Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Is Transcendence
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Transcendence (5 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is Transcendence"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Since the Lord is transcendence and His attributes are transcendental, such discourses increase the receptive mood of the purified audience
- Sri Maitreya said: O Vidura, all glory unto you. You have inquired from me of the greatest of all goodness, and thus you have shown your mercy both to the world and to me because your mind is always absorbed in thoughts of the Transcendence
- The living entities are separated parts and parcels of the Personality of Godhead. Therefore Lord Sri Krsna is the original form of Godhead, and He is the last word in the Transcendence
- The Lord (Krsna) is Transcendence, and thus He is absolute in any stage. His anger is not like the anger of a conditioned living being within the modes of qualitative material nature
- The supreme powerful is Govinda, Lord Krsna. He is the Transcendence, and His transcendental attributes cannot be measured even by such powerful isvaras as Siva and Brahma