Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Worshipable"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
- A devotee is confident that whatever he offers to the Deity in full devotional service is accepted by the Lord (Krsna), but a demon wants to see his worshipable deity face to face so that he can directly take the benediction
- A person who is respected and worshiped by all kinds of human beings and demigods is called sarvaradhya or all-worshipable
- A person who very carefully keeps such literature at home and offers respectful obeisances to it becomes freed from all sinful reactions and ultimately becomes worshipable by the demigods
- A truly Krsna conscious person, always absorbed in transcendence, in constant undisturbed meditation on his worshipable Lord, is as steady as a lamp in a windless place
- All the worshipable demigods are also overtaken by Him, and it is the duty of everyone to perform sacrifices with feasible goods to appease the Lord
- At the present moment I see two Brahmans. One Brahman is Lord Jagannatha, who does not move, and the other Brahman, who is moving, is You. Lord Jagannatha is the arca-vigraha, the worshipable Deity, and it is He who is the nonmoving Brahman
- Because destruction is in the mode of ignorance, Lord Siva and his worshipable Deity, Sankarsana, are technically called tamasi. Lord Siva is the incarnation of tamo-guna
- Brahma said, "It is my deliberate conclusion that You are the only worshipable Deity within the creation"
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord, You are the only worshipable Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead; therefore I am offering my humble obeisances and prayers just to please You"
- By His causeless mercy, He protects the demigods, who are always harassed by the demons. He is the supreme worshipable Deity of all living entities. He is the supreme cause, represented as the male and female creative energies
- Devotee said, "This very Supreme Personality of Godhead is the supreme controller, the supremely worshipable, all-cognizant, fully determined, fully opulent, the emblem of forgiveness, the protector of surrendered souls, munificent, true to His promise"
- Devotees whose tongues are decorated always with prayers to Lord Krsna are always given respect even by the great saintly persons and sages, and such devotees are actually worshipable by the demigods
- He also separately offered dishes to Nrsimhadeva, his worshipable Deity. Thus he divided all the food into three offerings. Then, outside the temple, he began to meditate upon the Lord
- He removes the distresses of His devotees and satisfies their desires. He, the abode of all holy places and the shelter of all sages, is worshipable by Lord Siva and Lord Brahma. He is the boat of the demigods for crossing the ocean of birth and death
- Here it is stated that a devotee who is always engaged in offering prayers to the Lord is worshipable even by the demigods themselves
- In the beginning of Bhagavad-gita Arjuna was worried about killing Bhisma and Drona, his worshipful grandfather and master. But Krsna said that he need not be afraid of killing his grandfather
- Indeed, all respects should be given to him, and whatever he offers should be accepted. Such devotees are as worshipable as I am
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that worship of demigods is also indirectly worship of the Supreme Lord. But such worship is not orthodox, because the worshipable Lord is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana
- King Prthu was greater than the greatest soul and was therefore worshipable by everyone. He performed many glorious activities in ruling over the surface of the world and was always magnanimous
- Krsna said, "My dear brother, You are the supreme worshipable Godhead. Just see how the peacocks are dancing before You in great ecstasy. The deer, whose behavior is just like that of the gopis, are welcoming You with the same affection"
- Kunkum is a sweetly-flavored reddish powder which is thrown on the bodies of worshipable persons
- Lord Caitanya wants to impress upon us that "Don't be misguided for worshiping different demigods. The ultimate issue - the Visnu is worshipable."
