Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"radha govindaji"|"radha govinda's"|"radha govinda"
Pages in category "Radha-Govinda"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- I have become old, and you are also old, although not so old as I am. We may pass away, but my disciples will carry on this festival yearly, and so it will be remembered forever our eternal relationship with Jagannathaji and Radha-Govindaji
- I used to imitate the performances of a neighboring temple of Radha-Govinda. By constantly visiting this neighboring temple and copying the ceremonies in connection with my own Deities of play, I developed a natural affinity for the Lord
- I was worshiping in my house. Whatever I was eating, I was offering, and I was following the ceremonies of this Radha-Govinda with my small Deity. That Deity is still existing. I have given to my sister. So then I introduced Ratha-yatra
- In a temple of jewels in Vrndavana, underneath a desire tree, Sri Sri Radha-Govinda, served by Their most confidential associates, sit upon an effulgent throne. I offer my humble obeisances unto Them
- In my childhood, Radha-Govindaji were the source of my enjoyment. I asked my father to give me Radha-Govinda deities and he gave me and I worshiped. And I also asked him to give me ratha
- In our (Prabhupada's) householder life we also (like Bhaktisiddhanta) sometimes visited this temple of Vallabhapura and took prasadam there at noon. The Deities of this temple, Sri Sri Radha-Govinda and the Gauranga vigraha, are extremely beautiful
- Installed there (Vallabhapura) are the Deities of Radha-Govinda and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- These three Deities (Sri Radha-Madana-mohana, Sri Radha-Govindadeva and Sri Radha-Gopinathaji) are worshiped in three different stages of one's development. The followers of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu scrupulously follow these principles of approach
- This Ratha-yatra, Radha-Govinda seva, prasada distribution. Only the new thing I am doing-writing of books by the order of Guru Maharaja. Otherwise, whatever I have introduced, I was trained up in childhood. I simply imitated. I am simply surprised
- This Thakurbari, Radha-Govindaji, is my life. That is the beginning of my this spiritual life. And after so many years, still Radha-Govindaji has dragged me. So it is His kindness
- What was my childhood play (Rathayatra) 65 years ago is now a worldwide event. The same Radha-Govindaji worship and Jagannatha worship is going on all over the world
- When I think of Radha-Krishna, I think of first the Radha-Govinda Vigraha of Mullicks Thakurabati because from my very childhood I am devoted to the same Deity
- Who, then, will not reside at Radha-kunda and, in a spiritual body surcharged with ecstatic devotional feelings, render loving service to the divine couple Sri Sri Radha-Govinda, who perform Their astakaliya-lila, Their eternal eightfold daily pastimes