Krsna Is Transcendental
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Krsna Is The Transcendental Chant (1 P)
- ► Krsna Is Transcendence (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Krsna's Original Transcendental Form (3 P)
- ► Krsna's Transcendental Activities (3 C, 72 P)
- ► Krsna's Transcendental Existence (3 P)
- ► Krsna's Transcendental Light (3 P)
- ► Krsna's Transcendental Mercy (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Krsna's Transcendental Pastimes (3 C, 140 P)
- ► Krsna's Transcendental Position (29 P)
- ► Krsna's Transcendental Varieties (2 P)
- ► Transcendental Faith in Krsna (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is Transcendental"
The following 163 pages are in this category, out of 163 total.
- After entering the Sudharma assembly house, He used to sit on the exalted royal throne and would be seen to emanate glaring rays of transcendental effulgence
- After hearing the prayers of the kings released from the prison of Jarasandha, Lord Krsna, who is always the protector of surrendered souls and the ocean of mercy for the devotees, replied to them as follows in His sweet, transcendental voice
- Akrura continued, "Even demigods like Lord Brahma, being covered by the influence of material nature, do not exactly know Your transcendental existence beyond the cosmic manifestation of the three modes of material nature"
- All of them (of the Yadu Dynasty) were expansions of the Lord Himself by His transcendental plenary expansions, they were a source of great pleasure for the earth
- Although He is the supreme cause, the cause of all causes, He is still parama, transcendental, and His form is sac-cid-ananda, eternal, spiritual bliss. Krsna is the shelter of everything, and this is the verdict of all scripture
- Although Radha and Krsna are one in Their identity, They separated Themselves eternally. Now these two transcendental identities have again united, in the form of Sri Krsna Caitanya
- Although You are present within this universe by Your three qualitative incarnations, Brahma, Visnu and Mahesvara, You are transcendental to the material creation
- Any historical fact old or new which has a connection with the activities of the Lord is to be understood as a transcendental narration of the Lord
- Anyone who executes the chanting of this mantra has to abide by certain principles and vows. Although Balarama and Krsna are transcendental personalities, They strictly followed the regulative principles
- Arjuna said: You are the primal God, transcendental & original, & You are the unborn & all-pervading beauty. All the great sages such as Narada, Asita, Devala, & Vyasa proclaim this of You, & now You Yourself are declaring it to me. BG 10.12-13 - 1972
- As an independent leader among elephants enters the water with its female elephants, Krsna, who is transcendental to the Vedic principles of morality, entered the water of the Yamuna with the gopis
- As far as His flute is concerned, it is said that the vibration of this wonderful instrument was able to break the meditation of the greatest sages, and Krsna was thus challenging Cupid by advertising His transcendental glories all over the world
- As it is an offense to consider oneself to be Krsna, so it is offensive to consider oneself to be Yasoda, Nanda, or any other associate of the Lord. We should always remember that they are transcendental; they are never conditioned souls
- As Krsna is transcendental, His chariot and His horses and everything about Him are also transcendental, beyond the qualities of this material world
- Bali said, "Your (Krsna's) position is always transcendental. For this reason, some of us, although born of the modes of passion and ignorance, have taken shelter of Your lotus feet and have become devotees"
- Battlefield or no battlefield, wherever there is Krsna, that is transcendental. This has to be understood
- Both the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam are transcendental topics of Lord Krsna
- Brahma is counted amongst the living beings, but he is the greatest of all of us. And why is the greatest of all the living beings so much attached to the transcendental topics of Lord Krsna? Because He is the reservoir of all enjoyment
- Brahma said, "A person with a poor fund of knowledge concludes that Your appearance and pastimes are simply material designations. You are transcendental to both nescience and knowledge, as it is confirmed in the Gopala-tapani Upanisad"
- Brahma said, "No one can estimate how You have expanded Your yogamaya and Your incarnations and how You act by Your transcendental energy"
- Brahma said, "One should engage himself in Your devotional service even in his worldly activities, and one should always keep himself near You (Krsna) by the process of hearing and chanting Your transcendental glories"
- Brahma said, "You are the source of the original brahmajyoti as well as the material luminaries - the sun, moon and stars. Your transcendental effulgence is identical with the brahmajyoti"
- Brahma said, "Your appearance as a small cowherd boy, a child of the cowherd men, is not at all a material activity. You are so much obliged by their affection that You are here to inspire them with more loving service by Your transcendental presence"
