Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
benevolence | benevolent | benevolently | beneficent
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Benevolent"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Brain should be utilized for some benevolent work for the good of the living entities
- By acts of so-called benevolence the leader may get recognition from his followers for some time. But the followers for whom this kind of leader has endeavored to do good will never get any lasting benefit out of such temporarily beneficial work
- I feel obliged to this benevolent lady in so many ways for her helping this Krishna Consciousness Movement. I wish that Lord Krishna may give her a long life fully engaged in the service of the Lord
- If a benevolent and merciful person exhibits his pride in becoming poverty-stricken by giving his possessions in charity for good causes, his poverty is a welcome and auspicious sign of a great personality
- If a man is diseased, you can try to bring to him nice physician, nice medicine, but that is not guarantee that he will be cured. That depends on Krsna. Therefore Krsna is the ultimate, I mean to say, beneficiary, or benevolent
- If one is unhappy to see the distress of other living beings and happy to see their happiness, his religious principles are appreciated as imperishable by exalted persons who are considered pious and benevolent
- If you are actually benevolent to your countrymen, to your society, to the human society, you must preach this Krsna consciousness movement
- It is the desire of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu that the benevolent activities of the sankirtana movement, which was inaugurated five hundred years ago in Navadvipa, be spread all over the world for the benefit of all human beings
- Prajapati Daksa did not make propaganda against Narada Muni, but later, as we shall see, Daksa cursed Narada Muni for his benevolent activities. This is the way of materialistic life
- Prthu Maharaja requested the Kumaras to be satisfied by their own benevolent activities in delivering souls from the clutches of maya
- The father who trains his child in Krsna consciousness is the most benevolent father in this world
- The spiritual master is the most beneficent friend, he is giving you direction from the sastra. Lokanam hita-karinau: "He is the real welfare worker for the human society"
- There are different procedures and rules and regulations which are followed in temples of Visnu, and devotees go there and see the Deity, the vigraha, and spiritually enjoy the form because all of the Deities are benevolent