Gopala Bhatta Gosvami
"Gopala Bhatta Gosvami"|"Gopala Bhatta"
- Śrīla Gopāla Bhaṭṭa Gosvāmī
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Gopala Bhatta Gosvami"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- All glories to Rupa Gosvami, Sanatana Gosvami, Jiva Gosvami, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami and Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, the six Gosvamis of Vrndavana! They are all my masters
- All the six Gosvamis, they used to sit down and discuss Srimad-Bhagavatam. Gopala Bhatta Gosvami was reading, and all the other Gosvamis, Rupa, Sanatana, they were hearing, and Jiva Gosvami was writing comment
- Besides the temples of Radha-Madana-mohana, Radha-Govindadeva and Radha-Gopinathaji, many other temples have been established in Vrndavana, such as the temple of Gokulananda of Lokanatha Gosvami, and the temple of Radha-ramana of Gopala Bhatta Gosvami
- Both the brothers, Rupa Gosvami, Sanatana Gosvami, they became gosvamis. And other gosvamis, Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, Sri Jiva Gosvami, they became their assistants
- Both the father and the mother of Gopala Bhatta Gosvami were extremely fortunate, for they dedicated their entire lives to the service of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Gopala Bhatta formerly belonged to the disciplic succession of the Ramanuja-sampradaya but later became part of the Gaudiya-sampradaya
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami compiled a book called Sat-kriya-sara-dipika, edited the Hari-bhakti-vilasa, wrote a foreword to the Sat-sandarbha and a commentary on the Krsna-karnamrta, and installed the Radharamana Deity
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami was a brahmacari
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami was a learned scholar
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami was South Indian
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami was the son of Venkata Bhatta
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami's previous name in the pastimes of Lord Krsna was Ananga-manjari
- I (Srila Srinivasa Acarya) offer my respectful obeisances unto the six Gosvamis, namely Sri Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Rupa Gosvami, Sri Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami, Sri Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, Sri Jiva Gosvami and Sri Gopala Bhatta Gosvami
- I also remember the six Gosvamis - Rupa, Sanatana, Bhatta Raghunatha, Sri Jiva, Gopala Bhatta and Dasa Raghunatha
- I pray to the lotus feet of the six Gosvamis - Sri Rupa, Sanatana, Bhatta Raghunatha, Sri Jiva, Gopala Bhatta and Dasa Raghunatha - so that all impediments to my writing this literature will be annihilated and my real desire will be fulfilled
- Smrty acarya
- Sometimes Gopala Bhatta Gosvami is also said to have been an incarnation of Guna-manjari
- Sri Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, the forty-seventh branch, was one of the great and exalted branches of the tree
- Sri Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, the forty-seventh branch, was one of the great and exalted branches of the tree. He always engaged in discourses about love of Godhead in the company of Rupa Gosvami and Sanatana Gosvami
- Srila Gopala Bhatta Gosvami accepted the tridanda-sannyasa order from Tridandipada Prabodhananda Sarasvati
- Srinivasa Acarya was a disciple of Srila Gopala Bhatta Gosvami
- When Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami took permission from all the Vaisnavas before writing Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, Gopala Bhatta Gosvami also gave him his blessings, but he requested him not to mention his name in the book
- When Rupa Gosvami stayed at Mathura, he was accompanied by Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami and Lokanatha dasa Gosvami