Category:Krsna's Causeless Mercy
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Causeless Mercy"
The following 139 pages are in this category, out of 139 total.
- A person's achieving perfection in devotional service simply by the causeless mercy of the Lord is explained in the Srimad-Bhagavatam in connection with the brahmanas and their wives who were engaged in performing yajna, or sacrifice
- After enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- Akrura continued, "I can thus understand that when a person becomes eligible to be delivered from the path of repeated birth, death, it is only by Your causeless mercy that he comes nearer to Your lotus feet & becomes attached to Your devotional service"
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, it is very difficult for even great mystic yogis and demigods to ascertain Your movements or approach You (Krsna), yet out of Your causeless mercy You have kindly consented to come to my home"
- Akrura continued, "Somehow or other I have come near Your lotus feet, and I consider this to be Your causeless mercy upon me. You can act in any way because You are the supreme controller"
- All kinds of men, from the demigods down to the uncultured, can rely on the causeless mercy of the Supreme Lord
- Although His pastimes are His only characteristic functions, by His causeless mercy He performs one activity for the fallen souls
- Although Krsna is independent of everyone, out of His causeless mercy He is dependent upon Garga Rsi for religious instruction; for learning the military art He is dependent upon Satyaki; and for good counsel He is dependent upon His friend Uddhava
- Although Lord Krsna is the Supreme Personality of God, out of His causeless mercy He was engaged in the service of His friend. He never fails in His affection for His devotees, and thus He is addressed herein (BG 1.21-22) as infallible. BG 1972 purports
- Although the moon appears to be located in the branches of a tree, it is actually situated very far away. Similarly, none of the avataras, or incarnations, of Krsna are within this material world, but they are visible by the causeless mercy of the Lord
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) have, out of Your own causeless mercy, appeared in this world, requested by Lord Brahma for the protection of the world. It is by Your kindness only that You have appeared in the dynasty of Yadu"
- As the Lord descends by His mercy upon this planet, so, in order to help in the pastimes of the Lord, these devotees also come here. They are not ordinary living entities or conditioned souls; they are ever-liberated persons, associates of the SPG
- At the Rajasuya-yajna of Yudhisthira, many thousands of brahmanas were present, yet Krsna was selected to be worshiped first. Therefore, Krsna is always the Supreme Person, but by His causeless mercy He recognizes the brahmanas as dearmost to Him
- Bali said, "By Your (Krsna's) causeless mercy only are we demons in direct contact with Your personality. This contact is not possible even for the great demigods. No one knows how You act through Your yogamaya potency
- Bali said, "Only out of Your (Krsna) causeless mercy have You agreed to come here and be visible to us, who are generally influenced by the qualities of ignorance and passion"
- Bali said, "Please be kind to me, who am fully surrendered unto You (Krsna), and favor me with Your causeless mercy so that I may simply remember Your lotus feet, birth after birth"
- Be causelessly merciful to Me by giving Me a place with the particles of dust at Your lotus feet so that I may engage in the service of Your Lordship as Your eternal servant
- Because most men cannot understand Krsna in His actual situation, out of His causeless mercy He descends to show favor to such speculators. BG 1972 purports
- Bhisma said, "My dear Krpacarya, just see the wonderful causeless mercy of Lord Krsna! I am most unfortunate. I have no qualifications"
- By His causeless, unlimited mercy Sri Krsna came again as Sri Caitanya Gosani
- By His own free will, Lord Krsna has delivered you from such a condemned materialistic life. Therefore the glories of Lord Krsna’s causeless mercy cannot be expressed
- By My causeless mercy, be enlightened in truth about My personality, manifestations, qualities and pastimes
- By your blunt senses, you can not understand what is Krsna, what is Krsna's name, what is Krsna's form, what is Krsna's activity. Therefore Krsna, by His causeless mercy, has come before us in the form of stone so that we can see Him
- Dear Lord, O killer of the demon Madhu, we can now clearly see that Jarasandha was not at fault in the least; it is actually by Your causeless mercy that we were bereft of our kingdoms, for we were very proud of calling ourselves rulers and kings
- Devotee said, "But if I become bereft of His causeless mercy, then even if I became the King of Dvaraka, I would be simply an object for pinpricks"
- He (Krsna) descends out of His causeless mercy only to reclaim the fallen souls who are captivated by the illusory energy
- He (Krsna) exists at all times and at every place, but by His causeless mercy when He appears before us we take it for granted that He has taken His birth
- He (Krsna) is never lazy in regard to our deliverance. Therefore this verse (SB 8.3.17) says, bhuri-karunaya namo 'layaya. It is the causeless mercy of the Supreme Lord that He always tries to bring us back home, back to Godhead
