hinduisim | hinduism | hinduism's | hinduized
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Hinduism"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Although posing as great scholars, ascetics, householders and svamis, the so-called followers of the Hindu religion are all useless, dried-up branches of the Vedic religion
- Anywhere the four prime religions of the world, namely Hinduism, Christianism, Mohammedanism or Buddhism, directly or indirectly, they are accepting God. And without accepting God there is no meaning of religion
- He's thinking, "I am so busy & working so hard, yet I am not getting a good salary. And this man is just sitting on the bench, and he's getting such a fat salary." The criticism of Hinduism as "inhibiting progress" is like that: it comes out of ignorance
- Hindu religion has no philosophy, therefore it has died because in this age people have become very much hardened by material living and they are not much interested in sentimental religions like Hinduism. Sentiments are temporary and they always dry up
- Hinduism is a very complex term
- If by following Christian religion or Muhammadan religion or Hindu religion you actually develop your transcendental love for God, that is the best technique
- It does not matter what is that religion. May be Hinduism or Christianism or Mohammedanism or Buddhism. In the civilized human society there is some conception of religious principle. Without religious principle, we are cats and dogs
- It does not matter you learn to love God through Christianism or Hinduism or Muslimism, any "ism," but the result should be how much you have advanced in the art of loving God
- It doesn't matter whether it is Christianity or Hinduism or Muslim or... Knowledge is knowledge. Wherever knowledge is available, you must pick up
- It is still the practice at the Jagannatha temple not to allow those to enter who do not strictly follow the Vedic culture known as Hinduism
- Now you are converting the Christians into Hinduism. Then where is the difference between their activities and your activities?" So this fool does not know this is not making a person from Christian to Hindu. This is not the process
- Nowadays India, like the rest of the world, has also given up the real religious system - sanatana-dharma, or varnasrama-dharma. In India they have accepted a hodgepodge thing called "Hinduism." So there is trouble
- So who is not accepting Bhagavad-gita? In the Bhagavad-gita where is the mention of "Hindu"? Hmm? Krsna says that "I am the father of all living entities." So why do they say that this is Hindusim?
- Some (so-called jagad-gurus) are not even sufficiently educated, yet they make accusations against our movement and accuse us of destroying the principles of the Hindu religion by accepting Muslims and yavanas as Vaisnavas. Such people are simply envious
- The charge is false. Those who have made that charge do not know what "Hinduism" is
- The exchange between God and the living entity is called sanatana-dharma or Vaisnavism. So we are teaching that. We are not teaching Hinduism, Muslimism, Christianism. We are teaching how to love God
- The Vedic scriptures make no mention of such a thing as "Hinduism." but they do mention sanatana-dharma, the eternal and universal religion, and also varnasrama-dharma, the natural organization of human society. That we can find in the Vedic scriptures
- The Vedic system of human life is divided into eight departmental activities, and that is going on under the name of Hinduism. It is now broken and degraded and so many things have happened
- They (Nepal) have got a sentiment of Hinduism. So with their cooperation, a little foreign exchange, you can establish a stronghold there. It will be a great service
- This Hinduism, Hindu, this word, is not a Sanskrit word. It is given by the Mohammedans. You know there is a river, Indus, which is..., Sanskrit name is Sindhu
- This is a knowledge, that every living entity is imprisoned within this body. This knowledge is equally good for Hindus, Muslim, Christian or everyone. There is no question of Christianism or Hinduism
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not Hinduism. It is Vaisnavism. Vaisnava means Visnu is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and one who loves Visnu or loves God, he is Vaisnava. So Hinduism is not like that
- This religious principle means to understand God. Either you take it, Christianity or Judaism or Hinduism, every religion is trying to understand God according to their capacity
- We are not spoiling the Hindu system of religion but are simply following in the footsteps of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by traveling all over the world and accepting those who are interested in understanding Krsna as Krsnadasa or Ramadasa
- When one becomes a Vaisnava, he becomes transcendental to all these limited considerations of different types of religions - Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism
- When we are on the material platform, there are different types of religions - Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and so on. These are instituted for a particular time, a particular country or a particular person
- When we come to the platform of transcendental devotional service, there are no such considerations. The transcendental service of the Lord (sadhana-bhakti) is above these principles of Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and so on