- Brahma, transcendental Brahman realization. The reservoir of Brahman realization is here, Krsna. So these boys who are playing with this Krsna, He is the reservoir of that Brahman realization
- Brahmaji said, "I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who plays on His transcendental flute. His eyes are like lotus flowers, He is decorated with peacock plumes"
- By the grace of a spiritual master like Sukadeva, unto whom the King (Pariksit) gave himself up as a most humble disciple one is able to understand the actual position of the Lord His eternal abode & His transcendental paraphernalia in that dhama or abode
- By the statement of Akrura it is clear that, since Krsna is transcendental to the modes of material nature, the inhabitants of Vrndavana, who are always engaged in loving service to the Lord, are also transcendental
- Devaki said, "You (Krsna) are not limited to a particular form only; all such transcendental, eternal forms are self-sufficient. I can understand that You are the Supreme Lord Visnu"
- Devotees of Krsna are always eager to hear about the transcendental activities of the Lord. His activities of fighting, kidnapping and running away from the battlefield are all transcendental, being on the absolute platform
- Discharging devotional service unto Krsna is transcendental; it is not material activity
- Each has the natural right to inherit and share the transcendental pleasures of the Lord, but due to the contact of matter, conditioned living entities have been practically disinherited
- Even in the transcendental life of Lord Krsna, we find that when He was a child He was very fond of playing with His friends of the same age, the cowherd boys. He would not even go home to take His dinner
- Even the personal associates of the Lord do not know Him perfectly well, so what do the thesis writers or mental speculators know about the transcendental glories of the Lord
- Even the transcendental wives of Lord Sri Krsna did not know completely the unfathomable glories of the Lord. This ignorance is not mundane because there is some action of the internal potency of the Lord
- Everything rests on the potency of Lord Sri Krsna, and still the Lord is different from and transcendental to all such identities. In the Vedic Purusa-sukta of the Rg mantra, this is also confirmed
- Exchange of love between the mother (Yosoda) and the son (Krsna) was performed in a natural way, and Kunti, remembering the scene, was bewildered, and she could do nothing but praise the transcendental filial love
- Garbhodakasayi Visnu grows a lotus stem from the lotuslike depression in the center of His transcendental abdomen, and thus Brahma, the first living being in the universe, is born. Therefore, the Lord is known as the Pankajanabhi
- Gopi said, "His (Krsna) free behavior with the gopis, which appears exactly like a young boy's attraction to a young girl, is a subject matter of transcendental conjugal love
- Gopis said, "We have all left our husbands, relatives, brothers and friends and have simply come to You, being captivated by the sound of Your (Krsna's) transcendental flute"
- Hari, or the Personality of Godhead, is the supreme transcendental person situated beyond the range of material affection. These statements are also confirmed even by Acarya Sankara
- He (Krsna) gave full transcendental pleasure to the cowherd boys who played with Him. Only after accumulating heaps of pious activities were those boys promoted to personally associate with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Krsna) is beyond the existence of limited time and space, and because He is transcendental to time and space He cannot be covered by the illusion of maya, whose activities are limited
- He (Krsna) is luminous like the sun and, being transcendental, is beyond this material nature
- He (Krsna) wanted that battle to establish Yudhisthira as the Emperor of this planet, and to facilitate this transcendental business He killed all who were on the opposite party by His omnipotent will
- He (Lord Krsna) is transcendental to all kinds of material leaders and controllers and is worshipable by all. There is no one greater than Him, and He is the supreme cause of all causes
- He (Lord Krsna) is transcendental to all material conceptions, but by His unbounded mercy upon His pure devotees, He comes down and manifests Himself as the Personality of Godhead
- He (Sri Krsna) is the one friend and well-wisher for all, and He is one without a second. The Lord maintains all the living entities everywhere by His six transcendental opulences, for which He is known as bhagavan, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He is the supreme enjoyer of both the material and spiritual worlds, yet He enjoys His own abode in the spiritual sky. There is no one equal to Him because His transcendental opulence is immeasurable
- His (Krsna's) birth in the family of King Yadu as the son of King Vasudeva and His transfer into the family of Nanda Maharaja in the land of Mathura are all transcendental arrangements made by the internal potency of the Lord
- His (Krsna's) body manifested in the material world is transcendental par excellence in the sense that His pastimes in the mortal world excel His mercy displayed in the Vaikunthalokas
