Syamasundara | Syamasundara's | Syamasundaram | Syama | Syam
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Syamasundara"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- According to hearsay, Virabhadra Prabhu, the son of Nityananda Prabhu, brought a big stone from Mursidabad from which three Deities were carved - namely, the Radhavallabha vigraha of Vallabhapura, the Syamasundara vigraha of Khadadaha
- And at last my ever-willing blessings are bestowed upon Syamasundara, Brahmananda, Hayagriva, Satsvarupa, Devahuti, Jadurani, Muralidhara, Bharadvaja and Pradyumna, etc., for their hard labor in different ways to make this publication a great success
- I worship the primeval Lord, Govinda, who is always seen by the devotee whose eyes are anointed with the pulp of love. He is seen in His eternal form of Syamasundara, situated within the heart of the devotee
- It is said in the Brahma-samhita that devotees, being elevated in love of God, always see Syamasundara, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, within their hearts. But when they are mature, the same God is visible before them face to face
- One queen addressed a swan as follows: "My dear swan, please come here, come here. You are welcome. Please sit down and take some milk. My dear swan, can you tell me if you have any message from Syamasundara?"
- One who has not come to the point of seeing the lotus eyes and transcendental form of Syamasundara is a failure. premanjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena santah sadaiva hrdayesu vilokayanti - BS 5.38
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked Raghupati Upadhyaya, "According to your decision, who is the foremost being?" Raghupati Upadhyaya replied, "Lord Syamasundara is the supreme form"
- Syamasundara is blackish, but here (in CC Madhya 8.289) Ramananda Raya says that he saw Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu appear golden. The lustrous body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was covered by the bodily complexion of Srimati Radharani
- The devotees especially see the Lord in the beautiful blackish form of Śyāmasundara. That is the perfection of yoga. This yoga system should be continued until the mind does not vacillate for a moment
- The queens continued, "As soon as you vibrate your sweet voice, we immediately remember Syamasundara because your voice exactly resembles His"
- The queens continued, "Dear black cloud, we must admit frankly that to establish an intimate relationship with Syamasundara means to purchase unnecessary anxieties while we are otherwise comfortable at home"
- The queens continued, "Dear Himalayan breeze, please know we have already been stricken. There is no need to injure us more & more. Dear beautiful cloud, the color of your beautiful body exactly resembles the bodily hue of our dearmost Syamasundara"
- The queens continued, "Or is it a fact that, just like us, you have been stunned by the mysteriously sweet words of our Lord Syamasundara? Is it a fact that it is because of this severe anxiety that you are so grave?"
- The queens continued, "We think you have been attacked by insomnia, or, if we are not wrong, our dear Syamasundara has tactfully taken away your gravity and power of forbearance, which are your natural qualifications"
- The queens said, "At the present moment, you (dry rivers) appear very lean and thin, so we can understand that your position is exactly like ours. We have lost everything due to being separated from Syamasundara, we no longer hear His pleasing words"