Pages in category "Worshiping Caitanya"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Abhiseka function was especially observed at the house of Srivasa. All the devotees, according to their means, worshiped the Lord (Caitanya) with all kinds of paraphernalia, and the Lord gave benedictions to each devotee according to his desire
- Addressing the girls, the Lord would say, "Worship Me, and I shall give you good husbands or good benedictions. The Ganges and goddess Durga are My maidservants. What to speak of other demigods, even Lord Siva is My servant"
- Advaita Acarya invites the Lord to come and be worshiped, and to perform the worship He keeps the Deity for some time
- After being worshiped by Advaita Acarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would take the dish containing flowers and tulasi and, with whatever paraphernalia remained, worship Advaita Acarya
- After saying this, Srivasa Thakura worshiped the Lord, who was then greatly satisfied and returned to His own home
- After saying this, the Lord embraced Jagadananda Pandita, who then worshiped the Lord's lotus feet and started for Vrndavana
- After the worship is completed, He sends the Deity somewhere else. I do not know the meaning of this sonnet, nor do I know what is in Advaita Prabhu's mind
- All glories to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the incarnation of the ocean of mercy! His lotus feet are worshiped by demigods like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva
- All the Muslim soldiers then came before the Lord, worshiped His lotus feet and said, "Here are four rogues"
- Anyone who worships Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu by congregational chanting should be understood to be very intelligent. One who does not do so must be considered a victim of this age and bereft of all intelligence
- Being worshiped by Laksmi, the Lord began to smile. He recited a verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam and thus accepted the emotion she expressed
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati remarks that one should not give up the worship of Radha-Krsna to worship Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- BST remarks in this connection (worshiping Krsna or Caitanya without worshiping the other) that atheist smartas, or worshipers of the five kinds of demigods, worship Lord Visnu for a little satisfaction in material success but have no respect for LCM
- By the sankirtana sacrifice, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, in His form of Lord Caitanya, will be satisfied and worshiped
- Gaura Nitai can be established anywhere, and it is simple to worship Them simply chant before Their Lordships. He doesn't mind that you have not decorated very nicely, but if you chant and dance He is very pleased
- Gopinatha Pattanayaka is a pure devotee who worships You only for Your satisfaction. He does not care about his personal happiness or distress, for that is the business of a materialist
- I am very glad that you are worshiping Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu. So continue to do this. There is no need of installing Radha-Krsna, at least at the present moment
- I worship Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, whose nectarean mercy flows like a great river, inundating the entire universe. Just as a river flows downstream, Lord Caitanya especially extends Himself to the fallen
- In great happiness he worshiped the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. The Lord inquired, "Have you heard topics about Krsna"
- In Kali-yuga, intelligent men worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the form of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is always accompanied by His associates such as Nityananda, Advaita, Gadadhara and Srivasa
- In the Age of Kali, intelligent persons perform congregational chanting to worship the incarnation of Godhead who constantly sings the name of Krsna
- In this age of Kali, however, there is a great concession given to people in general. Yajnaih sankirtana-prayair yajanti hi sumedhasah: (SB 11.5.32) we may worship Lord Caitanya, the hidden incarnation of Krsna
- In this age of Kali, the Supreme Lord in His incarnation of Caitanya Mahaprabhu should be worshiped with His associates by performance of sankirtana-yajna, the congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra. This process is accepted by intelligent men
- In this way all the opulences of Advaita Acarya - His faith, devotion, home, riches and everything else - were successfully utilized in the worship of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Irregularity in worshiping Guru and Gauranga can be tolerated, as they are always kind and forgiving, but irregularity in worshiping Lord Jagannatha and Sri Sri Radha Krishna is not good
- It should be noted that unless one worships Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu it is useless to become a devotee of Krsna, and unless one worships Krsna it is also useless to become a devotee of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Let us all worship Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for His gracious mercy to the conditioned souls
- Let us therefore worship the holy feet of these two Lords. Thus one can be rid of all difficulties on the path of self-realization
- Long live Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu in His kaisora age! Both the goddess of fortune and the goddess of learning worshiped Him
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu sat down on the bed of Visnu, and all the devotees worshiped Him with the Vedic mantras of the Purusa-sukta, beginning with sahasra-sirsa purusah sahasraksah sahasra-pat
- Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya is the initiator of sankirtana (congregational chanting of the holy name of the Lord). One who worships Him through sankirtana is fortunate indeed
