Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Compassion of a Devotee of God
Pages in category "Compassion of a Devotee of God"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A devotee should always be thoughtful, peaceful, friendly, compassionate and self-realized
- A Vaisnava is always compassionate, especially when he sees a prospective devotee very determined
- As long as one is not compassionate to people in general in his devotional service to the Lord, he is a third-class devotee
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto all the Vaisnava devotees of the Lord. They can fulfill the desires of everyone, just like desire trees, and they are full of compassion for the fallen souls
- Since the Lord is perpetually compassionate towards them, if some of His devotees also become compassionate towards them, He is very pleased with the devotees