Chewing the Chewed
"chewing the chewed" | "chews the chewed" | "chew the chewed"|"chew the already chewed"|"again chewing the same thing"
Pages in category "Chewing the Chewed"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- The materialistic way of life is nothing but the repeated chewing of that which has already been chewed. Although there is no profit in such a life, people are enamored of it because of uncontrolled senses
- The real father is he who does not allow his son to taste the chewing the chewed. That is real father
- The same sex life at home, chewing, and go to the naked club, chewing. Chewing the chewed. There is no rasa. There is no humor, mellow; therefore they are disappointed. Because the thing is the same
- They (materialistic persons) live a life characterized by chewing the chewed, and they are controlled by their uncontrolled senses. Thus they go down to the darkest regions of hellish life
- They (Persons) are dragged by the unbridled senses into the darkest region of ignorance, and thus they madly engage in what is called chewing the chewed
- They are dragged by the unbridled senses into the darkest region of ignorance, and thus they madly engage in what is called 'chewing the chewed
- This process of chewing the chewed (punah punas carvita-carvananam (SB 7.5.30)) will never make human society happy. In order to make all human society happy and prosperous, we should accept the standard methods given by liberated persons
- Those who try to adjust material conditions are said to be chewing the chewed. No one has been able to adjust material conditions, but life after life, generation after generation, people try and repeatedly fail