- Love of God is not an ordinary commodity. Caitanya Mahaprabhu was worshiped by Rupa Gosvami because He distributed love of God, krsna-prema, to everyone
- O people of the world, worship the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in all respects. Only in this way will you achieve the nectarean treasure of ecstatic love for Krsna
- On hearing the order of the Supreme Lord, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Laksmi immediately worshiped Him, offering sandalwood pulp and flowers for His body, garlanding Him with mallika flowers, and offering prayers
- One must be a submissive student of the six Gosvamis, from Srila Rupa Gosvami to Raghunatha dasa Gosvami. Not following their instructions but imagining how to worship Gaurasundara and Radha-Krsna is a great offense
- One should not give up the worship of Radha-Krsna to worship Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. By worshiping either Radha-Krsna or Lord Caitanya alone, one cannot become advanced
- One who does not show respect unto this merciful Lord, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, or does not worship Him should be considered a demon, even if he is very much exalted in human society
- One who worships Caitanya by sacrificing his life, money, intelligence and words for the sankirtana movement is recognized by the Lord and endowed with His blessings. All others may be said to be foolish
- Ramacandra is so kind and merciful to His devotees that He is very easily satisfied by a little service rendered by anyone, human or not. This is the special advantage of worshiping Ramacandra, and there is the same advantage in worshiping Mahaprabhu
- Regarding the worship of our Gaura Nitai by women pujaris, we worship Lord Caitanya in His householder life when He was with His wife, and not as a sannyasi. So, it is alright for women to do this service
- Sitting in His room, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would chant on His beads, and Advaita Prabhu would come there to worship the Lord
- Sri Caitanya continued, "You are a great, spiritually advanced personality, and therefore you cannot worship a person like Me. I am far inferior. If you do so, My spiritual power will be diminished, for you are as good as the impersonal Brahman"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Advaita Acarya is a great worshiper of the Lord and is very expert in the regulative principles enjoined in the Vedic literatures"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the independent Supreme Personality of Godhead, is greatly magnanimous. Unless one worships Him, one can never be liberated
- Srivasa Thakura then worshiped Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu by the process of abhiseka. Sitting on a cot, the Lord exhibited transcendental opulence
- Such devotional service (worshiping either Krsna or Caitanya without worshiping the other) is to be understood to be a product of Kali-yuga
- The best purpose of human life can be fulfilled by worshiping the sad-bhuja-murti, the form of the Lord with six arms-two arms of Ramacandra, two arms of Krsna and two arms of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The first two verses offer respectful obeisances, generally and specifically, to the Lord, who is the object of worship
- The goddess of learning, Sarasvati, worshiped Him in His victory over the scholar who had conquered all the world, and the goddess of fortune, Laksmidevi, worshiped Him at home
- The Lord told Laksmi, "Just worship Me, for I am the Supreme Lord. If you worship Me, certainly you will get the benediction you desire"
- The maha-patra crossed the river with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and when they reached the other shore, the Muslim governor personally received the Lord and worshiped His lotus feet
- The order of worshiping is first Spiritual Master, and then Lord Caitanya, then Radha Krsna (as in the mantras or Bunde aham prayer)
- The six principles (of the Absolute Truth) are differently manifested but all equally worshipable. Krsnadasa Kaviraja begins by offering his obeisances unto them to teach us the method of worshiping Lord Caitanya
- The wife of Srivasa Thakura whose name was Malini, accompanied by the wife of Candrasekhara (Acaryaratna) & other ladies came there in great happiness to worship the baby with paraphernalia such as vermilion, turmeric, oil, fused rice, bananas & coconuts
- Therefore I say again, lifting my arms: O fellow human beings, please worship Sri Caitanya and Nityananda without false arguments
- Those who are sufficiently intelligent worship this Supreme Personality of Godhead (Lord Caitanya) by performing sankirtana-yajna. In this incarnation, the Supreme Lord declares Himself not to be the Supreme Lord, and therefore He is known as Tri-yuga
- Today my senses, from my eyes down to my toes, are fortunate. Today my life is successful because I have been able to see the lotus feet (of Caitnaya) that are worshiped by the goddess of fortune
- We worship Lord Caitanya in His householder life when He was with His wife, and not as a sannyasi. So, it is alright for women to do this service. But, besides this, service is spiritual and there can be no material designation
- When the King received the old cloth, he began to worship it exactly as he would worship the Lord personally
- Whenever there is congregational chanting of the holy names of the Lord, Gaura Narayana, the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His incarnation as Lord Caitanya, immediately appears and is worshiped by sankirtana-yajna
- While worshiping Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Advaita Acarya would offer Him scented water to wash His mouth and feet. Then Advaita Acarya would smear very fragrant sandalwood pulp all over His body
- With His body He worshiped the Lord by offering Ganges water and tulasi leaves, and by preaching devotional service He delivered the entire universe