note: One of Krsna's servants
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and Patraka (1 P)
Pages in category "Patraka"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- In the dasya-rasa one follows in the footsteps of servants like Citraka, Patraka or Raktaka. In the friendly sakhya-rasa one can become a friend like Baladeva, Sridama or Sudama
- In the Goloka Vrndavana planet, Krsna's servants are headed by Raktaka and Patraka. Krsna's friends are headed by Sridama, Subala and others
- The names of the anugas in Vrndavana are as follows - Raktaka, Patraka, Patri, Madhukantha, Madhuvrata, Rasala, Suvilasa, Premakanda, Marandaka, Ananda, Candrahasa, Payoda, Bakula, Rasada and Sarada
- The names of the anugas in Vrndavana are as follows: Raktaka, Patraka, Patri, Madhukantha, Madhuvrata, Rasala, Suvilasa, Premakanda, Marandaka, Ananda, Candrahasa, Payoda, Bakula, Rasada, and Sarada
- The servant devotees (devotees in dasya-bhakti) in Gokula are Raktaka, Citraka, Patraka and so on. In Dvaraka there are servants like Daruka, and in the Lord’s pastimes in the material world there are servants like Hanuman
- There are also the direct servants of Krsna, such as Citraka, Patraka and Raktaka, and these are the embodiments of service in the mellow of servitude. There are also friends like Sridama and Sudama, who embody service in fraternity