Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Questions On... Jesus
Pages in category "Questions On... Jesus"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total.
- According to the Aquarian Gospel, Christ was in Jagannatha Puri?
- All such questions (Lord Jesus performed so many miracles. So what miracles did Krsna perform?). No sober questions
- Are there any other prophecies in the Bhavisya Maha-Purana or in any other scriptures telling more accurately Jesus Christ's birthday?
- Can a true devotee come face-to-face with God through the teachings of Buddha, the teachings of Christ?
- Can you tell me...? There's been an awful lot in these last two years said about the Jesus Movement. How does that sort of line up with Krsna?
- Christ says that he's the Almighty. What is your opinion?
- Christ's general teaching was that they should not worry for anything because God is supplying to everyone, even the birds and beasts. So why should they (the preachers) worry? Just go out and preach. That was his basic teaching to his twelve apostles
- Did Jesus die on the cross to redeem all the sins of the world?
- Do you believe that Christ said that Krsna was his father?
- Do you believe that Jesus and Buddha and Krsna are manifestations of the same God?
- Do you have the powers of Jesus? Can you say to a person, "Rise up and walk," when they're paralyzed?
- Do you see a difference or a conflict between being a devotee of Jesus and a devotee of Krsna? May one be both?
- Does Jesus Christ reside in the Vaikunthas or Brahmaloka?
- Does Lord Jesus Christ appear in the spiritual sky with the body he manifested on the earth?
- Does that mean you are calling Jesus Christ a hypocrite (how can you support Christ that if he has done killing business himself and he instructs others not to kill)?
- Doesn't Rama refer to a man that was born in India or somewhere, and Christ was born in Europe? Two different men, but still the same?
- He (Jesus) is not Krsna?
- He has understood from Bhagavad-gita that Krsna says that "As you approach Me, I present Myself." So in that sense can this movement be compared to also the consciousness of Christ, Christ consciousness
- He says that for Christians, this feeling of being with God comes from praying to Lord Jesus Christ. He's asking if Krsna has that same position for us?
- He says, do we see Krsna as being a savior in the way that Christians see Christ as being the savior?
- He wants to know if Krsna is above Jesus Christ?
- He would like to know what our opinion is of Jesus Christ?
- How do you explain the fact that Jesus said that "I am the way, the truth, and the light," and that "No man comes to the father but by me"? How can we explain that Jesus said he is the only way?
- How do you relate Christ with Krsna?
- How would His Grace see Jesus Christ?
- I am son of God. And what about Krsna? He says...
- I believe Jesus is coming back and not Krsna. And what are you guys going to do when you see Jesus?
- I believe that Krsna is the Supreme God, so don't get me wrong, but since you mentioned Christ, was he an incarnation of Krsna? Was Jesus Christ sent here by Krsna from...
- I have heard or read somewhere that Christ had studied in India. Is this true?
- I may ask you, you see, that this foundation is a Christian foundation, and I wonder what is your personal opinion about the main figure in the Gospel, Jesus Christ
- I think it was a nun that asked you about the position of Jesus on this, and you quite rightly said, "Well, of course, Jesus never claimed to be God." I do wish that some Christians would realize that. He was God conscious, wasn't he?
- I understand that Christ is coming again at the end of this non-believing age in the world. Does that coincide with the son of God that you understand or is that a different sort of coming?
- I would like to know your beliefs concerning who Jesus Christ was
- If Christ comes back, what will be the position of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His Krsna consciousness movement?
- If Christ was the son of God, the good son, how is that he didn't, he never mentioned Krsna by name? Sometimes they criticize us like that: "Why is there no mention of Krsna in the Christian Bible?"
- If he (Soren Aabye Kierkegaard) accepts Jesus as the perfection, why doesn't he, in the beginning when he was looking for a way of making decisions, why doesn't he follow Jesus's path of morality?
- In your opinion, what is the relationship between Krsna and Christ?
- Is it possible for one to engage himself in bhakti-yoga without rendering service to Krsna? Let's say someone who is worshiping Lord Buddha or Lord Jesus
- Is Jesus in the parampara?
- Is Rama synonymous with Jesus?
- Is that why (there is already name, Krsna. So why should Christ utter?) Christ didn't utter the name of Krsna?
- Is the immortality that he (Jesus) has offered, for instance, me... I must talk in the first person. Is it a universal thing that's happened all through time or is it something that belongs to just when he died?
- Is there a Christ-loka?
- Is there any way for a Christian, without the help of a spiritual master, to reach the spiritual sky through believing in the words of Jesus Christ and trying to follow his teachings?
- Is there some sort of relationship (with Jesus and) with Lord Krsna?
- Lord Jesus Christ said that "The only way to God is through me; just believe in me or surrender to me," and Lord Caitanya taught that hari-nama is the only means of spiritual realization in this age. Is there any contradiction?
