Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Consciousness Movement Is A Mission
Pages in category "Krsna Consciousness Movement Is A Mission"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- I am especially appealing to the GBC men to take this mission of Krishna Consciousness movement very, very soberly and without any inebrieties for advancing the knowledge of how to inject Krishna Consciousness into the dead body of material nature
- I am especially proud how my householder disciples are preaching Lord Caitanya's Mission. This is a new thing in the history of the Sankirtana Movement
- I am old man, 73 years old; I may die at any moment. But I am now assured my movement will go on. These boys will carry it. My mission is in that way successful
- I note that you have returned from another successful preaching mission in distant parts of Africa. I am always so much pleased to hear such good news how the traveling preachers are spreading this KC movement to every nook and corner of the world
- One who represents someone else must fully know that person's mission. The devotees in the Krsna consciousness movement must therefore be fully aware of the mission of Krsna and Lord Caitanya; otherwise they will be considered foolish
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is specially meant for talking about Krsna, Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission
- The Krsna consciousness movement is trying to establish this science. Our real mission is how the human society will be happy. That is the duty of all saintly persons
- This Krsna consciousness movement is started just to educate people how to worship Lord Visnu. Visnor aradhanam param - this is our mission to teach all over the world
- This Krsna consciousness movement is trying to enlighten people so that they can accept these principles of Bhagavad-gita. So Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission is para-upakara. And He advises everyone, especially Indians, to become guru
- This movement is very precious missionary activities for the present society. I request the government should very scrutinizingly and wisely study this movement without being biased to some stereotyped ideas
- Those who engage in the missionary activities of the Krsna consciousness movement are under the guidance of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. They are not actually beggars; their real business is to deliver fallen souls. Therefore they may go from door to door
- To spread the Krsna consciousness movement we need so many things, and Krsna is therefore supplying us the requisite money to advance this mission