- He (Lord Krsna) is also causelessly merciful, and He wants to bestow upon us this privilege of raga-bhakti. Thus He appeared by His own internal energy. He was not forced to appear by any extraneous force
- He accepts various transcendental bodies among all types of living entities, and among human beings He especially appears as Lord Krsna and Lord Rama. By His causeless mercy, He protects the demigods, who are always harassed by the demons
- He appears in this material world out of His causeless mercy, and whenever He appears, He appears as He is, without change. This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, where the Lord says that He appears by His spiritual potency
- He could not estimate his own position, Paundraka falsely thought himself to be Lord Vasudeva. Thus the messenger declared to Krsna that King Paundraka, the SP, had descended to the earth out of his causeless mercy just to deliver all distressed persons
- He is unborn, and yet He appears by His causeless mercy upon the surrendered rulers of all parts of the universe. Only for their interest did He appear in the family of His unalloyed devotees the Yadus
- Here (in SB 10.13.14) we see that He (Krsna) took personal care to find the calves of His friends. This was Krsna's causeless mercy
- His (Krsna's) appearance in His original eternal form is His causeless mercy, according to the Visvakosa dictionary. BG 1972 purports
- If He reveals Himself by His causeless mercy, being merciful upon you, being pleased upon you, then you can understand Krsna. You cannot search out Krsna. That is not possible
- If I find someone overpowered by false pride, in order to show him My causeless mercy I withdraw all his opulences
- If one can gradually advance his status in devotional service, this is understood to be due to the causeless mercy of Krsna Himself
- If we take up that causeless Mercy a little seriously than further causeless Mercies are bestowed one after another unceasingly. Krishna is more anxious to bestow His benediction upon us than we are ready to take it
- In order to cleanse, we have to hear from Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is coming. Out of His causeless mercy He is coming to reveal Himself, Krsna: "It is like this. I am like this. You are like this." Both things
- In order to show them (the gopis) His causeless mercy and to curb their false pride, He (Krsna) immediately disappeared from the scene, exhibiting His opulence of renunciation
- In the Bhagavad-gita, Lord Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is revealing Himself by His causeless mercy. So how does He reveal, we shall try to explain from the Fourth Chapter
- In the Caitanya-caritamrta it is said that Lord Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, prepared the Vedic literatures in the incarnation of Vyasadeva
- In the rasa dance, the Lord showed His favor to the most fortunate gopis by placing His arms on their shoulders and dancing with each of them individually. No one can compare with the gopis, who received the causeless mercy of the Lord
- In this particular stanza Lord Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, is distinguished from other incarnations. He is counted amongst the avataras (incarnations) because out of His causeless mercy the Lord descends from His transcendental abode
- Indeed, by Your (Krsna's) causeless mercy, You can give liberation to anyone. Those who receive Your mercy are called krpa-siddha
- It is out of causeless mercy of Krsna even the demons are so proud, but they have taken their mercy from Krsna to go to hell. And the devotees take the mercy of Krsna to render Him loving service. That is the difference between the demons & the devotees
- It is said that after enjoying love affairs with Krsna by dancing, embracing and kissing, the gopis would sometimes become very tired, and Krsna, out of His causeless mercy and compassion, would smear their faces with His lotus hands
- It is very important to receive the causeless mercy of Krsna and the spiritual master. By Krsna's mercy, we receive a spiritual master, and by the spiritual master's mercy, we receive Krsna
- Just as King Indra is in charge of distributing rain all over the world to satisfy everyone in due course, so Lord Krsna satisfies everyone by pouring down His causeless mercy
- Just to show favor to the ordinary living entities, out of His (Krsna's) causeless mercy He appears as He is. Unfortunately, foolish persons mistake Him to be an ordinary person, and so they become eligible to go to hell
- King Prthu said, "You(Krsna) are always causelessly merciful to Your servants, and You consider even their menial service to be very much advanced"
- Krishna is never apart from us. Either He remains in the heart of the material body, or He remains in the heart of the spiritual body. This is Krishna's Causeless Mercy to all of His beloved children, or living entities
- Krsna assured His friends, "Don't be afraid. I am going personally to search for your calves." This was Krsna's causeless mercy
- Krsna bestowed His causeless mercy upon Arjuna just to get him out of the bodily conception. This was done at the very beginning of the Second Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita (BG 2.13), where Krsna says, dehino ’smin yatha dehe kaumaram yauvanam jara
- Krsna continued, "I am very affectionately inclined toward My devotees, and in your previous life, before your present condition, you (Mucukunda) acted as My great devotee and prayed for My causeless mercy"
