caranamrta | caranamrtam
Pages in category "Caranamrta"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A person who honors the prasadam and regularly eats it, not exactly in front of the Deity, along with caranamrtam immediately can achieve the results of pious activities which are obtained through ten thousand performances of sacrificial rites
- All our processes of seeing the Deity, taking caranamrta, playing instruments, taking prasadam all go to the credit of devotional service
- Caranamrta is obtained in the morning while the Lord is being washed before dressing. Scented with perfumes and flowers, the water comes gliding down through His lotus feet and is collected and mixed with yogurt
- Caranamrta should not be considered ordinary drinking water, and the holy name of the Lord should not be considered an ordinary sound vibration. All this is offensive
- One who thinks the Vaisnava in the Acyuta-gotra to belong to a certain caste or creed or who thinks of caranamrta or Ganges water as ordinary water is taken to be a resident of hell
- Our temple in Vrindaban must be managed expertly that everyone who comes is given caranamrta and prasadam of the Deity
- The devotees who come to visit and offer respects to the Deity very submissively take three drops of caranamrtam and feel themselves happy in transcendental bliss
- There is this specific statement in the Padma Purana, "A person who honors the prasadam and regularly eats it, not exactly in front of the Deity, along with caranamrtam"