Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Prayer
Pages in category "Questions On... Prayer"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- A pure devotee can see Krsna everywhere, that He's never out of your vision, and at the same time in Siksastaka prayers Lord Caitanya explains that "Govinda, I am feeling Your separation to be twelve years or more." Could you explain this?
- And then, when he is physically fit, then he will do the needful. But first of all, by their prayers to Jagannatha, they should make him physically fit. Is that right, Srila Prabhupada?
- Are the Spiritual Master and the Grand Spiritual Master consciously aware of the prayers of a sincere devotee who prays in love to Them?
- Brain-washed they call it, you know, by getting up and having the two hours or three of chanting in the morning and prayer beads constantly and the group life, that they're sort of controlled, and denied their freedom. What do you say about that?
- But one should pray, is that so?
- But what is our inner things? How we know it? In our classical music, actually Lord Krsna is the main figure in all... In even Muslim classical music, they also pray Lord Krsna
- I ask, how could you meet the Supreme being by chanting...by chanting of worldly name, tuned on prayer...
- I don't understand exactly how Krsna consciousness is different than the other religions. Like in Christianity, Judaism and Moslem they have the idea that a person can pray and sometimes chant, communicate with God, understand His way
- I would like to ask, Swami, would you pray for me?
- I'm simply praying that Krsna in your stomach accepts everything, Srila Prabhupada. Would you like to lie down now, Srila Prabhupada?
- If a person who wants to become rich prays to Krsna, will he become rich?
- If I say, I pray to God, "O Lord Krsna, I surrender unto You." So is..., maya will not touch me? I will not be affected by this material infection?
- If our chanting is a form of prayer?
- If somebody lives an evil life but prays to become rich, they may still become rich?
- If you don't pronounce the Sanskrit prayers that are in the Srimad-Bhagavatam. Would there be any effect if they're not pronounced properly?
- Is it by prayer to God that you help the world?
- Is our chanting a form of prayer?
- Is that (if you are not worried, that means you are animal. You are not human being.) like Prahlada Maharaja's prayer when he saw Lord Nrsimha-deva and he said, "I am not afraid of Your ferocious form, but I am afraid of this material world of samsara"
- Is the prayer communal, where all take part in the prayer, or is it individual?
- It's a pity and we have to be very open and very friendly to them. I gather this. And your method is meditation and prayer, if I understand it well?
- Srila Prabhupada, I was asked a question by a man. He asked that Lord Siva... Lord Ramacandra was praying to Lord Siva in the Ramayana, and so he's taking Lord Siva as being God. And we didn't have a clear answer to him
- Srila Prabhupada, once you said that to stop this transmigration, one has to become completely disgusted with this material world. What about Lord Caitanya who prayed that "I don't mind coming back again and again"?
- We should say prayers in the morning at one hour and a half before sunrise?
- What does that mean, Swamiji, that new prayer?
- When I pray faithfully and reverently, does Krsna hear me?
- Why should one pray to God?
- With open eyes, why we cannot do the prayers and the bhakti-yoga? What is the...
- Would you like to hear Giriraja's prayer?