- Krsna continued, "My dear King Mucukunda, you are My great devotee, and just to show you My causeless mercy I have appeared in this cave"
- Krsna exhibited His causeless mercy when He was present at the departure of Grandfather Bhisma. During the Battle of Kuruksetra, Bhismadeva, the grandfather of Arjuna, was lying on a bed of arrows before departing from this mortal world
- Krsna orders this release (of conditioned soul) out of His causeless mercy on the surrendered soul and out of His paternal affection for the living entity who is originally a beloved son of the Lord. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna said, "My dear Indra, I stopped your sacrifice just to show you My causeless mercy and to remind you that I am your eternal master. I am the master not only of you but of all the other demigods as well"
- Krsna says, "By My causeless mercy, be enlightened in truth about My personality, manifestations, qualities and pastimes"
- Krsna says, "If ever a devotee should desire some material profit - to be promoted to the heavenly planets - or some spiritual profit - to go to the Vaikunthas - by My causeless mercy their desires are very easily fulfilled"
- Krsna, being the supreme living being, is never the order supplier or order carrier of anyone, whoever he may be. But out of His causeless mercy & affection for His pure devotees, sometimes He carries out the order of the devotee like an awaiting servant
- Krsna, by His causeless mercy, has come before us in the form of stone so that we can see Him. Because we cannot see beyond stone. We cannot see beyond wood. And wood and stone is also not beyond Krsna. That is also Krsna
- Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, He appears to teach us how to divert your attention and asakti to Krsna. So dharmasya glani, deviation in the path of religious system, means to forget our eternal relationship with Krsna
- Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, He comes. At a certain interval during one day of Brahma, He comes. He exhibits His lila, that "Anyone who desires to go back to home, back to Godhead, they can enjoy with Me like this"
- Lord Brahma prayed for His ( Sri Krsna) mercy so that he might be able to create the universal affairs as he did before; only by the Lord's causeless mercy could he create both material and spiritual personalities like Marici and Narada respectively
- Lord Krsna is not properly understood even by such exalted personalities as Lord Siva & Lord Brahma, what to speak of ordinary men, but by His causeless mercy He bestows the benediction of devotion upon His devotees, who can thus understand Him as He is
- Lord Krsna's causeless mercy was exhibited in the great assembly of Maharaja Yudhisthira. He was merciful even to His enemy the King of Cedi, who always tried to be an envious rival of the Lord
- Lord Krsna, out of His causeless mercy upon the inhabitants of Vraja, held up the hill known as Govardhana with one hand only, although He was only seven years old. He did this to protect the animals from the onslaught of water
- Lord Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, prepared the Vedic literatures in the incarnation of Vyasadeva for reading by the intelligent class of men in a human society which is almost totally forgetful of the genuine relation with Krsna
- Mucukunda continued, "By Your causeless mercy (Krsna's) only have I lost all my material opulences, my kingdom and my family. I do not think I could have gotten rid of all these entanglements without Your causeless mercy"
- Mucukunda continued, "Kings and emperors sometimes accept the life of an ascetic to forget their royal life, but by Your special causeless mercy I have already been bereft of royalty. I do not need to become a mendicant or practice renunciation"
- My dear Lord Krsna, I do not want material wealth from You, nor do I want followers, a beautiful wife or the results of fruitive activities. I only pray that by Your causeless mercy You give Me pure devotional service to You, life after life
- Narada contemplated that the two demigods (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) should remain for 100 years, in the time of the demigods, in the form of trees, & after that they would be fortunate enough to see the S. P. of God face to face, by His causeless mercy
- Narada spoke as follows: "By Your (Krsna's) causeless mercy, my Lord, You descend to exhibit Your various transcendental pastimes, which are illuminating and full of glory. Therefore I have no alternative but to offer my respectful obeisances unto You"
- Narada spoke as follows: "He (Yudhisthira) is fully satisfied, and he does not need anything more. He is full in everything, but now he wants to worship You (Krsna) to achieve Your causeless mercy, and I beg to request You to fulfill his desires"
- O My Lord, O Krsna, son of Maharaja Nanda, I am Your eternal servant, but because of My own fruitive acts I have fallen into this horrible ocean of nescience. Now please be causelessly merciful to Me. Consider Me a particle of dust at Your lotus feet
- One cannot write to glorify the Lord unless one is endowed with His causeless mercy
- One should ask that the grace of the Lord always be present on earth so that we may be favored with His causeless mercy and be happy, having all necessities of life
