Pages in category "Balabhadra"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Amongst the well-wisher friends, Mandalibhadra and Balabhadra are the chiefs. Mandalibhadra is described as follows: his complexion is yellowish, and his dress is very attractive
- Counted amongst the well-wisher friends are Subhadra,* Mandalibhadra, Bhadravardhana, Gobhata, Yaksa, Indrabhata, Bhadranga, Virabhadra, Mahaguna, Vijaya, and Balabhadra. They are older than Krsna and are always thinking of His welfare
- He (the son of Rohini) will be called Rama because of His ability to please all the inhabitants of Gokula, and He will be known as Balabhadra because of His extensive physical strength - SB 10.2.13
- Some of Krsna's older well-wisher friends are Subhadra, Mandalibhadra, Bhadravardhana, Gobhata, Yaksa, Indrabhata, Bhadranga, Virabhadra, Mahaguna, Vijaya and Balabhadra
- There are seven boundary mountains and seven rivers. The mountains are Isana, Urusrnga, Balabhadra, Satakesara, Sahasrasrota, Devapala and Mahanasa. The rivers are Anagha, Ayurda, Ubhayasprsti, Aparajita, Pancapadi, Sahasra-sruti and Nijadhrti