"great difficulty" | "great difficulties"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Great Difficulty"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Agnidhra then praised Purvacitti's raised breasts. He said: My dear brahmana your waist is very thin, yet with great difficulty you are carefully carrying two horns, to which my eyes have become attracted
- As there is now great difficulty for getting money from India therefore I am requesting you to allow me the place for use of the International Institution For God consciousness at least for some time
- Because Kunti feared people's criticisms, with great difficulty she had to give up her affection for her child (Karna). Unwillingly, she packed the child in a basket and let it float down the waters of the river
- Because the boy's waist was thin, Agnidhra thought, he was carrying the horns with great difficulty and they must be filled with something very valuable. Otherwise why would he carry them
- Day after day, with great difficulty, they (those who are not Krsna conscious) try to secure such women (debauched women), and sometimes, while trying to taste this kind of honey, one is attacked by a woman's kinsmen and chastised very heavily
- Don't be captivated by the material opulence, even you are put into great difficulties. Because you are not this material body. You are spirit soul. So your progress should be steady on the spiritual platform
- Don't feel alone. Always chant whenever possible, read our books, and there will be no great difficulty
- Established thus, one never departs from the truth, and upon gaining this he thinks there is no greater gain. Being situated in such a position, one is never shaken, even in the midst of greatest difficulty. BG 6.20-23 - 1972
- Even at the old age of 70, I started for America. There, for a full one year I had to experience great difficulties in my single handed mission on this account
- I was maintaining myself by selling these books for one year. There was no friend, and I was living in apartment with great difficulty. Still, the whole, I mean to say, stock, and my typewriter, my tape recorder - everything was stolen
- Impersonalists who have no information of the SPG minimize the omnipotency of the Supreme Lord and put Him on equal footing with all other living beings, and for this act such impersonalists get freedom from material bondage only with great difficulty
- In these ways (by driving cars, spending time in nightclubs or tasting abominable food in restaurants), the plundering senses take away all the assets that the conditioned soul has acquired with great difficulty
- In this material world the conditioned souls are baffled by their activities, and sometimes they are relieved after great difficulty. On the whole the conditioned soul is never happy. He simply struggles for existence
- It was only with great difficulty that the cowherd men were able to keep the cows back. Then when the Lord chanted, all the deer heard His sweet voice and approached Him
- It was with great difficulty that we attained this human form of life just to take advantage of this body and reestablish our relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda
- Jesus Christ was seemingly put into such great difficulty, being crucified by the ignorant, but he was never angry at the mischief-mongers. That is the way of accepting a thing, either favorable or unfavorable
- Just like I have established this institution. I know how it was established perfectly, and how it is going on. And somebody may not know how it was established in New York with so great difficulty. But because I am the origin founder, I know
- The female relatives, whose eyes were flooded with tears out of anxiety for Krsna, came out of the palace. They could stop their tears only with great difficulty. They feared that tears would cause misfortune at the time of departure
- The materialistic men struggle to live long under great difficulty to try to make a permanent settlement in the material environment, and everything is defeated at the moment of their death
- The Nagapatnis said, "We are praying unto You (Krsna) that You kindly excuse Kaliya, our husband, because if this serpent dies, then we shall be in great difficulty. Looking upon us only, please excuse this great offender"
- The sage was standing on one leg, but as soon as he saw that the three deities had appeared before him, he was so pleased to see them all together that despite great difficulty he approached them on one leg
- The word krcchrena means with great difficulty
- This present rascal civilization does not know that how with great difficulty we have come to this human form of life after so many evolutions
- This was His situation day and night. Unable to find peace of mind, He passed His nights with great difficulty in the company of Svarupa Damodara and Ramananda Raya
- Today is very auspicious day. With great difficulty we have got now sanction. Now please cooperate with this attempt as far as possible
- We recruit devotees with great difficulty. So they must be well-treated. New men may not always behave so nicely but we must be tolerant
- When a poor man gets some money after great difficulty, his affection for the money increases daily. Similarly, when King Citraketu, after great difficulty, received a son, his affection for the son increased day after day
- When Brahma was relieved from his perplexity, he appeared to awaken from an almost dead state, and he began to open his eyes with great difficulty. Thus he could see the external cosmic manifestation with common eyes
- When delivering the earth from the Garbhodaka Sea, Lord Visnu, in His incarnation as a boar, killed Hiranyaksa, who had appeared before Him. The fight was severe, and the Lord killed Hiranyaksa with great difficulty
- With great difficulty and after a severe fight, they (Karna, Sala, Bhuri, Yajnaketu, Duryodhana and Bhismadeva) deprived Samba of his chariot and were able to arrest him
- With great difficulty I went to the town of Ramakeli, where I met two brothers named Rupa and Sanatana
- With great difficulty we get a man. We have to reform them. Our business is to become sympathetic to fallen souls. So in future do not do it all. Everything should be done amicably