Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
hearted | heartedly | heartedness
- Vedabase query:hearted or heartedly or heartedness not "pure-hearted" not "pure in heart" not "pure heart" not "pure hearts" not "pure unalloyed heart" not "pure at heart" not "pure in his heart" not "pure at heart"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Hearted"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- I am so pleased to know that your efforts at placing our books in the local libraries is successful and it is especially heartening to learn that they already have got our books on their shelves
- I understand from Kirtanananda Maharaja that there is a nice scheme for travelling sankirtana party. So I think that your joining them will be super-excellent scheme and I have my full hearted sanction for your joining the party if you like
- If a person does not cry or exhibit bodily changes after chanting the holy name of God without offense, it is to be understood that he is hardhearted and that therefore his heart does not change even after he chants the holy name of God, Hare Krsna
- If it is asked, “Why don’t the householders go to a saintly person or a brahmana for enlightenment?” the answer is that householders are very poor-hearted"
- If one is stone-hearted, then Krsna will stand as stone forever. But if one is soften-hearted by chanting Hare Krsna mantra, then he'll talk with Krsna. That is the difference
- O my lord, O great devotee, persons like you (Gargamuni) move from one place to another not for their own interests but for the sake of poor-hearted grhasthas (householders). Otherwise they have no interest in going from one place to another
- Our heart is filled up with all dirty things, adharma. And it is very difficult to purify the heart, but it is possible, tad api. Even the hard-hearted, stone-hearted, rajo-guna, tamo-guna, can be melted, can be reformed
- Our life membership program has been very successful here in India and we want to initiate this program whole-heartedly in all our centers. So you should certainly try to make life members also
- Persons who are desirous of becoming great personalities must be decorated with the following qualities: strength, memory, independence, tactfulness, luster, patience, kind-heartedness, ingenuity, gentility, mannerliness and determination
- Prasuti, being a softhearted woman, could immediately understand that the imminent danger approaching was due to the impious activity of hardhearted Prajapati Daksa
- So he (the brahmana) was not at all sorry for his poor material position, and he used to live very peacefully. He was very openhearted, and sometimes he went to hear some lectures delivered by great realized souls
- Srimati Radharani is a tenderhearted feminine counterpart of the supreme whole, resembling the perfectional stage of the worldly feminine nature
- Such nondevotees are not actually melted; they are hard-hearted. But the influence of the glories of the Lord is so great that even the nondevotees sometimes shed tears