Candraloka | Candralok | "Candra-loka"
Pages in category "Candraloka"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- After purifying the seven planets near Dhruvaloka (the polestar), the Ganges water is carried through the spaceways of the demigods in billions of celestial airplanes. Then it inundates the moon (Candraloka)
- Although one may be promoted to a higher planetary system such as Candraloka, one must again come down (ksine punye martya-lokam visanti) - BG 9.21
- As persons on earth are elevated to higher planets, people on higher planets such as Brahmaloka, Candraloka and Indraloka fall down to earth
- If one is able to promote himself to higher planets like Candraloka, the sun or, still higher, Maharloka, Janaloka and Tapoloka, or even ultimately the highest planet, Satyaloka, there are immense possibilities for material enjoyment
- In the upper planetary system, beginning from the sun, there are Suryaloka, Candraloka, Mangala, Bhur, Brhaspati, up to Saturn, there are different lokas
- In the upper planetary system, beginning from the sun, there are Suryaloka, Candraloka, Mangala, Bhur, Brhaspati, up to Saturn, there are different lokas. So the upper planetary system, beginning from Surya, they are called devaloka
- The Hare Krsna movement is present in every millennium of Lord Brahma's life, and the holy name is chanted in all the higher planetary systems, including Brahmaloka and Candraloka, not to speak of Gandharvaloka and Apsaroloka
- The moon planet is Candraloka. That is also considered as one of the heavenly planets. So you have to prepare yourself by karma-kandiya activities. Then you can go there
- The moon, or Candraloka, is one of the four important places of residence for the demigods
- There are many who make as their destination different demigods, and by rigid performance of the strict respective methods they reach different planets known as Candraloka, Suryaloka, Indraloka, Maharloka, etc
- They (the gross materialists) are creating a great commotion about reaching the closest celestial body, Candraloka, or the moon, but even after much mechanical research they have only very scanty information of this moon