- His (Krsna's) enmity and friendship are external features presented by the material energy. He is always transcendental. He is absolute, whether He kills or bestows His favor
- I am transcendental, beyond both the fallible and the infallible, and because I am the greatest, I am celebrated both in the world and in the Vedas as that Supreme Person. BG 15.18 - 1972
- In bhakti-yoga, Krsna is the center, and Krsna is always transcendental. Thus in order to transcend dualities, one must always engage in the service of the Lord
- In other words, because Krsna is the absolute truth, any action by Him is transcendentally pure
- In reply to this, Canura said, "My dear Krsna, we can understand very well that You are neither a child nor a young man. You are transcendental to everyone, as is Your big brother, Balarama"
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that Krsna, the Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead, transmitted transcendental knowledge into the heart of Brahma. This, then, is one way knowledge is received - through the heart
- In the BG Krsna says that all His acts, even His appearance and disappearance in and out of the material world, are transcendental, and one who knows this perfectly shall not take his birth again in this material world, but will go back to Godhead
- In the Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.18) it is said that Lord Krsna is Purusottama because He is the supreme purusa, transcendental even to the purusa-aksara and the purusa-ksara
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna has expressively given a description of His transcendental appearance, disappearance and activities
- In the phenomenal manifestation there are three stages: the stage of consciousness, the stage of semiconsciousness in dreaming, and the stage of unconsciousness. But Your (Krsna's) Lordship is transcendental to all these material stages of existence
- In the Vedas and Vedic literatures (Sruti and Smrti) it is affirmed that in the Divinity there is nothing material. He is transcendental (nirguna) only, the supreme cognizant
- In this book, the attempt will be made to show how Krsna appeared in the family of the Yadu dynasty and how He displayed His transcendental characteristics
- Indra said, "Now by Your grace I can understand that You (Krsna) are the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, and that You are transcendental to all material qualities"
- It (Srimad-Bhagavatam) carries with it all the transcendental blessings of Lord Sri Krsna that we can expect from His personal contact
- It is already explained in the previous verse that the Lord appeared like a mundane husband, but factually His relation with His wives was transcendental, pure and unconditioned by the modes of material nature
- It is not possible for Him (Krsna) to act irreligiously. He is transcendental to all religious duties and principles. He is untouched by the modes of material nature
- It is said that Hari, the Personality of Godhead, is so transcendentally attractive that even those who are self-satisfied by self-realization and are factually liberated from all material bondage also become devotees of the Lord
- It is said that when Lord Krsna blows on His transcendental conchshell, the wives of the demons become subject to abortions, and the wives of the demigods become blessed with all auspiciousness
- King Nanda said, "Gargacarya thus concluded that my child (Krsna) would grow to be exactly like Visnu in transcendental beauty, qualification, activities, influence and opulence, and so we should not be very astonished by His wonderful activities"
- Krsna Himself declares in the Bhagavad-gita that because He is transcendental to all sentient and insentient beings He is known as Purusottama, which means the Supreme Personality. (Purusa means "person," and uttama means "supreme" or "transcendental")
- Krsna is everyone's Lord, yet because He was the transcendental friend of Arjuna, He gladly accepted the role of messenger, exactly like an ordinary friend. That is the beauty of the Lord's behavior with His pure devotees
- Krsna is Hrsikesa and Adhoksaja. These two particular words have been used by Sukadeva Gosvami in this instance. Hrsikesa is the Supersoul, and Adhoksaja is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, transcendental to the material nature
- Krsna said, "As the Supreme Absolute Truth, I am transcendental to the living entity, as well as to his material embodiment. The two energies, material and spiritual, both act under My supreme control"
- Krsna said, "I can also understand that you (the gopis) have very great affection for Me, and out of that transcendental affection you have come here, hearing My playing on the flute"
- Krsna says, "Please hear attentively what I shall speak to you, for transcendental knowledge about Me is not only scientific but also full of mysteries"
- Krsna says, janma karma ca me divyam: (BG 4.9) whatever He does, being always transcendental, has nothing to do with material qualities
- Krsna sometimes kisses the gopis; therefore the transcendental nectar of His lips is available only to them. They asked, "How is it possible that the flute, which is nothing but a bamboo rod, is always engaged in enjoying the nectar from Krsna's lips?"
