Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Krsna-Balarama temple"|"our temple, Krsna-Balarama"|"Krsna-Balarama Mandir"|"temple to install Krsna Balarama murtis"|"Krishna Balarama temple"|"temple of Krishna Balarama"|"Krishna-Balarama Temple"|"Krsna Balarama Temple"
Pages in category "Krsna-Balarama Temple"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Actually, our main business in this country shall be to distribute our books profusely. Mayapur, Vrindaban, these temples shall be utilized for the most part by foreigners
- As in Vrndavana we have named the temple Krsna-Balarama Temple, similarly I suggest that our Mayapur temple be know as Mayapur Candra temple or Mayapur Candrodaya. Whichever sounds better we should advertise from now
- At present, I am very busy and have very little time; still your ideas are very nice. However, unless we meet together, it will be difficult to give you help. Perhaps you can come to see me, as I will be in Vrindavan, at our Krsna-Balarama Mandir
- I am advising my men in Vrndavana to begin the function (of inaugurating Krsna-Balarama Temple) from the 16th of April as desired by you. Thanking you for your suggestion
- I am here in Vrindaban where we are holding our Janmastami and Vyasa Puja ceremony at our Krishna Balarama Mandir
- I have already written you one letter of thanks for your taking care of the Vrindaban temple. I note that you are reducing the expenses, but why did the Treasurer leave? Even if you restricted the spending, then why did he leave?
- I have also received the report (about Krsna-Balarama temple) from Gopala Krishna, especially how nice is the prasadam program there. Thank you very much. You have improved the situation there so much. and I am very much obliged to you
- I have no objection to your worshiping my murti for Guru Puja. But for placing in the temple there must be a pair of murtis, (my Guru Maharaja must be there) as in Krsna-Balarama Mandir, and they must be permanently installed
- I have several times explained that this temple, don't think it is ordinary building. It is Vaikuntha
- I want that our Vrindaban temple to be the first class temple of India. Already people are saying that it surpasses all temples of the district in beauty, and I think it surpasses all temples in India
- If you find time you can visit our Krishna Balarama Temple in Vrindaban at Raman Reti which has now become the best attraction in Vrindaban
- So far the sign is concerned, you can call our place the ISKCON Krsna-Balarama Temple
- Strictly nobody should go outside to hear lectures by others. If you are not satisfied by the calibre of the classes at the Krishna Balarama Mandir, then you should give another class, but you cannot go outside for hearing others' lectures
- The purpose of sending this money is to construct our Krsna-Balarama temple at Raman Reti in Vrindaban. This money is a contribution of my ISKCON temples here in the U.S.A
- These two places will be reserved for those who cannot collect. For them I am making provision. Only the active members who can collect, they shall live in the city. Eating, sleeping members, they shall live in Mayapur, that's all
- This is to introduce Sri Bajrang Bali Brahmacari. Please give him a place in our ashram in Sri Vrindavana Dham, where he may remain until my arrival
- This temple means to practice how to think of Krsna's lotus feet, Balarama's lotus feet, always. Man-mana bhava mad-bhaktah. Immediately you become bhakta. And as soon as you become a bhakta all kinds of disturbances will be subsided
- We are having a very big festival there on Janmastami when we will open our Krsna Balarama temple by installing the deities
- When this Vrindaban Temple is completed, it will be a great boon to our Krishna Consciousness Movement and devotees from all over the world will come to see Krishna and Balarama
- Which land did he show you? What is the area of the land? Is it suitable for Gurukula? I want the land just in front of our temple. The entrance to the Gurukula will be on the road, and we shall partition this land from the rest of the land with a wall
- You can come to our Vrindaban Temple. You have got enough scope for engaging yourself in journalism and peaceful living. If you are in difficulty then by showing this letter you can take a railroad ticket from our president of our Calcutta temple
- Your proposal to come to Vrindaban and serve the deities in our new Krsna Balarama temple is approved by me