Meditating on Radharani and Krsna
Pages in category "Meditating on Radharani and Krsna"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- After rising from bed, Lord Krsna would wash His mouth, hands and feet and would immediately sit down and meditate on Himself. This does not mean, however, that we should also sit down and meditate on ourselves. We have to meditate upon Radha-Krsna
- I am pleased to learn how you are spending your time in meditation with Lord Krishna and I request that continue to chant Hare Krishna so that Krishna will surely bestow all blessings upon yourself
- Krsna is Krsna Himself; therefore He was teaching us that brahma-muhurta should be utilized for meditation on Radha-Krsna. By such meditation Krsna would feel very much satisfied
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu further inquired, "Out of many types of meditation, which is required for all living entities?" Srila Ramananda Raya replied, "The chief duty of every living entity is to meditate upon the lotus feet of Radha and Krsna"
- There is no difference between meditating on the eternal forms of Radha-Krsna and chanting the maha-mantra, Hare Krsna. As for Krsna's meditation, He had no alternative but to meditate on Himself