- One should depend only on the causeless mercy of the Lord for deliverance and not even slightly on one's own strength. That is the perfect position of a Krsna conscious person
- One weaver at Mathura addressed Krsna in this way: "My dear Krsna, I have become so proud of Your causeless mercy upon me that I do not even count upon the mercy of the Lord of Vaikuntha, which is sought after by many great sages in deep meditation"
- Out of His (Krsna's) causeless mercy and favor upon His unalloyed devotees, He performs all kinds of service, but that does not mean that He has changed His position as the Absolute Person
- Out of His causeless mercy and affection for His pure devotees, sometimes the Lord carries out the order of the devotee like an awaiting servant
- Out of His causeless mercy and compassion, Krsna has compiled various Vedic literatures in His incarnation as Vyasadeva
- Out of His causeless mercy and compassion, Krsna has compiled various Vedic literatures in His incarnation as Vyasadeva. Vyasadeva is a saktyavesa-avatara of Lord Krsna
- Out of His causeless mercy, Krsna had gone to the heavenly kingdom, Amaravati, to present King Indra with his mother's earrings, which had been lost to Bhaumasura, and Indra had been very glad to receive them
- Out of His causeless mercy, Sri Krsna came as Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and distributed the means to the highest perfection of life and spiritual ecstasy by the chanting of Hare Krsna
- Out of the causeless mercy of Krsna, they (the devotees) can understand Krsna. No one else can understand Him. BG 1972 purports
- Out of Your (Krsna's) causeless mercy You drive away all inauspicious conditions, expressing Yourself from outside as the spiritual master and from inside as the Supersoul
- Pariksit heard that out of His causeless mercy Krsna (Visnu), who is universally obeyed, rendered all kinds of service to the malleable sons of Pandu by accepting posts ranging from chariot driver to president to messenger, friend, night watchman, etc
- Perfectional stage can be achieved in 2 ways: one may achieve this by gradual progress in devotional service, or one may become perfect by the causeless mercy of Krsna, even though he has not executed all the details of devotional service
- Please continue to chant faithfully, and Krishna will reveal Himself, by His Causeless Mercy, and you will know everything automatically
- Princes offered prayers to Krsna as follows: "It is by Your causeless mercy that we have been released from the imprisonment of Jarasandha, but now we pray that You release us from imprisonment within material existence, Your illusory energy"
- Sages like the four Kumaras, as well as fools and birds, can engage in the Lord's transcendental service. By being favored with Krsna's causeless mercy, anyone and everyone can be elevated to the platform of Krsna consciousness
- Sages said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), we are all surrendered souls, devotees of Your Lordship; therefore, please be kind and bestow Your causeless mercy upon us"
- She (Satya) thought that the Supreme Personality of Godhead could be pleased only out of His own causeless mercy upon the devotee; otherwise, there was no means to please Him
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami continued: O King Pariksit, when the demigods offered the Lord their sincere prayers in this way, the Lord listened by His causeless mercy. Being pleased, He then replied to the demigods
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura explains that unless one is directly empowered by the causeless mercy of Krsna, one cannot become the spiritual master of the entire world - jagad-guru
- Srila Vyasadeva is the empowered plenary portion incarnation of the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna. He descended by his causeless mercy to deliver the fallen souls in the material world
- Sudama thought, "Certainly these are gifts of Lord Krsna's causeless mercy. The Lord is self-sufficient, the husband of the goddess of fortune, and thus He is always full with six opulences"
- The Absolute Truth is the reservoir for all kinds of reciprocal exchanges of loving sentiments. He is also causelessly merciful
- The causeless mercy of Krsna, the dust of His lotus feet, His prasadam and association with His devotees are some impetuses toward a devotee's engagement in transcendental loving service to the Lord
- The causeless mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is neglected by such demoniac persons, who cannot understand the instructions of Bhagavad-gita and who therefore misinterpret them
- The conditioned soul cannot revive his Krsna consciousness by his own effort. But out of causeless mercy, Lord Krsna compiled the Vedic literature and its supplements, the Puranas
- The devotees, who are aware of His (Krsna's) transcendental form, render Him service; therefore the Lord also reciprocates by His causeless mercy and thus delivers His devotees from all distresses
- The kings continued: "By Your (Krsna's) causeless mercy only, we are now able to think of Your lotus feet. This is our greatest gain"
- The kings continued: "We consider our position Your (Krsna's) causeless, unalloyed mercy upon us because now we can understand that we were falsely proud and that our material opulences could be withdrawn from us within a second by Your will"
