Offering Prayers to Caitanya
Pages in category "Offering Prayers to Caitanya"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- After hearing all the explanations of all the different meanings of the atmarama verse, Sanatana Gosvami was struck with wonder. He fell down at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and began to offer prayers
- After offering prayers at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Jagadananda Pandita greeted everyone. Then the Lord embraced Jagadananda very strongly
- After receiving the Lord's causeless mercy, the two brothers folded their hands and in great humility offered the following prayers unto the Lord
- After this, all the devotees, headed by Srivasa Thakura, offered prayers to the lotus feet of the Lord, and the Lord embraced each and every one of them in great love and ecstasy
- After this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu pacified the Bhattacarya, and when he was quieted, he offered many prayers to the Lord
- After this, the Muslim governor offered prayers to the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, as well as to the lotus feet of all His devotees. After that, the governor departed. Indeed, he was very pleased
- All the devotees followed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to a place known as Alalanatha. There they all offered respects and various prayers
- In outer space all the demigods, including the inhabitants of Gandharvaloka, Siddhaloka and Caranaloka, offered their prayers and danced to the accompaniment of music, songs and the beating of drums
- In this way Balabhadra Bhattacarya offered his prayers to the Lord. By rendering service unto Him in ecstatic love, he pacified the Lord's mind
- Seeing the Lord, everyone became joyful out of love. Everyone accepted the Lord as the Supreme, and thus they offered their prayers
- Sri Advaita Prabhu would also place a flower garland around the Lord's neck and tulasi flowers (manjaris) on His head. Then, with folded hands, Advaita Acarya would offer obeisances and prayers unto the Lord
- Submissively offering prayers to the devotees with folded hands and offering obeisances to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the King went outside
- The Bhattacarya noticed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu outside, and with great haste he went to Him and offered prayers unto His lotus feet
- The two brothers got up, and again taking straw between their teeth, they humbly offered their prayers with folded hands
- Thinking in this way, Vallabha Bhatta approached Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the next morning, and in great humility, offering many prayers, he sought shelter and surrendered at the lotus feet of the Lord
- When he arrived, he offered prayers at her lotus feet and then offered her the cloth and prasadam of Lord Jagannatha
- When Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya saw the form of Lord Krsna manifested in Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he immediately fell down flat to offer Him obeisances. Then he stood up and with folded hands began to offer prayers
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu one day appeared in ecstasy as the Varaha murti, Murari Gupta offered Him prayers. He was a great devotee of Lord Ramacandra, and his staunch devotion is vividly described in the Caitanya-caritamrta - CC Madhya 15.137-157
- When the Lord embraced the King, the King again and again offered prayers and obeisances. In this way, the Lord's mercy brought tears from the King, and the Lord's body was bathed with these tears
- While dancing absorbed in Srimati Radharani’s ecstatic love, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared in Her very form. Seeing this from a distant place, Nityananda Prabhu offered prayers
- While the people were offering their prayers unto the Lord, Srivasa Thakura sarcastically said to the Lord, "At home, You wanted to be covered. Why have You exposed Yourself outside"