Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"krsna's compassion"|"god is compassionate"|"lord is compassionate" |"compassionate Lord Krsna"|" Krsna appeared on this planet out of compassion"|"Krsna is always compassionate"|"His compassion"|"out of compassion Krsna"|"Krsna took compassion"|"Krsna, who is by nature always compassionate"|"Krsna, the Supreme Personality and the compassionate"|"Krsna's feet, and the Lord, feeling compassionate"|"Krsna felt compassion"|"Krsna, is compassionate"|"compassion, Krsna"|"Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion"|" Krsna, being compassionate"|"Krsna took compassion"|"the Lord would kindly take compassion"|"Krsna, being compassionate"|"Krsna and Balarama arranged to show compassion"|"Krsna immediately became compassionate"|"Krsna, out of compassion"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► God's Compassion (6 C, 24 P)
- ► Krsna's Mercy (3 C, 243 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Compassion"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Because Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, it is very difficult to approach Him. But the devotees, taking advantage of His compassionate nature, which is represented by Radharani, always pray to Radharani for Krsna's compassion
- Brahma said, "In my blindness I was considering myself a competitor to You, the SPG. But, even though I'm accepted as the creator of this universe, I'm eternally Your servant. Therefore, kindly always be compassionate toward me and excuse me in that way"
- In other words, although Magadhendra was able to imprison so many kings, upon the appearance of Krsna they were all released. Krsna did this out of His sincere compassion for the kings
- It is said that after enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- Krsna is known as para-duhkha-duhkhi krpambudhih, or one who is compassionate toward others' suffering and who is an ocean of mercy
- Krsna is the S P of God, the cause of all causes, the reservoir of all rasas, or relationships, which are called neutrality, servitorship, friendship, parenthood, conjugal love, comedy, compassion, fear, chivalry, ghastliness, wonder and devastation
- Krsna is very strict. If anyone wants to forget Him, He will give him so many chances that he will never be able to understand what is Krsna. But Krsna's devotee are more compassionate than Krsna. Therefore they preach KC to the poor people
- Krsna makes condition that "First of all you surrender. Then I take charge of you." But Caitanya Mahaprabhu is more compassionate than Krsna
- Krsna took compassion upon Brahma because of his inability to see how Krsna was displaying the forms of Visnu and transforming Himself into calves and cowherd boys
- Krsna's compassion for distressed persons was exhibited when He released all of the kings imprisoned by Magadhendra. While dying, Grandfather Bhisma prayed to Krsna and described Him as the sun which eradicated darkness
- Krsna's compassion was also exhibited when Grandfather Bhisma was lying on the bed of arrows which had been shot through his body. While lying in this position, Bhisma was very anxious to see Krsna, and thus Krsna appeared there
- Krsna, being compassionate upon the Yadus, who were fearful due to the atrocities committed by Kamsa, ordered the appearance of Yogamaya, His internal potency. Krsna is the Lord of the universe, but He is especially the Lord of the Yadus
- Lord Brahma hoped that since he was, after all, Lord Krsna's subordinate, the Lord would kindly take compassion upon him and excuse him for his gross mistake
- Lord Krsna appreciated the hard labor of His mother, and being compassionate upon her, He agreed to be bound up by the ropes. Krsna, playing as a human child in the house of mother Yasoda, was performing His own selected pastimes
- O Vidura, King Indra, his honor having been insulted, poured water incessantly on Vrndavana, & thus the inhabitants of Vraja, were greatly distressed. But the compassionate Lord Krsna saved them from danger with His pastime umbrella, the Govardhana Hill
- Out of compassion for them, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance. BG 10.11 - 19
- Out of compassion Krsna creates this material world to give the living entity a chance to understand his real position
- Out of His causeless mercy and compassion, Krsna has compiled various Vedic literatures in His incarnation as Vyasadeva. Vyasadeva is a saktyavesa-avatara of Lord Krsna
- The cowherd boys went on saying, "Please arrange for something that will mitigate our hunger" Requested in this way by Their friends, Lord Krsna and Balarama arranged to show compassion to certain wives of brahmanas who were performing sacrifices
- The cowherd men said, "When angry Indra sent torrents of rain, accompanied by showers of ice blocks and high wind, He immediately took compassion upon us and saved us and our families, cows and valuable possessions"
- The Lord is so compassionate upon the living entities that He comes Himself into this world in order to benefit fallen souls
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 23) steadfast; 24) forebearing; 25) forgiving; 26) grave; 27) self-satisfied; 28) possesses equilibrium; 29) magnanimous; 30) religious; 31) heroic; 32) compassionate
- There is no need for him to perform any purificatory ceremonies. Because the Lord is situated within his heart, He takes compassion for the devotee's accidental mistake and corrects him from within
- Therefore, instead of offering obeisances to Krsna directly, devotees offer obeisances to His compassionate nature
- Thus they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) prayed to Krsna, saying that they could not take any shelter other than His lotus feet. Lord Krsna, being compassionate upon His own townspeople, immediately swallowed up the whole forest fire and saved them
- When Arjuna was chastised by Krsna as a friend that "Why you are so weak? Don't be weak. This is sentiment. This kind of compassion is sentiment. Uttistha. You better get up and fight"
- When Rukmini was very much perturbed, she fell down on the ground, and Lord Krsna immediately became compassionate and agreed not to kill the foolish Rukmi
- Why Krsna left Bhagavad-gita? Out of His compassion, that "After My disappearance people would take advantage of this Bhagavad-gita. As I instructed My dear friend Arjuna, they will also take advantage and become free from the clutches of death"