Chewing the Chewed
"chewing the chewed" | "chews the chewed" | "chew the chewed"|"chew the already chewed"|"again chewing the same thing"
Pages in category "Chewing the Chewed"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A conditioned soul tries to enjoy material happiness again and again. Thus he chews the chewed. But sometimes, in the course of such enjoyment, he becomes relieved from material entanglement by association with a great soul
- At the present moment, all of human society is engaged in the business of chewing the chewed. People are prepared to undergo mrtyu-samsara-vartmani (BG 9.3), taking birth in one form, dying, accepting another form and dying again
- Prahlada Maharaja describes this process (the cycle of material sense gratification) as punah punas carvita-carvananam (SB 7.5.30). Materialistic life means chewing the chewed again and again
- Punah punas carvita-carvananam. Those who are very much attached to sex transmigrate from one body to another, with the same business of "chewing the chewed," tasting sex enjoyment as a dog, sex enjoyment as a hog, sex enjoyment as a demigod, and so on
- The materialistic way of life is nothing but the repeated chewing of that which has already been chewed. Although there is no profit in such a life, people are enamored of it because of uncontrolled senses. Nūnaṁ pramattaḥ kurute vikarma - SB 5.5.4
- The real father is he who does not allow his son to taste the chewing the chewed. That is real father
- The same sex life at home, chewing, and go to the naked club, chewing. Chewing the chewed. There is no rasa. There is no humor, mellow; therefore they are disappointed. Because the thing is the same
- They (materialistic persons) live a life characterized by chewing the chewed, and they are controlled by their uncontrolled senses. Thus they go down to the darkest regions of hellish life
- They (Persons) are dragged by the unbridled senses into the darkest region of ignorance, and thus they madly engage in what is called chewing the chewed
- They are dragged by the unbridled senses into the darkest region of ignorance, and thus they madly engage in what is called 'chewing the chewed
- This process of chewing the chewed (punah punas carvita-carvananam (SB 7.5.30)) will never make human society happy. In order to make all human society happy and prosperous, we should accept the standard methods given by liberated persons
- Those who try to adjust material conditions are said to be chewing the chewed. No one has been able to adjust material conditions, but life after life, generation after generation, people try and repeatedly fail
- Through the uncontrolled senses, one may advance one’s hellish condition. He may continue to chew the chewed; that is, repeatedly accept birth and death