Ocean of Nectar
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Ocean of Nectar"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Again let me offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead. O my Lord, I offer my obeisances hundreds and thousands of times with all affection because by Your personal pastimes You plunge the gopis into an ocean of nectar
- Any material happiness is like water in a ditch, whereas the spiritual happiness eternally enjoyed in the spiritual world is like an ocean of nectar in which a devotee wants to swim
- Lord Caitanya said to Rupa Gosvami: "Your exalted poetic descriptions of the mellows of Lord Krsna's pastimes are like an ocean of nectar. But why have you put in a false prayer about Me? It is like a drop of detestable alkali"
- Love for Lord Krsna is very pure, just like the waters of the Ganges. That love is an ocean of nectar. That pure attachment to Krsna does not conceal any spot, which would appear just like a spot of ink on a white cloth
- My dear Lord, Your pastimes are just like an ocean of nectar. It is not possible for me to conceive how great that ocean is or even to understand a drop of it
- My Lord, Your opulence is like an unlimited ocean of nectar, and it is verbally and mentally impossible for me to realize even a drop of that ocean
- The exchange of spiritual happiness between Krsna and His devotee in which Krsna is controlled by His devotee is compared to an ocean of nectar into which the devotee and Krsna plunge
- The life and characteristics of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are exactly like an ocean of nectar, one drop of which can please the mind and ear
- The ocean of nectarean pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is like the ocean of milk. According to his thirst, Vrndavana dasa Thakura filled his pitcher and drank from that ocean
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are an ocean of nectar. Even a drop of this ocean can inundate the whole world with transcendental bliss
- The unlimited potencies of Krsna are just like an ocean of nectar. Since one cannot bathe within that ocean, I have only touched a drop of it
- There are four laharis (waves) in this (eastern) division of the ocean of the nectar of devotion
- There are various ecstatic symptoms evinced: crying, changing bodily color, madness, bereavement, silence, pride, ecstasy and gentleness. Frequently the person in love with God dances, & such dancing places him in the ocean of the nectar of love of Krsna
- They (Sons of Pandu) completely forgot themselves and became merged in the ocean of nectarean happiness