krsna certifies that they are mayayapahrta-jnana, bereft of real knowledge due to maya
- Monism is based on pure knowledge as described and confirmed in Bhagavad-gita: priyo hi jnanino 'tyartham aham sa ca mama priyah
- Omkara, being situated in everyone's heart, is isvara, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita (18.61)
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is educating people that "You are not this body, not this mind, not this intelligence, but above this. You are spirit soul." So Krsna confirms that mamaivamsa
- Similarly, the parts and parcels of the supreme whole are always dependent and are always controlled by the source of the parts and parcels. It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that the living entities are parts and parcels of Krsna
- Sri Krsna affirms that less intelligent persons mistake Him to be an ordinary man like us, and thus they deride Him. The same is confirmed herein by Queen Kunti. The less intelligent persons are those who rebel against the authority of the Lord
- Srimad-Bhagavatam indicates that everything is sheltered by Krsna directly and indirectly. Consequently perfect knowledge can be had only by an analytical study of Krsna, as confirmed by Bhagavad-gita
- Swamis like Vivekananda or others who came here before me (Srila Prabhupada), manufactured their own ideological religion and that is not in conformity of the Bhagavad-gita
- That Personality of Godhead has to be obeyed in all respects. Anyone who wants to become freed from material entanglement must surrender unto Him, and this is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- That religion was manifested from the place where the Personality of Godhead is personally situated is very significant because religion means devotional service to the Personality of Godhead, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita as well as the Bhagavatam
- That spiritual sky is far beyond the material sky, and it is confirmed also in the Bhagavad-gita that beyond this material sky there is another, eternal sky
- That this kind of meditation is perfect samadhi is confirmed at the end of the Sixth Chapter of the BG, where Krsna says that of all yogis, the greatest is the one who constantly thinks of the Lord within the core of his heart with love and devotion
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that anyone who understands the transcendental nature of the Lord's appearance, activities and disappearance becomes eligible for freedom from material bondage upon quitting the present material tabernacle
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that the devotee always absorbed in Krsna consciousness has no anxieties for his maintenance or protection. Being constantly absorbed in Krsna consciousness, he ultimately achieves the highest perfection
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that the Lord glances over material nature and thus she produces the many material universes. Neither Krsna in Goloka nor Narayana in Vaikuntha comes directly in contact with the material creation
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms the fact that this material world is created and annihilated perpetually and that conditioned souls without Krsna consciousness come back again and again, whenever the material creation is manifest
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms this, "After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge surrenders unto Me"
- The form of Garbhodakasayi Visnu is called Narayana because He rests Himself on that water. In addition, He is the resting place of all living creatures. Besides that, Narayana is also present in everyone's heart, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- The gopis are perfectly in trance, samadhi, the highest perfectional stage of mystic power. In the Bhagavad-gita, it is confirmed that one who is constantly thinking of Krsna is a first-class yogi among all kinds of yogis
- The Lord is described here as tri-pat, which means that He is the enjoyer of three kinds of sacrifices. In Bhagavad-gita the Lord confirms that He is the beneficiary and enjoyer of all sacrifices, penances and austerities
- The Lord's proprietorship over everything within the universe is confirmed in the Seventh Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita (7.4-5), where para and apara prakrti are discussed
- The real religious principle is devotional service, or bhakti. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, where Lord Krsna says, "Give up all other religious principles and simply surrender unto Me"
- The same principle is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, "The cosmic manifestation comes into existence and again dissolves, and after dissolution it merges into the existence of the Supreme Lord"
- The spiritual sky is situated far, far away from the material universe is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- The Supersoul is called antaryami, and He is extensive. This is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita. Ksetra-jnam capi mam viddhi sarva-ksetresu bharata
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is not formless; He is purusam, or the enjoyer, the original person. He is the time element and is all-cognizant. He knows everything - past, present and future - as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Krsna is the basis of the impersonal brahma-jyotir radiation, or the impersonal feature of the Lord. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- The ultimate goal of their perfect desire was attained, and they were so joyous that they had nothing further to desire. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita: if one attains the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then he has no desire for anything
- The Vaisnavas know that the Absolute Truth is the Supreme Person and that the Brahman effulgence is based on the Supreme Personality of Godhead, as confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita: brahmano hi pratisthaham
- Their (impersonalists) business is mostly word jugglery and mental speculation. Consequently the impersonalists pursue a fruitless labor, as confirmed in the Twelfth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita (12.5)
- There is no question of creation and annihilation in the brahmajyoti, or spiritual sky. The Bhagavad-gita also confirms that beyond the material sky there is another, eternal, spiritual sky, where everything is eternally existing
- This conclusion (voidism or impersonalism) is useless for a Krsna conscious person. Only rarely by philosophical speculation can one reach the conclusion of worshiping Vasudeva, Krsna. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita itself
- This constant meditation on Krsna by the gopis is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita to be the topmost yoga. Krsna knew very well the psychology of women
- This is confirmed by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita, Fifteenth Chapter, "I am present in everyone's heart, and I cause one to remember and forget. I am the original compiler of the Vedanta, and I am the actual knower of the Vedas"
- This is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita in the well-known verse yada yada hi dharmasya glanih. "Whenever there is a decline of dharma and a rise of adharma, O Arjuna, then I incarnate Myself
- This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita (7.7), where Lord Krsna says that He is the ultimate concept of the Absolute Truth: mattah parataram nanyat. Therefore Krsna is the source of the brahmajyoti as well as the all-pervading Paramatma
- This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam, as well as in the Vedas, wherein it is stated, eko narayana asit, "Only Narayana existed before the creation"
- This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita by the Lord Himself, "One can understand Me only through devotional service"
- This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, Fifteenth Chapter, wherein the Lord states, "I am situated in everyone's heart"
- This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, that Isvara, the Supreme Personality, is residing in everyone's heart
- This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, wherein the Lord says that after many, many births, a great soul, or mahatma, surrenders unto the Lord, knowing well that Vasudeva, Krsna, is the cause of all causes
- This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita: "Those who worship the different demigods achieve the desired results the respective demigods can reward"
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant for understanding the Absolute Truth in complete, without any doubt, and without any incompleteness. This is also confirmed in the Eighteenth Chapter
- To cross over the material world is to cross over the stringent laws of material nature. The stringent laws of material nature cannot check the progress of one who is attracted by the spiritual nature. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- We must remember that Puranjana is the living entity, and the city Pancala is the body. The body is the field of activity for the living entity, as stated in Bhagavad-gita: ksetra-ksetrajna
- We practice Bhakti-yoga strictly and since Bhakti includes all other results obtained from practicing other yogas as it is declared in the Bhagavad-gita to be the culmination of all yogas it becomes unnecessary for us to apply any other techniques
- When an intelligent man surrenders unto the lotus feet of Krsna and knows completely that Krsna is the cause of all causes, as confirmed in BG, then only can such an intelligent man become a mahatma, or great soul. But such a great soul is rarely seen
- When one is spiritually situated and does not desire a gross or subtle body, he attains his original spiritual body. As confirmed by the Bhagavad-gita: tyaktva deham punar janma naiti mam eti so 'rjuna
- Whenever men neglect the authority of the Lord, nature and her laws are there to penalize them. This is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita in the well-known verse yada yada hi dharmasya glanih