kalki | kalkideva | kalki's
- Kalki Avatara
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Kalki"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- In Kali-yuga vice increases to such a point that at the termination of the yuga the SG Himself appears as the Kalki avatara, vanquishes the demons, saves His devotees, and commences another Satya-yuga. Then the process is set rolling again. BG 1972 pur
- In the last stage of Kali-yuga, Kalkideva, the fierce incarnation of Kesava, will descend to kill all the atheists and will save only the devotees of the Lord
- The Kalki avatara is the fierce incarnation who vanquishes the class of the atheists born in this age of Kali
- There (in the Laghu-bhagavatamrta) is also a description of twenty-five lila-avataras, namely Dhanvantari, Mohini, Vamana, Parasurama, Dasarathi, Krsna-dvaipayana, Balarama, Vasudeva, Buddha and Kalki
- There are also lila-avataras, and these include (21) Vyasa, (22) Pralambari Balarama, (23) Krsna, (24) Buddha and (25) Kalki