- Lord Siva is described here as caracara-guru, the spiritual master of all animate and inanimate objects. He is sometimes known as Bhutanatha, which means "the worshipable deity of the dull-headed"
- Not only is Krsna the supreme worshipful Deity for all living entities, but He is also the guru, or caittya-guru, the Supersoul, who always gives the living entity good counsel
- Now everyone is mad after bhauma. Bhauma means the land. Because my body, by accident, my body is produced in certain land, therefore I take this land as worshipable. Now it is going on, nationalism
- O Supreme Lord, You (Lord Caitanya) are the Supreme Mahesvara, the worshipable Deity of all the demigods and the Supreme Lord of all lords. You are the controller of all controllers, the Personality of Godhead, the Lord of everything worshipable
- One day shortly after Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was born, Advaita Acarya's wife, Sitadevi, who is worshipable by the whole world, took her husband's permission and went to see that topmost child with all kinds of gifts and presentations
- Only the Supreme Personality of Godhead is worshipable, but those who are not very conversant with, or faithful to, the scriptural injunctions worship different objects, according to their specific situations in the modes of material nature
- Parvati, young age, beautiful girl, and Lord Siva is meditating naked, and she was offering worshipable flowers on the genital. Still, he was not disturbed. Young girl touching the genital of a person, but he is not disturbed. That is dhirah
- Prahlada prayed to Nrsimhadeva, "You are the supreme friend, the supreme worshipable Deity. Your pastimes are transcendental, and simply by hearing of them one can counteract all his sinful activities"
- Pure devotees of the Lord are as glorious as the Lord; they are, in fact, recommended by the Lord as more worshipable than He Himself. Worship of the devotee is more potent than worship of the Lord
- Ramananda Raya said, "Instead of joking, people in general will feel great pleasure in hearing such poetry, for the initial remembrance of the worshipable Deity invokes good fortune"
- Ramananda Raya said, "Now please recite the description of the glories of your worshipable Deity." Rupa Gosvami, however, hesitated due to embarrassment because Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was present
- Respectable superiors like Bhisma the grandfather and Dronacarya the teacher are always worshipable. Even if they attack, they should not be counterattacked
- Seeing the bumblebees following Purvacitti, Maharaja Agnidhra said: My dear Lord, the bumblebees surrounding your body are like disciples surrounding your worshipable self
- Simply by understanding the greatness of Krsna, one can achieve the status of santa-rasa, in which the worshipable object may be the impersonal Brahman or Paramatma
- Sisupala said, "I think that any one of them (great rsis present in the assembly) could have been selected for the first worship because they are worshipable even by the great demigods, kings and emperors"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Among all worshipable objects, which is the chief?" Ramananda Raya replied, "The chief worshipable object is the holy name of Radha and Krsna, the Hare Krsna mantra"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave the garland and betel to Raghunatha Bhatta, who accepted them as a worshipable Deity and preserved them very carefully
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Whoever chants the holy name of Krsna just once is worshipable and is the topmost human being"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told the Bhattacarya, "Your worshipable goddess of fortune, Laksmi, always remains on the chest of Narayana, and she is certainly the most chaste woman in the creation"
- Sri-vigraha is the arca, or suitable worshipable form of the Lord, and the disciple should be engaged in worshiping the Deity regularly by srngara, by proper decoration and dressing, as also by mandira-marjana, the matter of cleansing the temple
- Sridhara Swami said in his verse, "He (the Supreme Lord) is worshipable by everyone. Unto that Supreme Person do I offer my respectful obeisances"
- Srimad-Bhagavatam and other puranas. The Mayavadi philosophers completely reject them as stories, but actually they are great and worshipable subject matters and thus are relishable only for devotees
- The actual life and soul of all living entities within this universe is the sun. He is therefore upasya, worshipable. We worship the sun-god by chanting the Gayatri mantra
- The brahmanas preach the cult of Krsna consciousness all around the world, and therefore, although they worship Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Lord also recognizes them as worshipable. The relationship is reciprocal
- The florist very humbly and submissively offered his prayers to the Lord, saying, “My dear Lord, because You have come to my place, I think all my forefathers and all my worshipable superiors are pleased and delivered
- The husband is the protector of a woman during her youthful life, whereas the father is her protector during her childhood. Thus both are worshipable, but especially the father because he is the giver of the body
