Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sympathies | sympathy
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Sympathy"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- A person who goes to the temple of the Lord and worships with great devotion, but who does not show sympathy to people in general or show respect to other devotees, is considered to be a third-class devotee
- At the present moment if one man is attacked, the passersby will not care for it because they have lost their sympathy or mercifulness for others. Our neighbor may starve, but we don't care for it
- He has advanced so much, and I could not do so." This is material civilization. Envious, grhamedhi. Everyone is envious. Either you take person to person or neighbor to neighbor, their sympathy is lip sympathy
- Householders who perform their work with a view to transcendental results, out of sympathy for all others, are really eligible to become public leaders. All others who claim to be public leaders are mistaken
- I have got sympathy for everyone. Unfortunately nobody cares to hear
- I love you. Therefore you'll die and you'll become a dog, so I am taking sympathy on you that "Don't become a dog"
- I think George does not require to become my formal disciple because he is already more than my disciple. He has sympathy for my movement and I have all blessings for him
- If one does not know of the material sufferings of fallen souls and becomes sympathetic because of bodily comforts, as in the case of Bharata Maharaja, such sympathy or compassion is the cause of one's downfall
- If you can gain the sympathy there of the government, local state or national, that will so much enhance our prestige
- If, instead of treating the people's inherent disease - atheism - the leaders simply show a superficial sympathy for the disease's symptoms, certainly there will be no benefit whatsoever for suffering humanity
- In order to sympathize with the boys' regrettable condition, even the forest friends, the deer, are shedding tears
- The gopis said, "It appears that they must have passed through here and touched your bodies, and thus you are feeling so pleasant and are looking toward us with sympathy. Will you kindly, therefore, inform us which way Krsna has gone?"
- These are bad company. We cannot have any sympathy. We cannot make any compromise with everyone. That is not possible
- This rascal government takes taxes and spend unnecessarily. That's all. This is their intelligence. A set of asses. That's all. They have no sympathy "that this hard-earned money is coming from the public, and we are spending like anything"
- Those who are not Vaisnavas consider only human society worthy of their sympathy, but Krsna claims to be the supreme father of all life forms. Consequently the Vaisnava takes care not to annihilate untimely or unnecessarily any life form
- To respectable persons he (Prahlada) acted exactly like a menial servant, to the poor he was like a father and to his equals he was attached like a sympathetic brother
- Try to concentrate on these farm projects. Let the villagers come and hear, and distribute prasadam. In this way draw their sympathy and gradually they'll become our associates. Then they can come to live with us and work with us
- Yamaraja specifically advises his servants not to bring the devotees, who always lick the honey at the lotus feet of the Lord, who are equal to everyone, and who try to preach Krsna consciousness because of sympathy for all living entities
- You should take sympathy with every living being, that he is part and parcel of Krsna