Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Causeless Mercy
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Depending on God's Mercy (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "God's Causeless Mercy"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- By His causeless mercy, He protects the demigods, who are always harassed by the demons. He is the supreme worshipable Deity of all living entities. He is the supreme cause, represented as the male and female creative energies
- By surrendering to the Lord and praying for His causeless mercy, the devotee can progress on the path of complete self-realization. The Lord is addressed as fire because He can burn anything into ashes, including the sins of the surrendered soul
- The almighty Personality of Godhead, by His causeless mercy, descends on the earth and manifests activities almost on the line of the worldly men, but at the same time extraordinarily, because He is almighty
- The reciters continued: Dear King, you are a direct incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Visnu, & by His causeless mercy you have descended on this earth. Therefore it is not possible for us to actually glorify your exalted activities
- The sun rises out of his own accord; so also the Lord is pleased to be present out of His causeless mercy. One should simply await the opportune moment and go on discharging his prescribed duty in devotional service of the Lord
- This pure love can be transferred to the Supreme Personality of Godhead under two conditions - out of ecstasy and out of the causeless mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself
- You are the friend of all suffering humanity, and for great personalities it is necessary to show mercy to the foolish. Therefore I think that You will show Your causeless mercy to persons like us, who engage in Your service
- You just remain fixed up in devotional service, and all impediments that may come will be vanquished by the unlimited potency of the Lord. We should have faith in His Power, His Grace, and His Causeless Mercy