Category:Questions On... Krsna Conscious Visual Presentations - Art, Decor, Displays
Pages in category "Questions On... Krsna Conscious Visual Presentations - Art, Decor, Displays"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- I am very pleased that your all efforts to spread Krishna Consciousness Movement are meeting with success. Krishna has given you this gift, how to present KC to the public in a very tasteful manner, so now just utilize that facility
- I have an outline with me. ... Of the ideas. Perhaps I could read some portion to you?
- Is it all right that Lord Siva's picture is in the new calendar that's come out?
- Is that one (painting) first-class there, Prabhupada?
- Is this Krsna in this painting here?
- Is this presumptuous, or is this right, to try to praise the creation by making sculpture?
- Is this style acceptable to Prabhupada (they sent one sample, Bhaktivedanta Institute, the emblem. And they had wanted to include some Sanskrit slogan, perhaps, and you'd mentioned athato brahma jijnasa, so they have done that and decorated little bit)?
- Is... This picture of Sri Visnu, it's the person who you worship or...?
- It had one for every verse (illustration)? Very good picture or simple?
- It should be below the knees or... (Sukracarya's cloth)?
- It was too short. In the movie? It was too short how to prepare it (one thing you have missed: how we are preparing all these foodstuffs)?
- Regarding whether the Brahmajoti should be painted rainbow colored
- Regarding your question about artist materials...
- Regarding your question about placing an effulgence around Krishna's head in all of these pictures
- Regarding your question about the art department
- Regarding your question about the picture of Lord Caitanya with six arms...
- Regarding your questions about the difference between the picture of Krsna and the Deity
- Should the painters, should they paint such uh, this type of pictures?
- Should we depict meat-eating or animal slaughter?
- So then they want to know, is it all right to show the demons and the demigods standing right on the ocean?
- So you would have palaces and garden scenes and Lord Brahma perhaps on his throne?
- Some of our artists make big sculpture out of metal?... Philosophically not possible?
- Srila Prabhupada? You asked for big, big, paintings to be sent to Mayapur and Vrndavana. When you say "big, big," do you mean like five feet and..., or six feet? That big?
- The other question was, is the subject matter, as they're being done, is there any criticism or should it be changed? The paintings that have been finished thus far, should they be changed in some way?
- There're very few... How many color illustrations in it?
- This is a photograph we've received of your Guru Maharaja. Should the painters, should they paint this type of pictures?
- We can do that with film (we want to try make a film to prove this point that life comes from life)?
- We can show these atomic rings?
- We should just reproduce that (take some photograph) as it is?
- What about Madhava-lati?
- What about this (picture) of Bhaktivinoda Thakura?
- What do you suggest for me to put my energy on, and present beautiful picture, nicely...?
- What's the trouble (with that painting)?
- When I'm looking at the picture, is Krsna right here?
- When Lord Brahma, when he became angry at the four Kumaras he created Lord Siva from between his eyebrows. So he is always situated on his lotus, but at that time should we paint him on his planet?
- Where do you think the scheme of art fits into Krsna conscious life?... Yes, like painting, or music, or literature, poetry, like that
- Why does the moon appear in pictures of Krsna yet the abode of Krsna is described as having no need of sunlight or moonlight?
- Would you like to see those advertisements?