kalki | kalkideva | kalki's
- Kalki Avatara
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Kalki"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- At the end of Kali-yuga when the power of government is transferred to the hands of ministers elected from the lowborn sudra class or those less than them, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser
- At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher castes at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser
- In Kali-yuga vice increases to such a point that at the termination of the yuga the SG Himself appears as the Kalki avatara, vanquishes the demons, saves His devotees, and commences another Satya-yuga. Then the process is set rolling again. BG 1972 pur
- In the last stage of Kali-yuga, Kalkideva, the fierce incarnation of Kesava, will descend to kill all the atheists and will save only the devotees of the Lord
- The Kalki avatara is the fierce incarnation who vanquishes the class of the atheists born in this age of Kali
- There (in the Laghu-bhagavatamrta) is also a description of twenty-five lila-avataras, namely Dhanvantari, Mohini, Vamana, Parasurama, Dasarathi, Krsna-dvaipayana, Balarama, Vasudeva, Buddha and Kalki
- There are also lila-avataras, and these include (21) Vyasa, (22) Pralambari Balarama, (23) Krsna, (24) Buddha and (25) Kalki