- Krsna's birth is transcendental. Our birth is by force, by the laws of nature. He's not under the laws of nature. The laws of nature works under Him. Mayadhyaksena prakrtih suyate sa-caracaram. Prakrti, nature is working under the order of Krsna
- Lord Krsna finally admitted His defeat before the transcendental affection of the gopis and declared that He was unable to repay them for their unalloyed affection
- Lord Krsna says, aham sarvasya prabhavah: "I am the origin of everything, including the Brahman effulgence and Paramatma manifestation." His activities are transcendental, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita. Janma karma ca me divyam
- Narayana refers to one whose abode is in the water born from Nara (Garbhodakasayi Visnu), and that Narayana is Your plenary portion. All Your plenary portions are transcendental. They are absolute and are not creations of maya - CC Adi 2.30
- Narayana refers to one whose abode is in the water born from Nara (Garbhodakasayi Visnu), and that Narayana is Your plenary portion. All Your plenary portions are transcendental. They are absolute and are not creations of maya - CC Adi 3.69
- Narayana refers to one whose abode is in the water born from Nara (Garbhodakasayi Visnu), and that Narayana is Your plenary portion. All Your plenary portions are transcendental. They are absolute and are not creations of maya - CC Adi 6.23
- Narayana, Visnu, or Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, does not belong to this world. He is above, or transcendental to, material creation
- Narottama dasa Thakura has sung, "When I am eager to understand the literature given by the Gosvamis, then I shall be able to understand the transcendental loving affairs of Radha and Krsna"
- O my (Rupa Gosvami) Lord Krsna, I beg to offer my prayers unto You. My mind is like the bee, and it is after some honey. Kindly, therefore, give my bee-mind a place at Your lotus feet, which are the resources for all transcendental honey
- One cannot understand the six transcendental opulences of the Lord simply by understanding the Supreme Personality of Godhead as impersonal Brahman
- One gopi said, "They (Krsna and Balarama) enjoy Themselves on the top of Govardhana Hill, and everything becomes absorbed in transcendental pleasure when Krsna plays on His flute, charming the whole created manifestation"
- One seriously eager to achieve transcendental perfection, Krsna consciousness, must eat krsna-prasadam. Such food is sattvika, or in the material quality of goodness, but when offered to Krsna it becomes transcendental
- One should meditate upon the Supreme Person as the one who who is inconceivable, and who is always a person. He is luminous like the sun and, being transcendental, is beyond this material nature. BG 8.9 - 1972
- One should not consider that His (Krsna) dealings with the Pandavas are less important than His dealings with the gopis. We must always remember that the Lord is always transcendental to all mundane attachment
- One who is attracted by Krsna attains liberation from material bondage because Krsna is the transcendental master of all mystic power
- Only those who are on the transcendental platform of love of God, who out of love engage in devotional service, can appreciate the transcendental beauty of Krsna
- Only those who render unreserved, uninterrupted, favorable service unto the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, who carries the wheel of the chariot in His hand, can know the creator of the universe in His full glory, power and transcendence
- Radha and Krsna are transcendental to such artistic work, they do not depend upon our painting of them for their beauty. But they should be painted as nicely as possible if there is at present some deterioration of the painting
- Rukminidevi said, "My dear Lord Krsna, Your transcendental glories are chanted by great sages who are free from material contamination, and in exchange for such glorification You are so kind that You freely distribute Yourself to such devotees"
- Sages said, "Although You (Krsna) are transcendental to this entire material creation and are the Supreme and the Supersoul of all living entities, You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants"
- Sages said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), You are enjoying Your pastimes in the role of a human being, concealing Your real character of transcendental opulence"
- Sages said, "Factually, You (Krsna) are the ultimate goal of all transcendental achievements"
- Sankaracarya says, narayanah paro 'vyaktat. "Narayana is transcendental, beyond this cosmic creation." In this way, nothing within this cosmic manifestation is separate from Krsna, although Krsna's original form is not visible in everything
- Simultaneously, the mothers (Yasoda and Rohini) rendered service and bestowed benediction upon their transcendental sons. They took care of their children by bathing Them and dressing Them very nicely
- Since the Supreme Lord is transcendental, His words are also transcendental, and hence the esoteric subject matter of the Bhagavad-gita can be received only through a disciplic succession that is equally transcendental
- Some call Him Hari, or the Narayana of the transcendental world. Everything is possible in Krsna, for He is the primeval Lord
- Sri Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is situated beyond the range of material nature; therefore He is the supreme transcendental person
