This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radharani's Thinking of Krsna (8 P)
Pages in category "Radharani's Thinking"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- I have gotten the embrace of Sri Krsna, She thinks, so now My life is fulfilled. Thus She remains immersed in pleasing Krsna, taking the tree in Her arms
- In the meantime, the bee, flying hither and thither, appeared before Her again. She (Radharani) thought, "Krsna is still kind to Me. In spite of the messenger's carrying disruptive messages, He is so kind that He has again sent the bee to take Me to Him"
- In this way, all the gopis pointed out the faults of the particular gopi who had been taken alone by Krsna. They said that this chief gopi, Radharani, must be very proud of Her position, thinking Herself the greatest of the gopis
- On another occasion, when Srimati Radharani thought that Krsna was involved with another woman, She addressed Her friend in this manner
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "‘I have gotten the embrace of Sri Krsna,' She (Radharani) thinks, ‘so now My life is fulfilled.' Thus She remains immersed in pleasing Krsna, taking the tree in Her arms"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart,"The flutelike murmur of the bamboos rubbing against one another steals Radharani's consciousness, for She thinks it to be the sound of My flute. And She embraces a tamala tree, mistaking it for Me"
- Once while Krsna was out walking, one of the associates of Radharani told Her: "My dear friend, do You think that this walking personality is a tamala tree?"
- One day Srimati Radharani was churning curd for Krsna. At that time the jeweled bangles on Her hands were circling around, and She was also chanting the holy name of Krsna. All of a sudden She thought
- She (Radharani) became almost mad, thinking that the messenger-bee might have returned to Krsna to inform Him all about Her talking against Him. "Krsna must be very sorry to hear it," She thought. In this way She was overwhelmed by another type of ecstasy
- Srimati Radharani said, "I think He must be sending some message to Me through Subala. The purport is that the superiors of Radharani do not like Krsna or His cowherd friends to associate with Her"
- Srimati Radharani's bedstead is pride itself, and it is situated in the abode of Her bodily aroma. She is always seated there thinking of Krsna's association