Humble and Meek
"meek and humble"|"humble and meek"|"meek and the humble"|"meek and humble"|"humble and the meek"|"humbly and meekly"|"humility and meekness"|"humbleness and meekness"|"meekness and humility"|"humble, meek"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Caitanya Is Humble and Meek (4 P)
- ► Devotees of God Are Very Humble and Meek (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Humble toward Caitanya (41 P)
- ► Radharani Is Humble and Meek (2 P)
Pages in category "Humble and Meek"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- A devotee is generally very humble and meek, and he is reluctant to pick a quarrel with anyone. Nor does he envy anyone. However, a pure devotee immediately becomes fiery with anger when he sees that Lord Visnu or His devotee is insulted
- A devotee is naturally so humble and meek that he accepts any condition of life as a blessing from the Lord
- A person may appear to be a pounds-and-shillings man interested in money and women, but if he is actually very meek and humble and surrendered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he is not mundane
- Akincana-gocara. That real God can be realized by a person who is humble and meek
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is able to lift a mountain with a finger of His left hand, He is always humble and meek. He is always very kind to His loving devotees
- Being meek and humble, the brahmana Vasudeva worried that he would become proud after being cured by the grace of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- By your own work you can recruit men locally, that is the best process. So immediately resume the preaching work amongst the Africans and show yourselves as always meek and humble and refrain from a tough attitude and in this way gain their confidence
- If a person does not become meek and humble, all his studies of the Vedas and Puranas and his vast knowledge of the sastras are simply outward dress, like the costume of a theatrical artist dancing on the stage
- If you know to know God, then be humble. In the Bible also it is said, "God is for the meek and the humble," not for the impudent
- In the surrendering process, one should (4) feel exclusively dependent on the mercy of the Lord, (5) have no interest separate from the interest of the Lord, and (6) always feel oneself meek and humble
- One has to learn humility and meekness at home, following the instructions of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- One must be very humble and meek, more tolerant than a tree and more humble than the grass. One should not claim respect for himself but should be prepared to give all respect to others
- One should become very humble and meek; it doesn't matter where he is situated institutionally
- Sannyasa means accepting a life of begging, which makes one automatically very humble and meek and free from lusty desires
- Sri Sanatana Gosvami, although he belonged to a most respectable brahmana family, was exceptional for his humility and meekness
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami said: The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna was pleased to place His lotus feet on the lap of Vidura because Vidura was very meek and gentle
- The sannyasi is very meek and humble by nature, and His person is very beautiful to see. Consequently my affection for Him increases
- This is bhakti-marga, devotional service, to become very humble, meek, always pray to Krsna, "Kindly consider me as one of the particle of the dust of the lotus feet of Your Lordship," this very simple thing
- Thus Murari Gupta, catching two bunches of straw in his teeth, went before Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu with humility and meekness