- Sudama thought, "How can there be any comparison between me, a poor, sinful brahmana, & the S.L Krsna, who is the only shelter of the goddess of fortune? considering me a brahmana, with heartfelt pleasure He embraced me in His two transcendental arms
- Suta Gosvami said: Now I shall begin the transcendental narration of the Lord Krsna & topics of the birth, activities & deliverance of King Pariksit, the sage amongst kings, as well as topics of the renunciation of the worldly order by the sons of Pandu
- Tasting transcendental, effulgent, sweetly ecstatic love of Krsna, such a person can enjoy life twenty-four hours a day in the transcendental bliss of the sweetness of Krsna's pastimes
- The Brahma-samhita (BS 5.38) confirms the Lord's (Krsna) blowing His transcendental flute
- The demigods said: Although You (Krsna) appear in a color which is compared to the blackish cloud, because You are the Transcendental Absolute, Your beauty is many, many times more attractive than the delicate body of Cupid
- The Earth personified continued, "Yet since You (Krsna) are transcendentally situated, nothing material can be identified with Your personality"
- The Earth personified continued, 'You Krsna) are always transcendental to all these material activities. My dear Lord, I know that earth, water, fire, air, sky, the five sense objects, mind, the senses, their deities, egotism & the total material energy"
- The gopis said, "Since You (Krsna) are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and like to enjoy the parakiya-rasa and are famous as a transcendental woman hunter, we have come to satisfy Your transcendental desires"
- The gopis there are also goddesses of fortune, and they surpass the goddess of fortune who abides in Vaikuntha. In Vrndavana, Lord Krsna is always playing His transcendental flute, which is His dear companion
- The highest form of transcendental worship of the Lord was exhibited by the damsels of Vrajabhumi in the form of pure affection for the Lord, and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu recommends this process as the most excellent mode of worship
- The holy name of Krsna is transcendentally blissful. It bestows all spiritual benedictions, for it is Krsna Himself, the reservoir of all pleasure. Krsna's name is complete, and it is the form of all transcendental mellows
- The holy name, character, pastimes and activities of Krsna are all transcendentally sweet like sugar candy
- The Lord enjoyed in this world with His pure devotees. Although He is the Personality of Godhead and is transcendental to all material attachment
- The Lord plays the part of a subordinate in His transcendental sporting, and thus sometimes He puts Himself in the care of Yasodamata for His protection in His so-called helplessness of childhood. That is the transcendental lila, or pastime of the Lord
- The Lord's necklace of pearls and the bangles and bracelets nicely situated on His body all shone with a transcendental beauty
- The love of the gopis for Krsna is full of transcendental ecstasy. It appears to be a brilliant jewel, and enlightened by such a transcendental jewel, Radharani's body is further perfumed and decorated with kunkuma
- The loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the Lord's internal pleasure-giving potency
- The loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the Lord's internal pleasure-giving potency. Although Radha and Krsna are one in Their identity, They separated Themselves eternally
- The Nagapatnis continued: "Although You are transcendental to the cosmic manifestation, everything is resting in You. You are the personified indefatigable eternal time"
- The position of the gopis in their loving dealings with Krsna is transcendental. Although it is apparently like mundane sex, one should not confuse it with mundane sexual love, for it is pure and unadulterated love of Godhead
- The same gopi said, "These are the wonderful reactions to the vibration of the transcendental flutes of Krsna and Balarama"
- The Supreme Living Being in His feature as the transcendental purusa incarnation, who is the Lord's plenary expansion, impregnates the material nature of three modes, and thus by the influence of eternal time the living entities appear
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is transcendental to the material modes of nature, but He is fully qualified with transcendental attributes
- The transcendental topics of Lord Sri Krsna's superhuman activities, His incarnation, His birth, appearance or disappearance, His forms, His names and so on are all easily understandable because all requirements are fulfilled
- The unalloyed devotees and the Lord (Krsna) are transcendentally attached to one another
- The white and fat-boweled conchshell, being gripped by the hand of Lord Krsna and sounded by Him, appeared to be reddened by the touch of His transcendental lips. It seemed that a white swan was playing in the stems of red lotus flowers
- The word satam is very important in this verse. Satam means the pure devotees, who have no other desire than to serve the Lord. Only in the association of such devotees are the transcendental glories of Lord Krsna properly discussed
- The yogamaya potency of Krsna is transcendental and beyond the material energy, but the Lord exhibits His transcendental potency even within this material world just to satisfy His confidential devotees
