Radharani's Separation from Krsna
Pages in category "Radharani's Separation from Krsna"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- My dear Radharani, in separation from Krsna You are now as still as the most beautiful tree, whose gracefulness is not blocked by any covering of leaves. Your tranquil mood makes You appear to be completely merged in Brahman realization
- My dear Srimati Radharani, I (Krsna) am always subservient to the loving affairs of all of you. I am under your control only. My separation from you and residence in distant places have occurred due to My strong misfortune
- Radharani sleeps in Her room with the aroma of pride, and when She lies down in Her bed, the transcendental variety of Her loving ecstasies is like a jeweled locket in the midst of Her necklace of separation
- Radharani tells Her friend, "I am now unable to see Him, it would be good for Me to be a blind woman." This is another instance of disappointment due to separation from Krsna
- So when Radharani was always weeping for Krsna because of His separation, there was no chance of Her getting any sleep for Herself
- Srimati Radharani in distress spoke thus, "Oh, what shall I say of My distress? After I met Krsna My loving propensities sprouted, but upon separating from Him I sustained a great shock, which is now continuing like the sufferings of a disease"
- Ten bodily transformations resulting from separation from Krsna (Srimati Radharani's different traits)
- That love is being shown by Caitanya Mahaprabhu: "Where is Krsna? Where is Krsna?" That's Radharani's separation, love in separation. So love means without any return, without any sense gratification, without any consideration
- The doctrine of transcendental enjoyment by Krsna cannot be mixed up with the doctrine of transcendental feeling of separation from Krsna in the role of Radharani
- The loving affairs of Radha & Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the internal pleasure-giving potency. Although They are one in identity, previously They separated Themselves. Now these two identities have again united, in the form of Caitanya
- There is the following statement in the Hamsaduta: "One day when Srimati Radharani was feeling much affliction because of Her separation from Krsna, She went to the bank of the Yamuna with some of Her friends"
- When Srimati Radharani was very much agitated due to feeling great separation from Krsna, She spoke a verse to Visakha explaining the cause of Her great anxiety and restlessness
- While Radharani was talking with the bee and the bee was flying hither and thither, it all of a sudden disappeared from Her sight. She was in full mourning due to separation from Krsna and felt ecstasy by talking with the bee