- The living entities are innumerable, but the Lord is one. No one is greater than Him, and no one is equal to Him. Thus the Lord is the supreme worshipable object, as understood from the Vedic mantras
- The Lord (Caitanya) heard the story of Saksi-gopala with great pleasure because He wanted to impress upon the atheists that the worshipable Deities in the temples approved by the great acaryas are not idols, as alleged by men with a poor fund of knowledge
- The Lord (Krsna) was for them (the Pandavas) the Supreme Lord, the spiritual master, the worshipable Deity, the guide, the chariot driver, the friend, the servant, the messenger and everything they could conceive of
- The Lord ordered Yogamaya: O My potency, who are worshipable for the entire world and whose nature is to bestow good fortune upon all living entities, go to Vraja, where there live many cowherd men and their wives
- The Mayavada philosophy sees everything as being equal in quality with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, or the Supreme Brahman, and therefore sees everything as worshipable
- The Mayavadis' theory that the Supersoul and the individual soul are equal is only a misconception. The conclusion is, therefore, that Krsna is worshipable and that all other living entities are simply His servants
- The new Sixth Canto Bhagavatams are very nice. Yes, actually they are worshipable Deities
- The sacrifice known as Govardhana-puja is observed in the Krsna consciousness movement. Lord Caitanya has recommended that since Krsna is worshipable, so His land - Vrndavana and Govardhana Hill - is also worshipable
- The sage Kardama said this much only and then became silent, thinking of his worshipable Lord Visnu, who has a lotus on His navel. As he silently smiled, his face captured the mind of Devahuti, who began to meditate upon the great sage
- The Supersoul within the body of a particular living entity, being a plenary portion of the Lord, is worshipable by the individual living entity
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the only worshipable object, and this is perfectly known to persons who are uncontaminated by the modes of material nature
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is worshipable as a father is worshipable for his son. He is the spiritual master because He originally gave the Vedic instructions to Brahma and presently He is also instructing Bhagavad-gita to Arjuna
- The supreme worshipable Deity is Narayana. The demigods are recommended secondarily for worship in relation to Narayana because the demigods are assisting hands in the management of the universal affairs
- The words 'krsnaramas ca' refer to one who takes pleasure in thinking of Krsna. Even though such a person may be a hunter, he is still worshipable and is the best of devotees
- Their ideal worshipable Lord was Krsna
- There is a class of miscreants who are known in the words of Bhagavad-gita as veda-vadi, or so-called strict followers of the Vedas. They do not believe in the incarnation of the Lord, what to speak of the Lord's incarnation as the worshipable hog
- There is a statement in the Narayana-vyuha-stava prayers that persons who are always engaged in thinking of the Lord as their husband, friend, father or well-wisher are always worshipable by everyone
- There were more than 900,000 big palatial buildings there to house all the people, and everyone in them respected Krsna as the most worshipable. Devotees were astonished to see the opulence of Krsna
- This is the verdict of the acaryas. Vrajendra-nandana, Hari, Krsna, He is worshipable, everyone knows. But His dhama, Vrndavana, is also as good as Krsna. It is also worshipable
- Those who desire material wealth worship Durgadevi with the following mantra: dhanam dehi rupam dehi rupavati bharyam dehi. "O worshipable mother Durgadevi, please give me wealth, strength, fame, a good wife and so on"
- Uddhava continued, "You (gopis) are all wonderful devotees of the Supreme Personality of Godhead; therefore you are eligible to be worshiped by all kinds of people. You are worshipable throughout the three worlds"
- Unless one is very much advanced in knowledge, one thinks his body to be his self, his family members to be his own, and the land of his birth to be worshipable
- We (Jamadagni and Parasurama) are all brahmanas & have become worshipable for the people in general because of our quality of forgiveness. It is because of this quality that Lord Brahma, the supreme spiritual master of this universe, has achieved his post
- We worship Krsna - Radha-Krsna, Laksmi-Narayana, Sita-Rama. This is Vaisnava's worshipable Deity. We do not worship alone God. We Vaisnava, we want to see Krsna and His energy, potency
- When a nondualist comes to sense that the Lord is worshipable and that the devotee is simultaneously one with and different from the Lord, then only can he surrender unto the Lord, Vasudeva. Pure devotional service begins from that point
- When he (Bali Maharaja) sat down on the seat of the chariot, his arms decorated with golden bangles and his ears with sapphire earrings, he shone like a worshipable fire
- When the mother Vedas (sruti) is questioned as to whom to worship, she says that You are the only Lord and worshipable object. Similarly, the corollaries of the sruti-sastras, the smrti-sastras, give the same instructions, just like sisters
- Worshipable devotees