- Lord Jesus Christ said that if you would see God, your eye must be single. Was he referring to that same statement that love of God is that single eye?
- Prabhupada, did Christ return to the spiritual planets then, when he left the earth, to be with Krsna?
- Prabhupada, did Jesus read all those books?
- Prabhupada, how was it that Lord Jesus was called a son of God? If Krsna is usually the son, how come Jesus was the son?
- Prabhupada, people that engage in religions, like these Jesus freaks and other people, they claim that Jesus is guiding them. Can this be so?
- Prabhupada, what can you say to someone who says, "Lord Jesus fed thousands of people fish"? What can you tell them?
- Prabhupada, why did Lord Jesus Christ eat meat?
- She asks what is the difference between our understanding of reincarnation and the Christian concept of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Christ said he would come again. Is there a difference? Is it the same thing?
- So Christ's suffering was of that nature?
- So if they follow Jesus Christ...?
- So in the same way (that Jesus) Krsna also was appearing again during...?
- So is that a fact, that he (Jesus Christ) went to India?
- Swamiji, how could you convince these Christian people that Christ was the son of God, or Krsna was the...
- Tell me about him (Jesus)?
- The Christians always say that Christ was eating fish and drinking wine, so what problem have we got? Drinking a little alcohol, eating a little meat?
- There is some our acaryas. How about Christ or Muhammad and Zarathustra, all these people?
- This is a French nun, and she wishes to know whether for us Christ is the son of God or is He God Himself or what is the identity of Lord Jesus Christ?
- To practically follow Jesus Christ for a sincere searcher of the truth who does not recognize and accept the external manifestations of the Krsna consciousness movement, is it possible to attain love of God?
- Well, do you know very much about Jesus?
- What about a savior?
- What about avataras, in reference to Christ or Buddha?
- What about people who believe in Jesus, God? I mean, what about Christians? It might not have the same effect on them
- What do we think of Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Buddha and other bogus persons and all these different messengers of God?
- What does it mean that Christ died for us, in order that we may live. Or in other words, died for our sins. He wants to know, because he's going to live anyway, he's eternal anyway, what is the meaning of that statement? What is the meaning?
- What is Krsna consciousness in relation to other faiths, like, say, when you think of Krsna and you die, in a battle for Krsna or something? What if you believed in Jesus Christ and you died in battle for Jesus Christ?
- What is the actual meaning of the sacrifice of the cross, Jesus dying on the cross?
- What is the difference between Krsna consciousness and Christ consciousness?
- What is the relationship between Lord Krsna and Lord Jesus Christ?
- What is your attitude to Jesus?
- What is your opinion of Lord Jesus Christ?
- What place in the divine scheme do such great names as Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad have?
- What would happen to the people that killed Christ on the cross? Very bad, it seems
- When I say Christ consciousness, to get your mind on the same level as the atoms, and on a higher level, beyond the atoms as pure spirit - are these two levels of consciousness?
- When Krsna is the only God in the world, the creator of the whole universe, then why the existence of Jesus Christ and Allah? Why should not only one God for all? Why Christians and Muslims are not accepting Krsna as God?
- When Krsna lifted up Govardhana Hill, nobody said that was a miracle. But when Jesus Christ made so many things, they say it's a miracle. How is that?
- When Lord Christ appeared he seemed to be conditioned in his growth. Was he a specific incarnation or a conditioned soul who became liberated?
- When there's talk of this religion of Krsna. Is it before Christ or more?... the question of religion, did it come before Christ or before Buddha?
- Where in our scriptures is there mention of Lord Jesus Christ as recognized and what is the purport?
- Who do you think Jesus Christ was?
- Who was Jesus's father?
- Who was the son He (God) sent?
- Why did Jesus eat fish?
- Why didn't Jesus Christ say all these things about Krsna?
- Why the Jesus says you offer the other cheek? Which is better? Is the choice of us to be violent or nonviolent?
- Would it matter if I worship any other? Would it matter whether I worship Krsna or Siva or Christ or Buddha? Would it matter?
- Would you count Jesus Christ as gold (gold cannot be Muslim gold or Hindu gold or Christian gold. We are concerned with gold, not the country where the gold is produced. That is not very important thing. Whether it is gold, that is our business)?
- Would you say something about Christ and his relation to Krsna consciousness?
- You have asked to know what is the difference between Jesus Christ and Krishna
- You speak of knowing the creator. Jesus Christ said that "No man comes to the father" - and I always understood by this he speaks of the creator - "but by me." What do you think of Jesus Christ?
- You're comparing Krsna, Buddha, Muhammad to Jesus as the same, and Guru Maharaj-ji too, another Jesus. You're saying that?
- Your message is similar in some ways to the message of evangelical or fundamentalist teachers in Christianity, who are taking the name of Jesus Christ and excluding everything other than complete devotion to Christ. Would you comment on this?