Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Pradyumna (Krsna's son) (2 C, 90 P)
Pages in category "Pradyumna"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- According to the Siddhartha-samhita there are twenty-four forms of Lord Visnu, and these forms are named according to the position of the symbols in Their four hands
- And at last my ever-willing blessings are bestowed upon Syamasundara, Brahmananda, Hayagriva, Satsvarupa, Devahuti, Jadurani, Muralidhara, Bharadvaja and Pradyumna, etc., for their hard labor in different ways to make this publication a great success
- Another name of Vasudeva is Paramatma, another name of Sankarsana is jiva (the living entity), another name of Pradyumna is mind, and another name of Aniruddha is ahankara (false ego)
- At Dvaraka Lord Vasudeva is engaged in His transcendental pastimes along with His plenary expansions, namely Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha
- He (Kamadeva) belongs to the category of jiva-tattva, but for exhibiting special power in the category of demigods he was a part and parcel of the superprowess of Pradyumna. That is the verdict of the Gosvamis
- His real name was Pradyumna Brahmacari. The name Nrsimhananda had been given to him by Lord Gaurasundara Himself
- How is Pradyumna, the great general of the Vrsni family? Is He happy? And is Aniruddha, the plenary expansion of the Personality of Godhead, faring well?
- In Dvaraka-puri, Pradyumna is the predominator. On the island known as Svetadvipa, there is an ocean of milk, and in the midst of that ocean is a place called Airavati-pura, where Aniruddha lies on Ananta
- In every brahmanda there is a Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who is a partial expansion of Aniruddha. This Aniruddha is a partial expansion of Pradyumna, who is partially represented as Ksirodakasayi Visnu, the Supersoul of all living entities
- In Ilavrta-varsa, Lord Siva is always encircled by ten billion maidservants of goddess Durga, who minister to him. The quadruple expansion of the Supreme Lord is composed of Vasudeva, Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Sankarsana
- In Ketumala-varsa, Lord Kamadeva (Pradyumna) moves very graciously. His mild smile is very beautiful, and when He increases the beauty of His face by slightly raising His eyebrows and glancing playfully, He pleases the goddess of fortune
- O Lord Pradyumna, Lord Aniruddha and Lord Sankarsana, I offer You my respectful obeisances. O reservoir of spiritual potency, O supreme bliss, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who are self-sufficient and most peaceful
- Ordinary living entities are called vibhinnamsa expansions, and the unlimited expansions of visnu-tattva, such as Vamana, Govinda, Narayana, Pradyumna, Vasudeva and Ananta, are called svamsa-kala
- Pradyumna and Aniruddha are also expansions of the Personality of Godhead, and thus They are also visnu-tattva
- Pradyumna Brahmacari was deeply eager to understand this fact. Therefore Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu revealed it to him by a practical demonstration
- Pradyumna Brahmacari was overwhelmed by transcendental ecstasy upon seeing Caitanya Mahaprabhu eating everything
- Pradyumna holds the disc, conch, club and lotus. Aniruddha holds the disc, club, conch and lotus
- Pradyumna lives in Dvaraka-pura, and Aniruddha lies on the eternal bed of Sesa, generally known as ananta-sayya, on the island called Svetadvipa, in the ocean of milk
- Sambara felt the words of Pradyumna as if they were a kick. He immediately took his club in his hand and appeared before Pradyumna to fight
- Sankarsana is the master of integration and disintegration, whereas Pradyumna, another feature of Lord Vasudeva, is responsible for universal growth and maintenance
- The brahmana said, "There are also many other heroes, such as Pradyumna and Aniruddha, carrying bows and arrows, but they could not protect my children"
- The expansions of Pradyumna are Trivikrama, Vamana and Sridhara. The expansions of Aniruddha are Hrsikesa, Padmanabha and Damodara
- The goddess of fortune always chants the glories of Pradyumna in the place known as Ilavrta-varsa, and she always serves Him with great devotion
- The Pancaratras state that the personality of jiva called Sankarsana has emerged from Vasudeva, the supreme cause of all causes, that Pradyumna, the mind, has come from Sankarsana, and that Aniruddha, the ego, has come from Pradyumna
- The second purusa, Garbhodakasayi Visnu, is an expansion of Pradyumna
- Then Sivananda Sena again brought the ingredients with which to cook, and Pradyumna Brahmacari again cooked and offered the food to Nrsimhadeva
- There are many other forms of the Lord with varied situations of the symbols of lotus, conchshell, etc. and they are differently known as 1) Purusottama, Acyuta, Narasimha, Trivikrama, Hrsikesa, Kesava, Madhava, Aniruddha, Pradyumna, Sankarsana, Sridhara
- There is a description in the Hari-vamsa of Pradyumna's activities when he kidnapped Prabhavati
- These (expansions) are Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha
- These (Sankarsana, Vasudeva, Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Narayana) are all He (God) Himself in different transcendental expansions, and still the Lord as Sri Krsna functions in a different sphere of transcendental exchange with different grades of devotees
- This same person son of Satyabhama's nurse said, "Lord Baladeva may be a great enemy of Pralambasura, but I have nothing to worry about from Him. And as far as Pradyumna is concerned, I have nothing to take from him, because he is simply a boy"
- To show mercy to His devotees in each of these nine tracts of land, the SPG known as Narayana expands Himself in His quadruple principles of Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna and Aniruddha. In this way He remains near His devotees to accept their service
- Vaikuntha planets are also differently known as the Purusottamaloka, Acyutaloka, Trivikramaloka, Hrsikesaloka, Kesavaloka, Aniruddhaloka, Madhavaloka, Pradyumnaloka, Sankarsanaloka, Sridharaloka, Vasudevaloka, Ayodhyaloka, Dvarakaloka
- Vasudeva and Sankarsana are on the middle left and right, Pradyumna is on the right of Sankarsana, and Aniruddha is on the left of Vasudeva, and thus the four Deities are situated. They are known as the four aides-de-camp of Lord Sri Krsna