"same principle"|"same principles"
Pages in category "Same Principle"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A person who personally practices the tenets of religion as they are enjoined in the sastras and who also teaches others the same principles is called religious
- As in the material world sometimes failure is considered as a pillar of success, similarly in the spiritual order also the same principle can be applied. So don't be disappointed. Maybe Krishna's desire is something higher in this connection
- In all species of life the attraction between male and female is the basic principle of existence. The same principle of intermingling is also in human society, but is in a regulative form
- In India, from the very moment we stepped down from the airplane, there is good propaganda work going on. We are following the same principles as in the U.S.A. by sending Sankirtana Party and it appears to be very successful
- It is not the question of the place, but it is the person who chants which is important. A sincere soul like you, so much devoted to Spiritual Master and Krsna is sure to be successful anywhere. So you adopt the same principle as we are doing here
- It is stated in the Brahma-samhita that Lord Brahma was initiated into the eighteen-letter Krsna mantra, which is generally accepted by all the devotees of Lord Krsna. We follow the same principle because we belong to the Brahma sampradaya
- The Bhagavad-gita states that the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna maintains these material universes by extending His plenary expansions. So this purusa form is the confirmation of the same principle
- The energy which acts as material nature in a combination of twenty-three ingredients is not the final source of creation. The Lord enters into the elements and applies His energy, called Kali. In all other Vedic scriptures the same principle is accepted
- The modern system works on the same principle of boring the ground, but modern engineers are still unable to dig immediately wherever necessary
- The same principle (everyone is a servant of Krsna) is described here - in SB 3.28.21
- The same principle exists in the universal creation: the ingredients were present, but only when the Lord entered into the material elements was matter actually agitated. That is the cause of creation. We can see this in our ordinary experience
- The same principle holds for a woman also; if she enjoys sex with a man other than her husband, the act is tantamount to having sexual relations with her father or son
- The same principle is applicable when He (The Lord) appears as the hog or fish incarnations. They are transcendental forms of the Lord and are manifested under certain necessities of His own pleasure and pastimes
- The same principle is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, "The cosmic manifestation comes into existence and again dissolves, and after dissolution it merges into the existence of the Supreme Lord"
- There are different potencies of God, and there are different expansions of the different potencies. In this way, for different reasons there are different expansions of the same one principle, the Supreme. This understanding is real knowledge
- This practice (the wife serves personally the husband) is also followed by the wives of the demigods, and in days past the wives of men also followed this same principle