- There is mention of the Lord's meeting with sixteen thousand cowherd damsels although He is the Hamsa (transcendental) Supersoul and maintainer of all living entities
- These symbols on the soles of Krsna's transcendental lotus feet are worshiped by demigods & other great personalities throughout the three worlds. Upon seeing the footprints of Krsna, Akrura immediately jumped down from the chariot out of respect
- They (the citizens of Mathura) began to talk among themselves about the two transcendental brothers. For a long time they had heard of the beauty and activities of Krsna and Balarama, but now they were personally seeing Them face to face
- This extreme desire to serve the Lord is manifest in the transcendental land of Braja. & it is specifically manifested amongst the gopis. The gopis' love for Krsna is so elevated that for our understanding it is sometimes explained as being lusty desire
- Those who are engaged in the devotional service of the Lord can rise to the position of unalloyed devotional service by His transcendental attraction
- To show His causeless mercy to the devotees, as well as to the nondevotees, Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appears in this material world with names, forms and pastimes, all of which are transcendental
- Transcendental topics of the activities of Lord Sri Krsna in the Srimad-Bhagavatam begin from the end of the battle at Kuruksetra, where the Lord Himself spoke about Himself in the Bhagavad-gita
- Varieties of majestic service are rendered to Govinda there. His garments, ornaments and paraphernalia are all transcendental
- Vasudeva said, "Both of You (Krsna and Balarama) are transcendental to this material manifestation and to its cause, the Supreme Person, Maha-Visnu. You are the original controller of all"
- Vasudeva said, "The foolish person who cannot realize Your (Krsna) transcendental identity above all these material reactions continues in the entanglement of fruitive activity and is subjected to the continuous process of birth and death"
- Vasudeva said, "The two features of this material world, the predominator and the predominated, are also You (Krsna and Balarama), and You are the supreme transcendental controller who stands above them"
- We can be connected with Him (Krsna) by the transcendental sound representation of the Lord
- When Arjuna was seemingly polluted by ignorance upon observing the soldiers and commanders before him on the battlefield, the Lord (Krsna) eradicated his ignorance by delivering transcendental knowledge
- When Krsna and Balarama began to walk, other friends of the same age joined Them, and together They gave the highest transcendental pleasure to the gopis, specifically to mother Yasoda and Rohini
- When Lord Sri Krsna was dancing with the gopis in the rasa-lila, the gopis were embraced around the neck by the Lord’s arms. This transcendental favor was never bestowed upon the goddess of fortune or the other consorts in the spiritual world
- When one properly sees that in all activities no other performer is at work than these modes of nature and he knows the Supreme Lord, who is transcendental to all these modes, he attains My (Krsna) spiritual nature
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw the transcendental beauty of Krsna, He fell down on the ground unconscious. At that time, all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, joined Him in the garden
- When Srimati Radharani's body manifests the ornaments of many ecstatic symptoms, the ocean of Krsna's happiness immediately displays transcendental waves
- When Srimati Radharani’s body manifests the ornaments of many ecstatic symptoms, the ocean of Krsna's happiness immediately displays transcendental waves
- When we see someone beautiful, we are attracted. The sight of a beautiful woman immediately attracts a man, and the sight of a man naturally attracts a woman. Krsna, however, is transcendental to all these faults
- While He (krsna) is present in Goloka enjoying transcendental pleasure in the company of His eternal associates - the gopis, the cowherd boys - all over the creation His potencies are acting under His direction, without disturbing His eternal pastimes
- Without Krsna, all the supplementary literatures like the Puranas and Mahabharata are simply stories or historical facts. But with Krsna they become transcendental, and when we hear of them we at once become transcendentally related with the Lord
- You (Krsna) are the original Personality of Godhead who expands Himself all over the creations and is transcendental to material energy. You have cast away the effects of the material energy by dint of Your spiritual potency
- You (Krsna) are the Supreme Brahman, the ultimate, the supreme abode and purifier, the Absolute Truth and the eternal divine person. You are the primal God, transcendental and original, and You are the unborn and all-pervading beauty
- You (Krsna) however, are the cause of this external energy, and thus You remain unaffected by the action and reaction of the different elements. And because You are transcendental to such compulsions of material energy, You are the supreme tranquillity
- Yudhisthira said, "You (Krsna) are always transcendentally equipoised, neither pleased nor disturbed by any condition of material affairs. You are the Supreme Brahman, the Personality of Godhead, and for You there are no relativities"