"not forget" |"don't forget"|"cannot forget"|"no forgetfulness"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Not Forget"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Although one is empowered by the Supreme Personality of Godhead and is an incarnation, he should not forget his eternal relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Arjuna, the jiva soul, is represented as forgetful of his many, many previous births, but the Lord, the Supersoul, is not forgetful
- Asamanjasa was a jati-smara; because of his mystic power, he did not forget his previous consciousness. Thus he could give life to the dead
- At any circumstances you must not forget Krsna. I love you at my heart and therefore I gave you the name Krsna devi dasi
- Desire cannot be completely absent because I am living entity. So my desire should be not to forget Krsna. That's all, that one desire. That is real desire. All other desires, they are foolish. We cannot be desireless, but we should desire only bona fide
- Do not forget your real business, Krsna consciousness. Don't care for these material pains and pleasure
- Don't forget that everything belongs to God. Because you have to run society, it does not mean that you forget the real thing
- Due to his (Bharata's) having been elevated to the topmost platform of devotional service, he did not forget the incidents of his past life. This special benediction saved him from further deterioration
- I am so pleased to learn that you are studying arithmetic so quickly. Five plus five is equal to ten. Two plus two is equal to four. So Krishna plus everything is Vrndavana. Do not forget Krishna, and you shall always be in Vrndavana
- I am very glad to read in your letter a nice line, "My main concern is seeing Him constantly in my daily life, that is, to constantly remember Him and not to forget Him." This is actually Krishna Consciousness
- In our Krsna consciousness movement, we have recommended that the neophyte chant at least sixteen rounds. This chanting of sixteen rounds is absolutely necessary if one wants to remember Krsna and not forget Him
- In the next birth he (Bharata Maharaja) became a stag, although he did not forget the incident of his previous birth
- In the tripad-vibhuti field of actions, or in the spiritual world, there is no forgetfulness by the living entities, who are free from all kinds of contaminations resulting from the forgetful state of existence
- Narada Muni instructed him (snake), "Don't bite, but do not forget to expand your hood as if you were going to bite. Then they will go away."
- Narada Muni wanted the consciousness of Nalakuvara and Manigriva to continue, so that even after being released from the life of trees, they would not forget the circumstances under which they had been punished
- The gopis at Vrndavana could not forget the Lord when the Lord was away in the forest cow herding
- The individual living entity, the jiva, is always dependent on the Supersoul, Paramatma, because the individual soul forgets his spiritual identity whereas the Supersoul, Paramatma, does not forget His transcendental position
- The living entity cannot be forgetful of his real identity unless influenced by the avidya potency. Because the living entity is prone to the influence of the avidya potency, he can never equal the supreme potent
- The Lord lives within the core of heart in every living being, therefore He is conscious of the psychic movements, activities, of the particular jiva. We should not forget
- We don't deprecate the material advancement. But we simply warn that "Don't forget Krsna simply for the matter of material advancement." This is Krsna consciousness
- We should not forget that the potencies of the Almighty Lord are always the same and do not decrease because the Lord assumes the form of a lower animal
- We should not forget that we are completely dependent on the laws of nature
- You are taking this pledge for serving (as a sannyasi) in front of Krsna, Vaisnava, guru and fire. So you shall be very much cautious not to forget your duty
- Your plan for starting an Indian philosophical society amongst your students is very good for propagating Krishna consciousness. Wherever you may remain please do not forget Krishna Kirtana and it will do good to you and your friends