- The living entity (by gradual development of Krsna consciousness) can understand that this human form of life is an opportunity to regain KC and that it should be fully utilized to attain the causeless mercy of the Supreme Lord. BG 1972 purports
- The Lord (Caitanya) informed Rupa Gosvami of the causeless mercy of Krsna upon him, for Krsna had just delivered him from a materialistic way of life based simply on pound-shilling-pence
- The Lord (Krsna) out of His causeless mercy, because He is more merciful to the suffering living beings than they can expect, appears before them and renovates the principles of devotional service
- The Lord cited a verse from SB 2.7.42: One who thinks this material body to be himself cannot receive the causeless mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord descends on this material world out of His causeless mercy and displays His various transcendental pastimes as a human being so that human beings attracted towards Him become able to go back to Godhead
- The Lord, out of His causeless mercy, descends to this material world and displays His activities just like an ordinary man
- The method of devotional service, the service itself, association of pure devotees and the causeless mercy of the Lord all act so wonderfully that one can give up all activities and become absorbed in Krsna
- The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, descends on the manifested world without being influenced by the material modes of nature
- The SPG is invisible even to Lord Brahma, yet He descends on this earth and becomes visible to people in general. This is certainly an act of His causeless mercy, but fools and nondevotees think that Krsna is an ordinary historical person
- The Supreme Lord (Krsna) is causelessly merciful upon His devotee, so much so that even the poorest of men can offer Him a little water and a flower in devotion and thus please Him. This is due to His affectionate dealings with His devotees
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, appeared on this planet by His internal potency and enjoyed Himself amongst competent women as if He were engaging in mundane affairs
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, the Supersoul of all living entities, out of His causeless mercy comes down and manifests His different transcendental pastimes in different incarnations
- The symptom of ecstatic affection with reverence felt by Bali Maharaja was expressed as follows: "My dear Lord, You have simultaneously punished me and showed me Your causeless mercy
- The transcendental causeless mercy of Lord Krsna is manifested in the heart of the devotee. At such a time, material needs no longer exist. The lamentation that invariably accompanies material desires also vanishes
- These marks (of the Lord's lotus feet) are visible to devotees who receive the causeless mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead - tavanukampitam
- These rascals, they do not know that his real self-interest is how to approach Visnu or Krsna. Krsna, Visnu, therefore comes personally just to show His causeless mercy upon them, to exhibit Himself, how He can be friend to everyone
- This apparently accidental development of ecstatic feelings through the causeless mercy of Krsna can be divided into three groups: simply by speaking, simply by glancing and simply by good wishes
- To show causeless mercy to the devotees who would take birth in the future in this age of Kali, the SPG, Krsna, acted in such a way that simply by remembering Him one will be freed from all the lamentation and unhappiness of material existence
- When a conditioned soul becomes a devotee of Krsna, the Lord, by His causeless mercy, trains him in two ways: He trains him from without through the spiritual master, and He trains him from within through the Supersoul
- When a person takes shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead without reservation, the unlimited, merciful Lord bestows His causeless mercy upon him. Thus he can pass over the insurmountable ocean of nescience
- When he (Bahulasva) found that the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, and all the great sages (Narada and others) were at his home, he was astonished, and he began to thank Lord Krsna for His causeless mercy
- When He (Krsna) descends on the material world by His causeless mercy to different living beings, He does so by His own potency. He is not subject to any condition of the material modes of nature, and He descends as He is originally
- When He (Lord Krsna) descends on the material plane, out of His causeless mercy He accepts one of His great devotees as His father to keep pace with the rules of the material world
- When Krsna appeared as the son of Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda, He did so by His causeless mercy. Consequently, for Him to exhibit His unlimited opulence was not at all wonderful - SB 10.12.38
- When Lord Krsna saw that they (the kings & Sisupala) were going to fight in the arena of the auspicious Rajasuya-yajna, He personally pacified them. Out of His causeless mercy He Himself decided to kill Sisupala
- When one becomes a pure devotee, free from material desires and from bondage to karma, jnana and yoga, one is freed from material actions and reactions by the causeless mercy of Krsna
- When the princesses saw the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, enter the palace, they immediately became captivated by the beauty of the Lord and prayed for His causeless mercy