Pages in category "Rupa-manjari"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A list of fourteen of the principle Gopis, the first eight are called Astasakhi
- According to the opinion of some Vaisnavas Mamu Thakura was formerly known as Sri Rupa-manjari
- In the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika Sri Rupa Gosvami is described to be the gopi named Sri Rupa-manjari
- In the madhurya-rasa, characterized by conjugal love, one can become like Srimati Radharani or Her lady friends such as Lalita and Her serving maids (manjaris) like Rupa and Rati
- The following is a list of some of the principle Gopis, the first eight are called Astasakhi: Lalita, Visakha, Sucitra, Campakalata, Rangadevi, Sudevi, Tungavidya, Indulekha, Rupamanjari, Ratimanjari, Labangamanjari, Rasamanjari, Manjumali, Kasturika