Internal and External
"internal and external"|"external and internal"|"internal external"|"external internal"|"internally and externally"|"externally and internally"|"internally externally"|"externally internally"
Pages in category "Internal and External"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Brahma said, "When one forgets Your personality, that is the conditioned state of maya. Therefore one who is fixed upon You both internally and externally is not illusioned"
- Brahmin means to be very clean, inside by chanting the Lord's glories and externally by regular bathing. Teach him these things by your personal example
- Brahmin must practice cleanliness both externally and internally. Externally he must bathe regularly, and internally he must chant Hare Krishna
- Even a responsible king like Maharaja Prthu can become a pure devotee of the first order. We can distinctly see from King Prthu's behavior how he became ecstatic, both externally and internally, in pure devotional service
- Externally, internally, he becomes immediately purified. So keep on chanting, you keep yourself purified, maya cannot touch you. Maya's contamination will not touch you. Just like if you take vaccine, the infectious disease will not touch you
- He (the Supreme Godhead) manifests Himself as spiritual master both internally and externally to help the conditioned soul both ways. Therefore He has been mentioned herein (SB 4.21.36) as gurum
- He (Vidura) thought that there was no need to defend his brother with his bow because his brother was meant for ruination. Thus he left the palace before Duryodhana could act. Maya, the supreme energy of the Lord, acted here both internally & externally
- Heated from below by fire and from above by the scorching sun, the copper surface of this planet is extremely hot. Thus the murderer of a brahmana suffers from being burned both internally and externally
- If you constantly remember the Supreme Lord, so you become automatically purified, internally and externally. Because the Lord is absolute, so if we chant the Lord's holy name, the name is also Lord. He has no difference between His name and Himself
- If you have not learned the art of thinking Krsna externally and internally, then what is the use of your so-called tapasya?
- It is a proven fact that a person who regularly bathes in the Ganges is purified both externally & internally. Externally his body becomes immune to all kinds of disease, and internally he gradually develops a devotional attitude toward the SP of Godhead
- Krsna is absolute. For me there is external, internal, but for Krsna there is no external, internal because His energy... The external energy is also His energy, and internal is His energy. Therefore He's everything
- Krsna is so kind. Guru-krsna-krpa. Krsna is helping from within, but sometimes we are so dull, naturally, that we cannot understand. Therefore He sends His representative to instruct externally. So He is helping internally and externally
- Krsna is very kind. He is helping you in different ways. He is within your heart. Krsna is within your heart. Antaryami. Caitya-guru. And is presenting Himself as spiritual master both ways, externally, internally. He is trying to help you
- Of course, everyone has got interior tendency, but by practicing actually, exteriorally, that interior also is reformed. It is, by external behavior, the interior behavior also becomes fixed up. By practice. Therefore there is regular class
- One who has a poor fund of knowledge cannot understand this distinction between the external and internal potencies. In Bhagavad-gita, the internal potency is described as the para prakrti
- The demons are not clean, either externally or internally. One should always be careful to keep his body clean by bathing, brushing teeth, shaving, changing clothes, etc
- The difference between the internal and external energies of the SPG is that in the internal energy, or in the spiritual world, all the opulences are undisturbed, whereas in the external or material energy, all the opulences are temporary manifestations
- The external potency manifests this material world, the internal potency manifests the spiritual world, and the marginal potency manifests the living entities, who are mixtures of internal and external
- The living entities constitute the marginal potency, and they are situated between the internal and external Potencies
- The principle is that whatever you are instructed by the Caitya Guru internally may be confirmed by the instructor or initiator externally. Then your progress will be complete
- The spiritual sparks known as the living entities are subjected to the conditions of material energy. It is because these sparks are related with both the internal and external potencies of the Lord that they are known as belonging to the marginal potency
- The sun illuminates both internally and externally by expanding its radiation; similarly, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, by expanding His universal form, maintains everything in the creation both internally and externally
- The Supreme Truth exists both internally and externally, in the moving and nonmoving. He is beyond the power of the material senses to see or to know. Although far, far away, He is also near to all. BG 13.16 - 1972
- The unborn Supreme Lord, Krsna, while maintaining His full personality, eternality, and imperishability, expands Himself into countless Visnu forms, jivas, and internal and external potencies
- The word sucaye means one who is cleansed both externally and internally. To become actually cleansed externally and internally, one should chant the holy name of the Lord, Hare Krsna, or Visnu, constantly
- There are two gurus—one internal and the other external. The internal Guru is Krishna Himself seated in everyone's heart, and the external Guru is the Spiritual Master
- There is no difference between the internal and external instructor. We should take advantage of this instruction. That is called vyavasayatmika buddhih, fixed-up resolution. Fixed-up resolution
- They began to inquire about the Lord, who is situated in all living entities, internally and externally. Indeed, they even asked all the plants and vegetables about Him, the Supreme Person